Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. (2269 Views)

Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman / I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice / Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by Jiokezee(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2015
Hello my dears i'm dating a girl for about 5 to 6 mouths now and she don't even care to call me nt even to flash my number nor even text msg she only call when she's inneed of anything from me which i responds to her need so guys what should i do with her dump her or ask her why is it so although i know dat she's double dating and worse part of it is that she may be passing in front of my store neither on bike nor on foot she may not even care to say hello so pls i need ur advice.
Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by benedictnsi(m): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2015
Guy..... She has a corresponding maga..... You are just the auxiliary boyfriend....

Your Boo get a boo cool

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by vizkiz: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2015
do you need a prophet to tell you she isn't into you? Where them dey see these kin people sef? undecided
Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by danielsunky(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2015
Wait still searching for an answer for ur mumu question.....U better free her....#otondo
Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by xMrPx(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2015
She doesn't give a Bleep about you'. Obviously, common sense isn't common afterall

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by TrappKING(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2015
Jiokezee:
Hello my dears i'm dating a girl for about 5 to 6 mouths now and she don't even care to call me nt even to flash my number nor even text msg she only call when she's inneed of anything from me which i responds to her need so guys what should i do with her dump her? or ask her why is it so although i know dat she's double dating and worse part of it is that she may be passing in front of my store neither on bike nor on foot she may not even care to say hello so pls i need ur advice.
How do you dump someone who's not dating you?? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2015
Jiokezee:
Hello my dears i'm dating a girl for about 5 to 6 mouths now and she don't even care to call me nt even to flash my number nor even text msg she only call when she's inneed of anything from me which i responds to her need so guys what should i do with her dump her or ask her why is it so although i know dat she's double dating and worse part of it is that she may be passing in front of my store neither on bike nor on foot she may not even care to say hello so pls i need ur advice.
@bolded, what do you expect when you date a girl with 5-6 mouths? She come for the money na, you better man up and drain ur account so as to keep up with her 'feeding' cheesy
Ok on a more serious note, are you a learner or is this your first date? Don't you know the dating algorithm of naija babes?
When I come across such scenarios from guys. makes me cherish my bae of life, she wakes me up with her calls 'just to hear my voice ', and calls as often as I eat. Though na me dey buy her the credit sha, me still cherish her.

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by Topestbilly(m): 10:38am On Dec 11, 2015
did u get konji as reward for ur spending? if yes. she b olosho. at dis point I guess u know what to do.
Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by adaksbullet: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2015
op his daten an treecry
Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2015
TrappKING:
How do you dump someone who's not dating you?? cheesy

Kai!!!!!!! I felt that blow! Wasn't that too hard on the guy grin

@OP please grow some sense!
Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by ambassadorgozie(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2015
And u call her ur girlfriend?
Nawaoo
Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by Jiokezee(m): 11:13am On Dec 11, 2015
To me i think dat de course is dat she ask me to buy phone 4 her which i told her dat i will but not now cos i hav sometin else to do with money but she should be patiance with me dat i will dat 4 her although when we started newly if i don't call her a day she will call and ask me why to me i think she as another ATM machine dat she willdraw any amount she like.
Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by ucheHapers(m): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2015
Brother you're lost, infact you're dating urself..better move on
Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by Excellent7(m): 11:21am On Dec 11, 2015
@ OP
Is this a joke or what?
Do you want to hear it from our mouths that you are on your way to getting the greatest "mugu" of the year award?
Chai!!!
So the foolish ones are still been born?
I beg you, locate your senses and run away from the girl for your good.
There is not and never was a relationship here, you are being scammed big time.
Do you go to the ATM if you do not need money or things that need money?
So tell me the reason for her to call you, when she does nor need money.
I will not ask you not to continue being an ATM. In fact call her now, and ask her if she needs some cash, until you go broke!
May be only then you will get some sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by Humblegoodman(m): 11:51am On Dec 11, 2015
It's been a long while i saw this type of guy. My brother, what are you doing? I think you are still under 20. That's what i think. What the babe says behind you, if you hear of it, you will regret the day you were born. You are a complete ATM machine to her. Stop this joke, cos you ain't dating her. She's milking you dry gradually. Think Man!
Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by TrappKING(m): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ebiz12:

Kai!!!!!!! I felt that blow! Wasn't that too hard on the guy grin

@OP please grow some sense!
LOL, you're not looking bad yourself wink, perhaps you should try the OP gringrin
Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
TrappKING:
LOL, you're not looking bad yourself wink, perhaps you should try the OP gringrin

For wetin na
The OP's woman I'm sure is way prettier, what would he be doing with me?
Make i K my line Jare!
Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by TrappKING(m): 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ebiz12:

For wetin na
The OP's woman I'm sure is way prettier, what would he be doing with me?
Make i K my line Jare!
Don't tell me you don't know love is blind? grin, perhaps you can't be too sure... Some guys like would rather go for a humorous woman than looks smiley

And you seem like one..
Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by Niceman4u(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
Kids every where! Dd u tell ur mum dat u r chatting? U sound lik u need help.
Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
TrappKING:
Don't tell me you don't know love is blind? grin, perhaps you can't be too sure... Some guys like would rather go for a humorous woman than looks smiley

And you seem like one..

I don't want blind love please, my own love should come with eyes wide open and seeing far into the future LoL
Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by IamLEGEND1: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
why is it you never see these kind of guys in real life anymore?
Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by TrappKING(m): 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ebiz12:

I don't want blind love please, my own love should come with eyes wide open and seeing far into the future LoL
You see? grin.. That's that humour I'm talking about!cheesy

I'm sure the OP like funny chics... BTW where are u from??
Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
TrappKING:
You see? grin.. That's that humour I'm talking about!cheesy

I'm sure the OP like funny chics... BTW where are u from??

Let's go back to advising OP before e begin vex
Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
Just a pity, unfortuate dt u are find urself in that calamity. Bt a silly question though
Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by osazeeblue01: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
You are still single. Keep on searching
Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by TrappKING(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ebiz12:

Let's go back to advising OP before e begin vex
Who says we cnt chat here? OP has long abandoned the thread seff undecided
Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
chaii d op mumu grin grin

she dey use e head angry

DHL
grin cool
Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by johnson232: 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jiokezee:
To me i think dat de course is dat she ask me to buy phone 4 her which i told her dat i will but not now cos i hav sometin else to do with money but she should be patiance with me dat i will dat 4 her although when we started newly if i don't call her a day she will call and ask me why to me i think she as another ATM machine dat she willdraw any amount she like.
how old are u?
Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
In other words you're dating a Naija babe. tongue
Goodluck with that grin
Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by Johnnoah1st: 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jiokezee:
it means u are dating an endtime girlfriend
Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by CertifiedFreak(m): 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Dude, it's clear your idea of a relationship is warped. Do not stay away from her, you'll never have it better elsewhere.
Re: Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
Guy run!
She is nt interested

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Man Does These 9 Things, MARRY HIM / The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship / I'm Married, But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.