Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Having A Problem Proposing To Ma Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A Problem Proposing To Ma Girl (1610 Views)

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Having A Problem Proposing To Ma Girl by ibigod(m): 3:26am On Jun 04, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Word!
Thonia can we chat?
my i.d is ibigod@yahoo.com
Re: Having A Problem Proposing To Ma Girl by savanaha: 3:40am On Jun 04, 2009
Go to her work and make her boss pretend there is a promotion party ( grin grin) then have the boss ask her if promotion or a raise is more important. Hopefully she says marriage at which point you burst in and ask her to marry you.

PS. I will think of more things. Hopefully she won't mind you doing it in public. A man proposed to a woman in church, made it this whole big thing and the girl said no. She was angry he proposed while in church so that everyone could see.
Re: Having A Problem Proposing To Ma Girl by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 06, 2009
i remember some years ago
whilst driving in traffic to the island via 3rd mainland bridgethere were 4 or 5 men and women in bright coloured t-shirts holding large banners at different bustops. You couldnt miss them

the message was a simple proposal - the girls name - WILL - YOU MARRY ME. each word on a different banner

at first i thot it was a new ad campaign till i got to MARRY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? / Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. / Relationship Dos And Donts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.