Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. (4100 Views)

Am I Dating A Ghost.??help / The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls / Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by Nobody: 6:37am On May 03, 2018
Hi everyone
I brought this issue here because I think is not something I can solve alone.
I met this girl ealy this year and told her my intension which she agreed but first told me that she don't trust guys because of their lies.
After we started dating I notice many things about her that piss me off.one of this is her unstable state of mind,today she will be happy and acting romantic and the next moment she will be acting sad and moody which makes me begin to wonder how her mind and mood keeps changing at a fast pace.

She is extremely insecure and will even get angry for even receiving a call from as another female,the worst is she doesn't want me to even have anything to do with any other female.

She only comes back to her senses when I get angry at her by snubing her and refusing to pick her calls,after then she will come apologising and telling me she is sorry and that she doesn't know what do makes her to act that way,after accepting her and taking her back she will repeat those same attitude of hers the next day.

My biggest problem now is that she is transfering those her sadness to me as whenever she gets moody I also get moody and sad which is affecting my peace of mind.

Even this moment she is angry with me because when she called me last night I told her I went out to see someone and she ask if its a female and I said yes and that have given her a reason to get angry with me even when I told her I was just joking.
Pls advice me on how to manage this relationship.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:38am On May 03, 2018
SEEMS you have too many female friends too Mr man.
YOU are not giving her any ASURANCE @ all, and that is what women needs.
Change and watch her change!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by Olalan(m): 6:42am On May 03, 2018
You're dating a drama queen filled with so much insecurities, if you feel you can handle it no problem, but if not let her be
Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by duduade: 6:52am On May 03, 2018
You children should concentrate on hustling...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by tetula123(m): 6:59am On May 03, 2018
it's called moos swing bro. it's a normal thing for most girls.
Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:34am On May 03, 2018
grin

U better reduce ur female friends... Women don't like competition unlike men..

And why the hell u evolved ur life with females anyway? undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:40am On May 03, 2018
duduade:
You children should concentrate on hustling...
THANK YOU MY BROTHER

1 Like

Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by Nobody: 7:46am On May 03, 2018
If you really love her try and cut some of your communications with girls
Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by femi4: 8:52am On May 03, 2018
What a kindergarten relationship

4 Likes

Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by Nobody: 9:04am On May 03, 2018
tommyken:
Hi everyone
I brought this issue here because I think is not something I can solve alone.
I met this girl ealy this year and told her my intension which she agreed but first told me that she don't trust guys because of their lies.
After we started dating I notice many things about her that piss me off.one of this is her unstable state of mind,today she will be happy and acting romantic and the next moment she will be acting sad and moody which makes me begin to wonder how her mind and mood keeps changing at a fast pace.

She is extremely insecure and will even get angry for even receiving a call from as another female,the worst is she doesn't want me to even have anything to do with any other female.

She only comes back to her senses when I get angry at her by snubing her and refusing to pick her calls,after then she will come apologising and telling me she is sorry and that she doesn't know what do makes her to act that way,after accepting her and taking her back she will repeat those same attitude of hers the next day.

My biggest problem now is that she is transfering those her sadness to me as whenever she gets moody I also get moody and sad which is affecting my peace of mind.

Even this moment she is angry with me because when she called me last night I told her I went out to see someone and she ask if its a female and I said yes and that have given her a reason to get angry with me even when I told her I was just joking.
Pls advice me on how to manage this relationship.
I DONT KNOW WHY GUYS COMPLAINS ABOUT A GURLFRIEND AS IF SHE IS ALREADY HIS WIFE DITCH D' BÍTCH AND MOVE ON NÌGGA
Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by Nobody: 9:12am On May 03, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
If you really love her try and cut some of your communications with girls
hmm
Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by punisha: 9:19am On May 03, 2018
You are dating a bush baby... Seek spiritual help.

4 Likes

Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by NnamdiN: 9:20am On May 03, 2018
God knows I'll never have "women" issues grin grin grin I can't deal. I don't understand how a full grown man lets stuff like these bother him. If it doesn't add a dime to myakant it can't bother me.

8 Likes

Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by JONSYN7154: 9:21am On May 03, 2018
my advice for you it to take an advice from the person bellow me

1 Like

Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by LordKO(m): 9:26am On May 03, 2018
Relationship isn't a rehabilitation avenue, walk out and allow her to fix herself - if she makes it possible then both of you can reconnect.

A healthy relationship never pilfers energy instead it renews it.

6 Likes

Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by ITbomb(m): 9:31am On May 03, 2018
Give am better #Assurance or be a man and what this dude says
NnamdiN:
God knows I'll never have "women" issues grin grin grin I can't deal. I don't understand how a full grown man let's stuff like these bother him. If it doesn't add a dime to myakant it can't bother me.
Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by austyn0(m): 9:43am On May 03, 2018
Fasting and Praying things, one year dry fasting...
Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by Nobody: 9:52am On May 03, 2018
punisha:
You are dating a bush baby... Seek spiritual help.
Are u serious or just joking.
Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by Joislim(f): 10:01am On May 03, 2018
You might be the cause of the insecurities.... make her feel secured..... what are you doing with plenty female friends
Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by Supreme01: 10:53am On May 03, 2018
Judge this,if you know that you keeping too many female friends an you finds it difficult to quite, let her go before you keep her waiting for years. That gal is straight forward with you. Her love comes with over jealousy.
Dont joke with are emossions in the name of play.
Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by sexymonkey(m): 11:22am On May 03, 2018
you don't deserve any advice, she's the person that deserves someone better.
Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 03, 2018
Funny thing is....you already know here problem but looking for an answer I also believe you have. Insecurity! period.

This is the same reason that guy shot his girlfriend in south Africa but in the Nigeria female context, Na Acid she go use baff any girl she catches you with, if no be una two then you lucky.
Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by Dantepet3000: 6:28pm On May 03, 2018
I shall ask u 10 questions and if 7 is correct then I will give u answer to your problem. send your whatsapp num to dantepet3000@gmail.com. lets get started youngblood
Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 03, 2018
Dantepet3000:
I shall ask u 10 questions and if 7 is correct then I will give u answer to your problem. send your whatsapp num to dantepet3000@gmail.com. lets get started youngblood
Pls am not on whatsapp but here is my phone number so u can text me sms 08142425930
Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by zenith4biz(m): 10:36pm On May 03, 2018
@

Being in a relationship does not mean you wouldn't relate with females.

1 Like

Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by Dantepet3000: 11:06pm On May 03, 2018
OK send me ur email address rather. lets do it this way for odivacy concern. send me your email then I will send you my questions. then u answer them. then I will send back your result
Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 04, 2018
Dantepet3000:
OK send me ur email address rather. lets do it this way for odivacy concern. send me your email then I will send you my questions. then u answer them. then I will send back your result
Here is my email: tommyken6789@gmail.com
Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 04, 2018
Maybe it is your "intension" that is making her have mood swings grin
Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by danduchi(m): 2:22pm On May 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Maybe it is your "intension" that is making her have mood swings grin
Alexistaiwo, Walahi u no try for me oo
Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by mrphysics(m): 2:27pm On May 04, 2018
You girl belongs to a/many secret cult (s). Her style of mood swing is synonymous to the type exhibited by members of secret cult.
Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by izaray(f): 2:42pm On May 04, 2018
How old is ur girl biko
Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 04, 2018
cheesy
mrphysics:
You girl belongs to secret cult. Her style of mood swing is synonymous to the type exhibited by members of secret cult.
You might be right bro
Bar man please one bottle for my nigga here.
mrphysics:
You girl belongs to secret cult. Her style of mood swing is synonymous to the type exhibited by members of secret cult.
mrphysics:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confession: How I FU++K My Class Mate Inside The Staffroom / Join The Best Leaks Tv On Whatsapp / Most Men Lives Are Messed Up Because They Married For Breast & Yansh. Blessing O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.