Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

She Wants A No Sex Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants A No Sex Relationship (2409 Views)

For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? / Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 11, 2015
profojah:
Its truly unkonjitional.

Can't you drug and rape her?. Do that and thank me later.
Satan be gone grin
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
My points exactly!undecided

These guys think that once A lady ain't a virgin...she's Automatically supposed To Say "YES" to Anything that Involves SEX..That She doesn't have a choice or something.... Really fücked Up thought!

it's High time they respected the Decision of ladies....once the Cookie's Locked! there's no opening it! Virgin or Not
U are so on point
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 11, 2015
purplecoco:
Yeah... Once the cookie 's locked, he's not getting even the crumbs grin
But some of them sees it as a way of you trying to punish them or deprive them from touching you.
undecidedWell, their world revolves around "SEX"...It's like taking an ice cream from a baby...they'd wail and lament..grin

LoL@He's Not getting the crumbs...grin

1 Like

Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 11, 2015
Abbykem:
U are so on point
cheesywink
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

my dear if you dont have a body to take slut insult no go o,because one virgin girl dey der now and she is the new IN thing gringrin

punkyveer will never come online at this time
LoLgrin

I could take any insult they dish up at me...wink What's my own?

the Virgin Girl is the centre of attraction now...She wanted it nah!grin
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
Abbykem:
Satan be gone grin
grin grin Satan wey u just know better pass Angel wey u don sabi tey tey..
Re: She Wants A No Sex Relationship by funshy87(m): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
Cool me
Whatsapp:08106943700

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Basic, Non-negotiable Qualities Every Man You Love MUST Have / Love Sunday: Greatest Love Quotes By Bob Marley in Photos / Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.