Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! (2402 Views)

Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by optional1(f): 4:06am On Jun 06, 2016
Wishing all the Muslim brothers and sister a Happy Ramadan (Holy Month of Fasting) may Allah forgive your sins and accept your thanksgiven and sacrifices. May you all live to withness next year's Ramadan. Amin.

Happy Holy Month of Ramadan
Cc. My hubby klexycole
Nychillax
rildwanullahi
and to all other muslims on NL.

You can also send warm wishes to any muslim brother or sister you know.

4 Likes

Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by softtouch2(m): 4:13am On Jun 06, 2016
Wrong section.

Religious Section would be a better place.
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by optional1(f): 4:17am On Jun 06, 2016
softtouch2:
Wrong section.
Religious Section would be a better place.

How do I move it to Religious?
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by softtouch2(m): 4:26am On Jun 06, 2016
optional1:

How do I move it to Religious?

Click on "Mail Mods" button on the main thread page.
Then explain what you like the moderator to do with your thread.
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by optional1(f): 4:35am On Jun 06, 2016
softtouch2:

Click on "Mail Mods" button on the main thread page. Then explain what you like the moderator to do with your thread.

Ok boss thanks.

Gud morning!
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by madridguy(m): 4:46am On Jun 06, 2016
Romodan Mubaraq

Cc: aminat508
Omotayor123

Emi wa ase pupo laiye. Ameen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by braithwaite(m): 5:11am On Jun 06, 2016

Happy ramadhan. Mathematical,laykhorn,aminat508,omotayor123,rukayhat,
oyiboeru,omokab,WASMOG,JBismarck,
musulumi zeyney
saleeman4 world,paulpogba,mezut ozil,arda turan,benzema,salah ..and faithful Muslim all over the world

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:42am On Jun 06, 2016
Pinceprinz
Daretodiffer
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Sexytemi(f): 5:54am On Jun 06, 2016
Happy Ramadan to all the Muslims, may u live to celebrate more Ramadan, @ smellymouth happy Ramadan....u seem to b. d only Muslim i know here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Smellymouth: 6:03am On Jun 06, 2016
Sexytemi:
Happy Ramadan to all the Muslims, may u live to celebrate more Ramadan, @ smell.ymouth happy Ramadan....u seem to b. d only Muslim i know here.

Rahimakallah...

May Allah bless and uplift you...

Jaxaka Allahu khairan.

Have a lovely day cheri
smiley
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Sexytemi(f): 6:09am On Jun 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

Rahimakallah...

Jaxaka Allahu khairan.

Have a lovely day cheri
smiley

And u too.

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Cutehector(m): 6:20am On Jun 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

Rahimakallah...

Jaxaka Allahu khairan.

Have a lovely day cheri
smiley
lmao, no be to dey yarn allahu akbar ooo.. Thunder go fire u if I catch u dey toast woman for nairaland durin this Ramadan fast. grin
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Smellymouth: 6:21am On Jun 06, 2016
Cutehector:
lmao, no be to dey yarn allahu akbar ooo.. Thunder go fire u if I catch u dey toast woman for nairaland durin this Ramadan fast. grin

Hahahahah..

Oga Boss, I am a clean man this period..

I shall speak no evil, hear no evil, see no evil and evil shall be far from me cheesy grin

May Allah give me the strength
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Cutehector(m): 6:25am On Jun 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahahahah..

Oga Boss, I am a clean man this period..

I shall speak no evil, hear no evil, see no evil and evil shall be far from me cheesy grin

May Allah give me the strength
Na me go tempt u during dis period.. I go gang up with sinaj.. make she dey tell u sweet things.. grin
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Smellymouth: 6:29am On Jun 06, 2016
Cutehector:
Na me go tempt u during dis period.. I go gang up with sinaj.. make she dey tell u sweet things.. grin

Lol.. Sinaj won't do that to me grin

But sinaj temptation na something I nor fit resist oo!!!

Sinny bubu, you are bae grin
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by sinaj(f): 6:35am On Jun 06, 2016
Cutehector:
stop calling me coz m nt gonna tempt ma smellymouth bubu *rolls eyes*

Coz if he goes down, I go down too lol

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by bitchcrafts: 6:36am On Jun 06, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Prince. prinz
Daret. odiffer
Thank you! Love u!

Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Cutehector(m): 6:40am On Jun 06, 2016
sinaj:
stop calling me coz m nt gonna tempt ma smellymouth bubu *rolls eyes*

oya let us be doing mushy mushy while he away..

5000 dollars.. wink
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:50am On Jun 06, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Thank you! Love u!

This is you? shocked
What happened to the PP moniker
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Maxi112: 7:18am On Jun 06, 2016
happy Ramadan to all Muslim here, may Allah grant u all ur heart desire this season... cheers!
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Smellymouth: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2016
sinaj:
stop calling me coz m nt gonna tempt ma smelly.mouth bubu *rolls eyes*

U see why I love you? kiss kiss

Cutehector, my bubu won't tempt me jare..
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Smellymouth: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2016
Cutehector:
oya let us be doing mushy mushy while he away..

5000 dollars.. wink

May Allah forgive cheesy
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Cutehector(m): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

May Allah forgive cheesy
lmao... On a very normal day u for don carry plank knack for my head,.. Na so i go just corner sinaj enter one place u come catch two of us, i hope say u go still yarn "may Allah forgive" grin cheesy
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Cutehector(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

U see why I love you? kiss kiss

Cutehector, my bubu won't tempt me jare..
oh laawd cheesy abeg which one be bubu again oo... Laugh my ass out... So e don graduate from boo to bubu... Tomoro e go become mumu grin
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Smellymouth: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2016
Cutehector:
lmao... On a very normal day u for don carry plank knack for my head,.. Na so i go just corner sinaj enter one place u come catch two of us, i hope say u go still yarn "may Allah forgive" grin cheesy

Satan get ye behind me grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Cutehector(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

Satan get ye behind me grin cheesy grin

so u will have mercy on us ryt? Whenn she is screaaming hector hector, harder harder rhaaaaaaaiiiit? cheesy grin cheesy wink
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Mathematical(f): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2016
braithwaite:

Happy ramadhan. Mathematical,laykhorn,aminat508,omotayor123,rukayhat,
oyiboeru,omokab,WASMOG,JBismarck,
musulumi zeyney
saleeman4 world,paulpogba,mezut ozil,arda turan,benzema,salah ..and faithful Muslim all over the world

Thanks.. but am still surprised why you choose your believe.. I like you,very humble and charismatic
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by omokab: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2016
Mathematical:

Thanks.. but am still surprised why you choose your believe.. I like you,very humble and charismatic
thank you for liking me and your assessment about me is welcome. Base on your question on why I chose my believe, is nothing but the believe I have about the existence of God as the supreme being. Other things associated with this are numerous which I can't finish mention here. Believe in prophet Muhammed( PBUH), all other prophets that came before him including prophet Isa(Jesus christ), all the angels, the day of judgement is another factor. Five times prayers and fasting during the time of Ramadan. Peace to every human beings and so many reason make me believe that Islam is the best religion which I can practice and die on it. There are also so many fact about Islam but time and space will not allow me to mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by coyy(m): 11:10am On Jun 06, 2016
happy holy month of Ramadan to my friend .. dreamcome2ru
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by bitchcrafts: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

This is you? shocked
What happened to the PP moniker
I deleted it for no just reason grin
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by dollyjoy(f): 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
Happy holy month of Ramadan Cc Agarawu23 omatayor123 aminat508 kefe smellymouth dare2differ.. kiss

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
coyy:
happy holy month of Ramadan to my friend .. dreamcome2ru
Wow,thanks so much bro,you're the boss.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

......message to my Ex / Drop Your Favorite Song Lyrics / She Keeps Saying She's Not Feeln Fine Every Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.