Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country (6550 Views)

25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra / Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians / "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by nyabingi(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
And some people are condemning trump for his opinion,if Angola like the US is predominantly Christianity then they can control other religions based on a collective agreement. they have seen decades of war and crisis so they can't afford more terrors which is bread by Islam!
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by royallord1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
shocked
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by Xb4Real: 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
Wish Nigeria could follow suit. But what's my business? Biafra is Islam free.
Biafra my fatherland.
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by OperationIgrigi: 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
**grins**
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by anibirelawal(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
End Time Angola.......na dem sabi, i wonder if dat will add money into their bank account.?
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by Antivirus92(m): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Best!.... Islam is a disease

1 Like

Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by ShopUpClassic(f): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
This is a bad development.
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by chukjojo(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
nyabingi:
And some people are condemning trump for his opinion,if Angola like the US is predominantly Christianity then they can control other religions based on a collective agreement. they have seen decades of war and crisis so they can't afford more terrors which is bread by Islam!
end time comment
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by sunnyblaz: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
2013 news. and you are reporting it now and Angola denied it.This is an old news.
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by chukjojo(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
Johnnyessence:
Angola has reportedly declared Islam illegal and ordered for all of the country’s mosques to be closed down.

Minister of culture Rosa Cruz e Silva said that mosques in the largely Christian country would be closed until further notice.

She described Islam as a ‘sect’ that would be banned as counter to Angolan customs and culture.

There are unconfirmed reports that mosques across the African country are being destroyed, according to the International Business Times.

President Jose Edurado dos Santos reportedly told the Osun Defence daily: ‘This is the final end of Islamic influence in our country.’

Along with Islam, which is a religion associated with less than 1 per cent of the population of 19 million, 194 other ‘sects’ have been banned in the nation, where more than half the population is Christian.http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/angola-bans-islam-and-shuts-down-all-mosques-across-the-country
end time banning. The world is gradually comming to an END!!
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by SmartMugu: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
Won't this lead to a spiral effect? What happens if an Angolan travels to a Muslim nation for business with his/her Angolan passport?
I didn't know people's religious beliefs can be halted by a government.
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by x123xlolls(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
wachakuta:
Meanwhile a counter thread should b created wiv dis Link

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2013/11/angola-denies-reports-banning-islam-2013112782236279392.html
Xtians are busy creating lies about the HOLY religion, ISLAM
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by mensdept: 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
Good job ANGOLA!!! No to bedsheets attire
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by eightsin(m): 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Donald trump will be similar now
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Davidovinci:
See what Donald trump has caused
Sai Donald Trump
Sai Buhari
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by fabiomatic(m): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
crazysaint:
Good move...
I'll continue to say Islam is no religion..
because you had feeble knowledge of it. How can you say better?
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by fabiomatic(m): 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
Antivirus92:
Best!.... Islam is a disease
what's your proof? what do you know about the religion? Islam is the fairest path to success in this life and next. Seek knowledge bro.
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by Mustay(m): 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
2013 news

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2513388/Angola-bans-Islam-shuts-mosques.html

Moreover, this old news has appeared on NL in the past undecided
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by hendrixxx(m): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
donsteady:
erraducating
eradicating
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
richidinho:
Breaking news on fuel scarcity ﺶﻘﻧ ﺖﺴﯿﻧ ﺍﺪﯿﭘ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺖﻓﺭ ﺮﮔﺍ ﺭﻮﻧ ﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺪﻧﺍﺩ ﯽﻤﻧ ﺮﮔﺩ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺎﻣ ﻩﺮﯿﺧ ﻢﺸﭼ ﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺩ ﺎﻣ ﻩﺮﯿﺧ ﻢﺸﭼ ﺖﺴﯿﻧ ﺍﺪﯿﭘ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺖﻓﺭ ﺮﮔﺍ ﺭﻮﻧ ﻥﺍﺩ ﯽﻤﻧ ﺮﮔﺩ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺍﺪﯿﭘ ﯼﺩ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺮﺧ ﻢﺸﭼ ﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺩ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺖﺴﯿﻧ The president now said ﺭ . ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺖﻓﺭ ﺭ ﺮﮔﺍ ﻩﺮﯿﺧ ﻢﺸﭼ ﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺩ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺖﺴﯿﻧ ﺍﺪﯿﭘ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺖﻓﺭ ﺖﺴﯿﻧ ﺍﺪﯿﭘ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ If I hear anything else, I'll let you know.
END TIME NEWS FROM END TIME DUDE
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
Same ok gals news being recycled every year
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by carnegiefan: 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
There will be no mosques in Biafra.
Islam is the only "religion" that has a worldwide non-state army and they kill even innocent children as part of their religious war.
I wouldn't blame anybody who calls it a sect.
In Biafra you can practice your sect in your house like other secret societies that keep their acts to themselves and not force anybody to join them or create violence.

1 Like

Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
Same ol news being recycled every year. False thats what it is.
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
If muslims ban church, christians will cry fowl! But wen christians ban mosque evrbdy is hapi!
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by sunkida(m): 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
RIP islam

1 Like

Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by stjsd(m): 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
richidinho:
Breaking news on fuel scarcity
ﺶﻘﻧ ﺖﺴﯿﻧ ﺍﺪﯿﭘ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺖﻓﺭ ﺮﮔﺍ ﺭﻮﻧ
ﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺪﻧﺍﺩ ﯽﻤﻧ ﺮﮔﺩ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺎﻣ ﻩﺮﯿﺧ ﻢﺸﭼ ﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺩ
ﺎﻣ ﻩﺮﯿﺧ ﻢﺸﭼ
ﺖﺴﯿﻧ ﺍﺪﯿﭘ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺖﻓﺭ ﺮﮔﺍ ﺭﻮﻧ ﻥﺍﺩ ﯽﻤﻧ ﺮﮔﺩ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺶﻘﻧ
ﺍﺪﯿﭘ ﯼﺩ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺮﺧ ﻢﺸﭼ ﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺩ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺖﺴﯿﻧ The president now
said ﺭ . ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺖﻓﺭ ﺭ ﺮﮔﺍ ﻩﺮﯿﺧ ﻢﺸﭼ ﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺩ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺖﺴﯿﻧ ﺍﺪﯿﭘ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ
ﺖﻓﺭ
ﺖﺴﯿﻧ ﺍﺪﯿﭘ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ
If I hear anything else, I'll let you know.
lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by Ademolag(m): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
hmmm, Isis would be visiting them soon
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by donsteady(m): 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
hendrixxx:

eradicating
Thanks noted. I thought my phone is smart enough
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by Antivirus92(m): 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
fabiomatic:
what's your proof? what do you know about the religion? Islam is the fairest path to success in this life and next. Seek knowledge bro.
what your imam told you?
have u ever wondered why others loathe u lots a lot?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Angry Virgins Protests Topless In South Africa / Irigwe Militants In Miango Attack Fulani. Disturbing Pixs / NIPR Targets National Cohesion, Reconciliation As Awosika Chairs Citizens Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.