Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos (naijasinglegirl) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos (naijasinglegirl) (1509 Views)

Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background / Have You Read 29 Single & Nigerian, By Naijasinglegirl? / Naijasinglegirl Is Recruiting A 'husband' For Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos (naijasinglegirl) by pacodas: 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
According to NaijaSingleGirl she believes there are places in Lagos where you are likely to meet rich husbands and even sugar daddies, she also believes there are places in Lagos where you can meet poor husbands. places like

1. Career fairs
All the attendes are broke and are looking for a job except the host and the host is usually married!

2. Oshodi Under Bridge

3. Sabo Yaba

4. Ozone Yaba
Chances are pretty slim. Just Unilag boys roaming around in carrot jeans and pam slippers. Don’t waste your time abeg.

5. Computer Village
You might lose a breast or another body part in the process of trying to find a man here.

6. ICM
Is it just me or does ICM seem like a place to meet a boyfriend but not a husband? Too many kidults. I stand to be corrected though.

7. Markets
Except you are a lesbian.

8. Names of places in Lagos that contains the word ‘bridge’ in it.

9. All the bustops in the mainland.

10. Motor parks where Lagos to Abuja is N2,300.

11. MTN centres.
The people that frequent here are people that complain over the slightest things. E.g “I loaded N100 in my phone last night and N2 was gone by morning! I am not leaving this office until you return my money back.”
Don’t let that sort of man put you inside house oh.

12. Job interviews/reality show auditions.
This is a gamble. You are free to give him your number but don’t reply that sms until he has successfully scaled through, the reality show has ended and he is declared winner.

13. BRT buses
Have you noticed everybody always looks sad in BRT buses? Maybe it’s because they are thinking of their 0.28 account balance.

14. Justrite Supermarket
Justrite prides itself in offering unbeatable prices of good. Any man found shopping here is looking for the cheapest alternative so therefore, that sort of man will give you N270 to cook soup.

15. 2go

16. Eco Bank
Is it just me or is there a stereotype that surrounds bankers in Eco Bank.

Culled from http://nairabrains.com/2016/12/16-places-meet-poor-husband-lagos/
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos (naijasinglegirl) by herzern1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2016

Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos (naijasinglegirl) by firstking01(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
Now, this is funny.
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos (naijasinglegirl) by Divay22(f): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
last night it was tosyne2much,now it naijasingleGirl. hmmmmm. lemme read
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos (naijasinglegirl) by debque(m): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos (naijasinglegirl) by Divay22(f): 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
;Dnow i know the places not to visit if i eventually visit Lagos.....number 5 got me Hahahaha thanks

1 Like

Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos (naijasinglegirl) by tosyne2much(m): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
Divay22:
last night it was tosyne2much,now it naijasingleGirl. hmmmmm. lemme read
Hahaha.. This is damn too funny cheesy
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos (naijasinglegirl) by ashewoboy(m): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
click like if you rocked 2go those days. sadly, i didn't get to shag any one of them buh i had a lot of girlfriends back then on 2go. it is funny how time flies.
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos (naijasinglegirl) by Divay22(f): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahaha.. This is darn too funny cheesy
yea...funny but true
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos (naijasinglegirl) by torres89: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
all these hungry gals av come again

so a guy that goes to computer village to get iPhone 6 is unserious abi

a guy boarded brt cos he as an issue with his ride is unserious abi

the kind of fish brain u have eh

4 Likes

Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos (naijasinglegirl) by harry2sexy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
This is very true. ☺
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos (naijasinglegirl) by wristbangle: 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
Very timid, irritating and nauseating write up
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos (naijasinglegirl) by Young03(m): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
undecided
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos (naijasinglegirl) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
No sense of humour whatsoever undecided
wristbangle:
Very timid, irritating and nauseating write up
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos (naijasinglegirl) by darkid1(m): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
I disagree with no 9... There are so many posh neighbourhoods on the mainland...no 9 didnt make any sense.
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos (naijasinglegirl) by enniewest(f): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hmmm,the broke guys are angry.
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos (naijasinglegirl) by Greatzeus(m): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
This is a joke right If it is then its a good joke aha ha aha grin,but....
But if you meant everything you wrote,then you are a joke yourself grin stereotype at its peak.
A colleague took his laptop to a guy at computer village who helps him to repair his gadgets. He said within 10 minutes of being there,this guy made like N20k tongue plus he has built a house somewhere from this menial job,forget,no place as monopoly for poor people. There are poor people in banana island self tongue
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos (naijasinglegirl) by pacodas: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2017
darkid1:
I disagree with no 9... There are so many posh neighbourhoods on the mainland...no 9 didnt make any sense.
No 9 says bus stops not neighbourhoods

(1) (Reply)

Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor / HILARIOUS: How Long Should SEX Last?! / Love Doesn't Guarantee The Success Of A Relationship - Actress Susan Peters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.