Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

She Wants A No Sex Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants A No Sex Relationship (2408 Views)

For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? / Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him (2) (3) (4)

She Wants A No Sex Relationship by iampartyboy(m): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2015

I have been dating this girl for almost 3 years and NO she ain't a virgin and the last time she said something like this "NO SEX" was early this year when she was seeing another guy before I got to know. We broke up after and 4 months ago she started begging me that she wanted me back and she's learnt her lessons than I should forgive her for dating another guy. Now we're back together snc 4 months now and yes we've had a makeup sex and she's coming up with the line "MY PASTOR SAID I should start leaving a holy life‎" "SO NO SEX" again. Me I can't do that shit and we're both over 25years for someone to now start telling us how to manage our relationship or sex life. Please do you think it might be a LIE and that she's seeing someone else again or she wants to be single while i'll be thinking i'm in a relationship. It's been weeks now andI'm tired of this shit but I don't want it to seem like I'm dating her for sex but the relationship is just too boring for me. To even kiss her na wahala not to talk of some kain play. I'm freaking out here Kuz we're just dating like we're blood relations... this unkonjitional love don taya me oo sad

Lalasticlala abeg don't mind my mistakes
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2015
Its truly unkonjitional.

Can't you drug and rape her?. Do that and thank me later.
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2015
Last Days
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2015
If that's what she wants, then respect her wish or take a walk.
Not everyone goes into a relationship for sex. Some just want to be loved, some just not to have insecurities, some just to belong, some just to have a 'man' in their lives.
That she had sex before doesn't mean she wants to always have it, she probably made some mistakes early on and it still hurts her til today
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by JimTiger4(m): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2015
someone just suggested u buy her a cool Zobo drink and slip in 5mls of the aphrodisiac "Spanish Gold fly" .... grin

#ButThat'sNoneOfMyBusiness undecided

Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by Cutehector(m): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2015
Pls if u want a real relationship dat includes sex, date someone who shares ur views too.
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by Adasun(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2015
profojah:
Its truly unkonjitional.
stupid
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by Juxtified(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2015
No problem.
First, tell her that your accountant has advised you to start living a frugal life & saving your money for after marriage.
Then ask her what she truly wants from the relationship. If its not ok for you then dump her sorry ass.

Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by adaksbullet: 10:19am On Dec 11, 2015
dy af mumu op brein ;D😝
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by iampartyboy(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2015
profojah:
Its truly unkonjitional.

Psycho undecided

Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by purplecoco(f): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2015
profojah:
Its truly unkonjitional.

You're capable of doing one shocked sad

Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by purplecoco(f): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2015
IMO, I think you should respect her "No" and don't try to force her into it. If you are that sex-starved just hold on to something

Okay being serious now, it doesn't really matter if she had countless sex in the past. Maybe she's trying to be careful. If you think she's getting it else where,you could tell or just spy on her.
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 11, 2015
Adasun:
My daddy is stupid
Yeah bro
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by Lucialovely(f): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2015
Pretend you don't care anymore about all those things you listed including hug, tell her your pastor said no hugging either . but no lie for your pastor head o grin
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by misspicy(f): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2015
profojah:
Its truly unkonjitional.
chisos shocked...
kikikikkki... your girlfriend is a confused lady OP gringrin
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by misspicy(f): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2015
profojah:
Its truly unkonjitional.
chisos shocked...
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

chisos shocked...

Abi.. I only gave an advice for his lamentations. How would you be dating someone who is fuçking, sucking, wetting, and blowjobbing another diick, without sex for more than 3years.. The guy's brain needs to be fragmented and remoulded into a prolix polymorphic manner..
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2015
purplecoco:
IMO, I think you should respect her "No" and don't try to force her into it. If you are that sex-starved just hold on to something

Okay being serious now, it doesn't really matter if she had countless sex in the past. Maybe she's trying to be careful. If you think she's getting it else where,you could tell or just spy on her.
My points exactly!undecided

These guys think that once A lady ain't a virgin...she's Automatically supposed To Say "YES" to Anything that Involves SEX..That She doesn't have a choice or something.... Really fücked Up thought!

it's High time they respected the Decision of ladies....once the Cookie's Locked! there's no opening it! Virgin or Not

Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 11, 2015
iampartyboy:

I have been dating this girl for almost 3 years and NO she ain't a virgin and the last time she said something like this "NO SEX" was early this year when she was seeing another guy before I got to know. We broke up after and 4 months ago she started begging me that she wanted me back and she's learnt her lessons than I should forgive her for dating another guy. Now we're back together snc 4 months now and yes we've had a makeup sex and she's coming up with the line "MY PASTOR SAID I should start leaving a holy life‎" "SO NO SEX" again. Me I can't do that shit and we're both over 25years for someone to now start telling us how to manage our relationship or sex life. Please do you think it might be a LIE and that she's seeing someone else again or she wants to be single while i'll be thinking i'm in a relationship. It's been weeks now andI'm tired of this shit but I don't want it to seem like I'm dating her for sex but the relationship is just too boring for me. To even kiss her na wahala not to talk of some kain play. I'm freaking out here Kuz we're just dating like we're blood relations... this unkonjitional love don taya me oo sad

Lalasticlala abeg don't mind my mistakes

But did you die after she no gree you touch am? Lol!

Abstinence Till Marriage is divine.
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 11, 2015
profojah:
Its truly unkonjitional.

Mr Special adviser! advise with caution please.
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by misspicy(f): 11:10am On Dec 11, 2015
profojah:

Abi.. I only gave an advice for his lamentations. How would you be dating someone who is fuçking, sucking, wetting, and blowjobbing another diick, without sex for more than 3years.. The guy's brain needs to be fragmented and remoulded into a prolix polymorphic manner..
I have always told you that i no go school,all this grammer is more than my brain abeg grin
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by misspicy(f): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2015
Estharfabian:

These guys think that once A lady ain't a virgin...she's Automatically supposed To Say "YES" to Anything that Involves SEX..That She doesn't have a choice or something.... Really fücked Up thought!

it's High time they respected the Decision of ladies....once the Cookie's Locked! there's no opening it! Virgin or Not
look at her.....i will never find her where she is needed angry
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by ucheHapers(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2015
Bros my advice...better move on, unless you can deal with this unnecessary and childish baggage that would not end better move on
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

look at her.....i will never find her where she is needed angry
cryWhere am I needed?cool

Name Your location, and I'd be there!cheesy

Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

I have always told you that i no go school,all this grammer is more than my brain abeg grin
Come... What's Agbah Nego Aele.. Are you from kogi?
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by misspicy(f): 11:19am On Dec 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
cryWhere am I needed?cool

Name Your location, and I'd be there!cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2793780/when-guy-makes-love-condom/5#40900940

just be prepared to be called a _whore and slut if you did not agree to the OPs view sha grin
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by misspicy(f): 11:20am On Dec 11, 2015
profojah:
Come... What's Agbah Nego Aele.. Are you from kogi?
hian.....i will call ya today angry
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

https://www.nairaland.com/2793780/when-guy-makes-love-condom/5#40900940

just be prepared to be called a _whore and slut if you did not agree to the OPs view sha grin
gringrinThe thread is so Senseless..lipsrsealed

Infact, Lemme go and Look for trouble there...gringrin
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by purplecoco(f): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2015
Estharfabian:

Yeah... Once the cookie 's locked, he's not getting even the crumbs grin
But some of them sees it as a way of you trying to punish them or deprive them from touching you.
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

hian.....i will call ya today angry
Na everyday be your today.. Sha use that new fine phone call me. Don't call with that old palasa oo
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by misspicy(f): 11:36am On Dec 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringrinThe thread is so Senseless..lipsrsealed

Infact, Lemme go and Look for trouble there...gringrin
my dear if you dont have a body to take slut insult no go o,because one virgin girl dey der now and she is the new IN thing gringrin

punkyveer will never come online at this time
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by misspicy(f): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2015
profojah:

Na everyday be your today.. Sha use that new fine phone call me. Don't call with that old palasa oo
today is the D day bro....am charging it grin

When You Ask Your Son Inlaw His Name & he says Femi Sneh(pix) / " How To Recognize When A Lady Gives You Green Light " / ......message to my Ex