Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

I Have Lost Respect For Seun And Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Lost Respect For Seun And Nairaland (1340 Views)

Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect / Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars / World Female Leaders Wear Veil, It Is A Sign Of Respect For Religion And Custom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Lost Respect For Seun And Nairaland by igwe44(m): 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
Why single out only biafra,you mean the other tribe can post what they like,you could have said don't post any comment that will cause the peace of Nigeria. Gosh am so disappointed in you.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Respect For Seun And Nairaland by finalboss(m): 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
Who cares.... undecided lock this thread to

5 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Respect For Seun And Nairaland by NOBODYY: 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
You can post abt igbo.. no one is stoping you..
just dont fvcking disturb us with ur biafran madness everyday on politics section

Anyways...
Mynd44 What you waiting for man??! cool cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Respect For Seun And Nairaland by praxisnetworks: 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
So you expect Seun to support your secessionist agenda? How much is a website built? Y not start your own.....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Respect For Seun And Nairaland by Mynd44: 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2015

4 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Respect For Seun And Nairaland by StOla: 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
igwe44:
Why single out only biafra,you mean the other tribe can post what they like,you could have said don't post any comment that will cause the peace of Nigeria. Gosh am so disappointed in you.

Biafra should not be mistaken for Igbo.

The ban is for anything Biafran, hence anything that undermines the unity of this country.

Seun has no apologies for hating Biafra. He is only being a Nigerian patriot.

Let Biafra find another vehicle to propagate its hate. Nairaland is for Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Respect For Seun And Nairaland by DONSMITH123(m): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
cheesy
Re: I Have Lost Respect For Seun And Nairaland by Eledan: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
These people and victim mentality ,
Why not just go and build a forum that is Biafra-friendly and let NAIRALAND keep being Nigeria-friendly undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Respect For Seun And Nairaland by ragiluhivo1: 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
No Worries...No Biggies

We will stay here and frustrate all his underpaid mods until they resign. Lets see who go tire. It doesn't take me 1 minute to create a new email and signup to Nairaland to promote Biafra. Plus am a freelancer so am always online with constant electricity ( I don't live in the zoo where all this mods and even him lives)

First they ban ragiluhivo
Now its ragiluhivo1

Let's go there. As long as Nairaland is a PUBLIC FORUM operating in the INTERNET, no baga can take away my freedom of speech not even the COWARD called SEUN!!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Respect For Seun And Nairaland by shachris09: 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2015

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Respect For Seun And Nairaland by osesology(m): 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
THREAD CLOSED! HUSH!
Re: I Have Lost Respect For Seun And Nairaland by mulattoclaro(m): 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mynd44 this Op just broke a rule. Ban him for 20years.

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Respect For Seun And Nairaland by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
igwe44:
Nwanne, seun bu ikpu nkita.

Seun is a yoruba and yorubas hate Igbos.

I hereby move that we Igbos on nairaland should deactive our accounts on this yoruba nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Respect For Seun And Nairaland by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Mynd44 this Op just broke a rule. Ban him for 20years.
And so what?
Will it reduce the price of fuel?
Re: I Have Lost Respect For Seun And Nairaland by mulattoclaro(m): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
masterpower:

And so what?
Will it reduce the price of fuel?
it will reduce the amount of ipob rodents on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Respect For Seun And Nairaland by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
My fellow igbos, let's support SEUN on this, he is our modern day Wole Soyinka. We still have a lot to offer to our beloved country . I am a born and breed igbo girl from enugu (both parents). Click the link below link for the most important reasons why the agitation for biafra must stop ASAP. TEAM ONE NIGERIA. www.nairaland.com/2784221/why-agitation-biafra-must-cease

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Respect For Seun And Nairaland by Mynd44: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2015

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Vs Oshiomole - THE CHURCH (photo) / PENGASSAN Shuts Another Agency In Petroleum / Nigeria's First Female President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.