Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

She Is In A Coma And Not Responding.. ..... Am I Hosting A Criminal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is In A Coma And Not Responding.. ..... Am I Hosting A Criminal (772 Views)

If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth / Help I Mistakenly Put Her In A Coma / Is Adultery A Criminal Offence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is In A Coma And Not Responding.. ..... Am I Hosting A Criminal by Eddygourdo(m): 10:40am On Dec 11, 2015
As early as 5am this morning I was jolted up from my beauty sleep with a loud ring. I was pissed off at myself for not switching off my phone and equally pissed off at whomever was calling. I picked up since it was an unknown number. It was chuks (not real name) afterall, my long heard from course mate who got married to the neighbour hood hoe a year ago, which I refused to attend in principle of having been there and done that babe. He quickly inquired the route to my place that he needs a place to hide, I was surprised because I know the fellow works in lagos at a multinational company with very fat pay check, if he needs to hide, was it cos he was a theif afterall? I asked him what's up and he told me it's bisola, that they got into their normal fight once he caught evidence of her infidelity and right now she isn't breathing, I suddenly regretted describing my place to him without first inquiring why he asked. He said he would explain better once he comes. Well he must be on a long no thing because once am through typing this I will be in my car running away to hide somewhere in lagos. I won't harbour a possible murderer. The reason for this post is that I want to bring out a perspective on this relationship with respect to abuse.

I remember this lady he married as I confessed earlier. She was a beautiful as u can imagine, to make matters worse she was a renowned kezaya, she would sleep with anyone, anytime and the moment news spread she was comfortable taking the D inside through her behind, the frenzy to be associated with her increased, I stopped visiting her island cos of fear of aids plus I felt she was possessed. Rather like anyone we used her for 'oji' or rather as a gift to any randy visitor we have who needed a quick screw, most times they were shocked to she the angel who we brought forth. This was exactly the case when I introduced chuks to bisola, I was met with shock when I noticed that chuks started frequenting her end and they started hanging out. I inquired what's up and he told me they are now dating. Despite my objections he insisted and their love or whatever nonsense it was continued. But I noticed something a day I visited. Bisola was bruised and battered. I was still thinking on how exactly to confront chuks when he slapped her in my presence for no just cause. I entered him immediately. I placed him on a choke hold and even bisola joined him in begging me lest he blacks out. When things settled he explained to me with bisola nodding in approval that he intends to stop her dog behaviour by beating her to stupor anytime he finds out she slept around. I tried then to make him see that clearly he was abusing the emotional instability in that girl, and even if beating her was a solution must it be that vicious? A blood shot eye, swollen lips, was he punching a woman for Christ sake. Plus she accepted it as a punishment since it was his condition for marriage. I understood his desire for her to change but I disapproved of his methods. Needless to say. After observing or hearing of more abuses from him to her as that girl couldn't close her legs, I decided to stay far away from them, that I ignored his wedding invitation. I warned him then that if he doesn't watch it he will kill someone. Now I think it has happened. And the idiot just remembered me, if truly bisola dies. No justification will warrant the treatment he gave her. Cos apparently she never changed. BRB people. Gotta run.
Re: She Is In A Coma And Not Responding.. ..... Am I Hosting A Criminal by Topestbilly(m): 10:49am On Dec 11, 2015
kk, lemme ask Google for solutions. BRB 2.
Re: She Is In A Coma And Not Responding.. ..... Am I Hosting A Criminal by peeparty(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2015
I Dont even know what to say sef.maybe leh me just sleep first Brb.
Re: She Is In A Coma And Not Responding.. ..... Am I Hosting A Criminal by Cutehector(m): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2015
Behold, we hav another potential oscar pistorius in nigeria grin
Re: She Is In A Coma And Not Responding.. ..... Am I Hosting A Criminal by tonie123: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2015
Funny as shit!!! If this story is true, tell ur niggar to move out or else u will call the police, while you do this make sure you record the conversion(just in case he decided to set you up).... for goodness sake, it was "their" decision, when they fell in love where you there? When they married,where you there When they decided on the "beating" therapy, my brother where you there?? So why u wan go jail because of friendship I know the "guy code" thing we always try to look out for our guys... is it worth throwing your life for?? least of all for one girl when no gree close leg??

My broda use your head man!!!

I am no trying to discourage u from helping your niggar, I am just thinking clearly for u.

Cos the arms of the law long ooo....

1 Like

Re: She Is In A Coma And Not Responding.. ..... Am I Hosting A Criminal by Curare: 11:36am On Dec 11, 2015
Very hilarious grin grin cheesy cheesy

Do come complete the towiee.
Re: She Is In A Coma And Not Responding.. ..... Am I Hosting A Criminal by ipledge10(m): 11:52am On Dec 11, 2015
Good writeup
Re: She Is In A Coma And Not Responding.. ..... Am I Hosting A Criminal by cruzita(f): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2015
can't read all but I have to comment .nice one
Re: She Is In A Coma And Not Responding.. ..... Am I Hosting A Criminal by ChappyChase: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
I bounce you as a friend once I no approve your relationship cause I no ready to settle dirty dirty quarrel!!!
Op you better switch of your phone oo..
Re: She Is In A Coma And Not Responding.. ..... Am I Hosting A Criminal by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
Following
Re: She Is In A Coma And Not Responding.. ..... Am I Hosting A Criminal by zinnyprecy(f): 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
So men fall because. Of sex? Cos d marriage is obviously built on good sex for eachoda, y start smtin u can stand.
Re: She Is In A Coma And Not Responding.. ..... Am I Hosting A Criminal by Eddygourdo(m): 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
Plenty numbers been calling me today. Maybe police follow. If she dies how will I explain the fact the beast has my number dialed so many times. Imagine this is a time am expecting calls from jobs I had interviewed for. And I am not picking unknown numbers. #sad face. Telling this story here is my alibi
Re: She Is In A Coma And Not Responding.. ..... Am I Hosting A Criminal by Eddygourdo(m): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
ChappyChase:
I bounce you as a friend once I no approve your relationship cause I no ready to settle dirty dirty quarrel!!!
Op you better switch of your phone oo..
bros I did just that. He called with an unknown number and I stupidly told him my location and address before asking him wats up. I might be in big trouble oh.
Re: She Is In A Coma And Not Responding.. ..... Am I Hosting A Criminal by misspicy(f): 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
bros I did just that. He called with an unknown number and I stupidly told him my location and address before asking him wats up. I might be in big trouble oh.
shocked gobe
Re: She Is In A Coma And Not Responding.. ..... Am I Hosting A Criminal by ggrin(f): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hehe shocked

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Please Come And Answer... / No Vex Oo "Ladies, How Do You Cope With All These TOASTING From Guys"? / 10 Awkward Situations Girls Put You Through In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.