Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? (83526 Views)

What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy / What Is Your Turn Off In A Lady?? / Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by CallMeMadMan: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:
turn ons..... bornagain, yoruba,educated, intelligent, dark, godfearing, religious preferably rrcg member, vision filled, goal getter, talented

Turn offs...... igbo, fair, unbeliever, drinks, club, smoke, lies, cheat, sex addicts
An End Time Mad Woman Spotted
Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by chocolateme(f): 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
missnazzy:
My turn offs are bad hygiene, being swagalicious like sagging and wearing dog chains all in the name of imitating wizkid and Co.

My turn on? Give me a clean guy any day. good command of the English language, he mustn't be a Wole Soyinka.
good sense of humor, he mustn't be a clown.

Money, I mean lots of it... Signs out.
lmao grin I said I was never gonna comment at all but lo and behold!! I couldn't withstand your post about the dog chains. Lol abeg u just made my evening. Even your dp got me roflmao. Tnx oo
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Eboh4z: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:
turn ons..... bornagain, yoruba,educated, intelligent, dark, godfearing, religious preferably rrcg member, vision filled, goal getter, talented

Turn offs...... igbo, fair, unbeliever, drinks, club, smoke, lies, cheat, sex addicts

Well, Uve only said what you want, while some are against it, others are in different. However fate has a way of giving us what we don't like. You will obviously marry an igbo man. I wish I will be remembered that dat when Uve married the igbo man
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by BraniacX(m): 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
repogirl:
First and foremost, intelligence! Not just intelligence but a mature, brainy guy who sees deeper than what is obvious... not those ones that think they are brainy but when you try to reason with them, you realize they have the reasoning IQ of a teenager. angry.

A guy who makes me challenge myself and believes in my capabilities, one who pushes me to be better and does so to himself also.

Fairness both in attitude and complexion, lol. He is fair in attitude and judgement and will not cheat to gain something...although he might lie sometimes oooo but its for a very good and neccessary reason. grin

Okay, physical now, light smooth complexion, small narrow eyes that disappears when he smiles or stares at me sexily wink Firm muscled body,no flabs anywhere angry and does wonders with his hands....bad children, I mean he is creative and hardworking.

And to answer what you are thinking, these are the attributes of my husband kiss

Modified for slow people who can't seem to get it... These are the attributes of my very alive , very real life husband! Before you quote me and start saying he is imaginary and can not exist. angry

fine, you're excused then
but just so you know, he might have a dark skinned compere so if you have a younger sis or coz with similar but slightly different taste grin .......................................................well, you're a smart lady grin wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Seculent: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
repogirl:
lol, I am still weeping for you. cry cry cry...if you think that simple description I gave is fictional then its just too bad but awesome people exist in this life.

I never said he was perfect, I only listed my turn ons like the OP asked.... But like I said before , you belong in number one point, I am very sure of it now.

I don't belong in any of your turn offs. If I start to mention my turnoffs, you will realize you're huge turn off to most men.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by viktor01(m): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
Niceman4u:

Wen u mentioned born again as turn on and then went on to put a tribe as turn off? U knw wat u succeeded in doing? Just making urself a bigot, moronic hypocrite. I tot being born again does nt discriminate against any tribe.
Wake up from being myopic

[b]
Turn on is emotional for God's sake. That a person is a born again christian doesn't imply that the person must be turned on by all tribes.
I am a born again christian but when it comes to relationships, i still have some tribes i prefer to others. make una leave the babe alone na.[/b
]

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
ISLAM4theWISE:
pls dont Ban Zaragal..... let her reply dem.... freedom of speech undecided

ban me??...crazy people
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
Eboh4z:

Well, Uve only said what you want, while some are against it, others are in different. However fate has a way of giving us what we don't like. You will obviously marry an igbo man. I wish I will be remembered that dat when Uve married the igbo man

fate gives wat we dont want...faith gives us wat we want

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by BraniacX(m): 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
6fit:
Turn on: 6ft tall, long hard dic k, fairfuly hansome, intellegent.
Turn off: low sperm count, 10sec erupter, low self esteem, cluelessness

straight foward
I like you
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by jelal007(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
purplecoco:
A good accent and pretty fingers turns me on in a guy. lipsrsealed. There are only things, but these are the major ones.

What turns me off? Erm, if he picks his nose grin or brags and damn full of himself.
Gurrlll,u're beautiful. U've got a secret admirer.
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
CallMeMadMan:

An End Time Mad Woman Spotted
Oloriburuku

jst as ur moniker states..u are completely insane dat gutter u call a brain have refuse to function

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
This ur types i always pray to marry. Salute
kestolove95:
Any one God bring..I go cari am follow body

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Samsonklin(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:
Shuoooo, just call Jesus naaaaaaaa... Lol
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by StoneLucifer: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
[b][/b]
zaragal:

Atulu....Otondo is your surname
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by frehage: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
Turn on: romantic, muscular,fair,clean shaved beard/hair

Turn off: bad breath,dried lips,proud,dirty

Nobody!!! . You don't seem to have a profile. Your moniker doesn't have a link when clicked.

Could you let me in on what's going on with your username?

Does anybody else know what the moniker, "Nobody" is about?
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
[quote author=zaragal post=40911099]
babe, u really try by answering them. Not everybody will buy ur ideas
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Samsonklin(m): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by ISLAM4theWISE: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
igbos hate Buhari = All nation hate igbos Who is winning@ ZARAGAL

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by YUSUPH1986(m): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Turn ons: Sexy voice, Muscular body, Humor, Cleanliness, Sexy eyes, He must be romantic etc

turn offs: bad breath, Dirtiness, Pride, Egoistical, arrogance, dull and boring, Greediness, etc
u be personality expert? Anywayz with this ur qualities ur perfect match will be an actor wu wil always act and deciev u

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
tochez24:

igbo kwa? u neva start na.meanwhile m waitin til u clock 40yrs xo i wil come nd get u,only den d igbo option wld b out

u will clock 80years befor u ever see a woman u are very stupid
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
6fit. It's a match . Send me a mail. grin

x.x.x™.
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by masseratti: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:

am a Christian and a Yoruba, but am not impressed with your likes.
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
[quote author=Oma307 post=40911201][/quote]

i have their tym....i will abuse dem tired.....useless chinchin igbo boys

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Greycious(m): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
following lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Eddygourdo(m): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:

don't mind those attacking you. They are hypocrites. You simply stated your choice. They have theirs too. Eg I noticed you not igbo. And as an igbo man I won't touch you with a 100foot pole. If that doesn't make me tribalistic, I wonder why it should make you one simply cos u feel same way about my igboness

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Mrbllymer: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
Wow, only you? Interesting
Estharfabian:
Turn on's.... Good accent√ good grammar√√ Packs n muscles √√ Not too skinny√√ Cockiness √√ Good choice of words√√ Well toned SHAVED Legs √√

Tunnoffs---Too skinny×× bad grammar×× Forwardness ×× Beardgang×× yam legsangry Overly basey voice ×× Narcist ×× bad accent ×× Bad breath ××
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by 2016Utmerunz: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
Yea
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
masseratti:
am a Christian and a Yoruba, but am not impressed with your likes.

i dont need goats nd elephant like....dog brain
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by repogirl(f): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Seculent:

I don't belong in any of your turn offs. If I start to mention my turnoffs, you will realize you're huge turn off to most men.
Who cares if I'm a turn off to you or most men? All that matters is that I turn on the one that matters so buzz off jare. You sef are a huge turn off, I had to explain three times before you understood what I'm talking about... What sort of slowness is that?

Abi is it spiritual? embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
purplecoco:
A good accent and pretty fingers turns me on in a guy. lipsrsealed. There are only things, but these are the major ones.

What turns me off? Erm, if he picks his nose grin or brags and damn full of himself.
have u see my fingers plus did i mention d nails is also long too
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Francis95(m): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:

Igbo Guy, a turn off to you?... Why the hating??... What have we done to you naa ?
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by CallMeMadMan: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:

jst as ur moniker...u are completely insane dat gutter u call a brain have refuse to function
Pls get a life biitch! You really need one oloshi!
OMO OLOSHO! OMO ALE!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) / Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) / Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.