Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,423 members, 7,850,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

My Pain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pain (770 Views)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / *******my Pain******* / Laugh At My Pain (lamp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pain by ebijimi7(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
good day Nl members I have a pain I could not let go right now because of what my Gf did to me
it all started like this
I have been dating this girl for 2 years now when I started with her she use to be my happiness and joy even if am sad and I hear her voice I would be filled up with joy
so it happened like this she was staying with her sister when we met we became close friends she started giving me the green light sign I took her as a friend then later take her to be my Gf so along the line her sisters husband something cane over him he decided to send my Gf back to her mum collecting the phone he bought for her and gave it to her junior brother so my Gf was phone less so I decided to get her a phone which is infinix zero then it was #22,000 I bought it for her she was happy and every month I purchase data bundle for her before I knew it she started sharing her number on social media and going to guys house to visit them I was so angry I told her to stop that she promised to but still repeat the same thing so I decided to be looking at her so one day she was almost raped she escaped and she called me when she called she was laughing on the phone that she was almost raped to cut the story short the phone I bought for her was stolen so she was crying I decided to give her my own phone to use pending when I would get her another one but my Gf was making me understand that her male friend wants to give her a phone I instructed her not to collect it then she told me that what if she collected it and told me her brother gave it to her what will I do before I knew it she has gone to collect it she apologised I accepted the apology another one few weeks later her friend came to show her a phone that her bf just got for her then my Gf called me and was telling me the time I gave her has elapsed then I told her its not yet time that she should hold so she was plastering me I got angry and told her never in her life to ask me for anything she was then crying telling me is it because her father was not alive I felt bad for my utterance and apologised and I had to run around to raise the money and bought her infinix hot note of #25,000 she was happy she collected it then she wanted to write her post utme her mum was not financially ok me too as at that period I was broke so I managed to raise some fund I called her to ask if she has registered for post time she said yes I was surprised I asked her where she got the money from she said it was that same guy then I became suspicious I was angry at her I asker her what's the relationship she told me he is her ex that nothing was in between them I said ok after she wrote the exam she could not meet the cut off mark for university she blamed me responsible for her failure then she is about to write ibadan poly exam I didn't give her money she already got the form so I asked her how she got it this time around she told me her sister gave her the money I said no problem then on her birthday I was not financially ok I told her she said no problem so I was with her throughout that day never did I know that he already plan on going out with that her ex and she requested for cake which she prevented me from seeing not until her ex uploaded the pix and sent me a friend request then I saw her with that her ex I was so mad and angry so her ex decided to meet me in person so we disussed at length then I knew the money she used for her post utmas gotten from t same guy I felt bad I broke up with her she was begging and insulting her ex that he was responsible for destroying her relationship and she called my friends to beg me I forgive her we moved on but the pain is still there I can't let go thou she told me before we started the relationship that no sex until after marriage I said no problem
so one night we were discussing so I decide to ask her that at what age do you want to get married she said 25then I asked her that what if at that 25 I am not financially ok she said she would go for another man then she later said she would go for prayer that if the pastor said an the right one for her would wait then if am not she would go I felt am being used
so I threaten her that I'd she doesn't allow me yo have sex with her that I would break up with her then she related the chat with one of her friend on the internet then that one told her that she should allow me have sex with her if she loves me then she told that one that instead of her to allow me she would break up with me
now please I need you all advice what should I
Re: My Pain by libertyfather(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Critical issue embarassed
Re: My Pain by Kayoski(m): 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
couldn't read it all ..
This one na spiritual problem..
Re: My Pain by pritolajnr(m): 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
ebijimi7:
good day Nl members I have a was telling me the time I gave her has elapsed then I told her its not yet time that she should hold so she was plastering me I got angry and told her never in her life to ask me for anything she was then crying telling me is it because her father was not alive I felt bad for my utterance and apologised and I had to run around to raise the money and bought her infinix hot note of #25,000 she was happy she collected it then she wanted to write her post utme her mum was not financially ok me too as at that period I was broke so I managed to raise some fund I called her to ask if she has registered for post time she said yes I was surprised I asked her where she got the money from she said it was that same guy then I became suspicious I was angry at her I asker her what's the relationship she told me he is her ex that nothing was in between them I said ok after she wrote the exam she could not meet the cut off mark for university she blamed me responsible for her failure then she is about to write ibadan poly exam I didn't give her money she already got the form so I asked her how she got it this time around she told me her sister gave her the money I said no problem then on her birthday I was not financially ok I told her she said no problem so I was with her throughout that day never did I know that he already plan on going out with that her ex and she requested for cake which she prevented me from seeing not until her ex uploaded the pix and sent me a friend request then I saw her with that her ex I was so mad and angry so her ex decided to meet me in person so we disussed at length then I knew the money she used for her post utmas gotten from t same guy I felt bad I broke up with her she was begging and insulting her ex that he was responsible for destroying her relationship and she called my friends to beg me I forgive her we moved on but the pain is still there I can't let go thou she told me before we started the relationship that no sex until after marriage I said no problem
so one night we were discussing so I decide to ask her that at what age do you want to get married she said 25then I asked her that what if at that 25 I am not financially ok she said she would go for another man then she later said she would go for prayer that if the pastor said an the right one for her would wait then if am not she would go I felt am being used
so I threaten her that I'd she doesn't allow me yo have sex with her that I would break up with her then she related the chat with one of her friend on the internet then that one told her that she should allow me have sex with her if she loves me then she told that one that instead of her to allow me she would break up with me
now please I need you all advice what should I
bro run for your life,you bought all those without fucking her choi you don turn white man collect your fone back she wont have anychoice then chop am find your way
Re: My Pain by Cholls(m): 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
My brother Sin! Fvck that sister, end that relationship. She's too much problem for you.
Re: My Pain by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
The issue is she's nt yet mature, maybe later on she might know the consequences of what she is doing. Guy, who have really spent alot on her, so whenever u dont have, she will have a substitute
Re: My Pain by pritolajnr(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
pritolajnr:
bro run for your life,you bought all those without fucking her choi you don turn white man collect your fone back she wont have anychoice then chop am find your way
na why i love my self no dulling atall mehn you nid to wise up oh she myt be a golddigger she jux wants the luxury ..no shaken Bleep am first collect the fone back she will be fustrated ,just invite her on a normal visit tell her to lend you her phone , smoothely remove the sim then tell her you are breaking up,without the fone she cant connect other guys she will move on with even if its not you that bought the present fone agbe drive the fone oh or you will lose everything use your head oh you be guy no dey small girl go Bleep you up its not RUGGED #words from an O.G

1 Like

Re: My Pain by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
A kid dating a kid!!

But guys dey fall hand shar.

OP, u expect a nigerian lady to wait for you to hammer before u put a ring on her finger?

U nor get conscience o.
Everything shouldn't be about love.
Re: My Pain by ebijimi7(m): 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
stupidity:
A kid dating a kid!!

OP, u expect a nigerian lady to wait for you to hammer before u put a ring on her finger?

U nor get conscience o.
what are you saying undecided
stupidity:
A kid dating a kid!!

U nor get conscience o.
what are you saying
Re: My Pain by valdes00(m): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahah...... Bros ur mumu get remix...... so u mean, u did all Dis for a girl dat said no sex in ur relationship....... guy, ur stupidity is so exceptional....... why will I even go into a no-sex relationship, we r better off as friends den...... U av been scam bros, the only advice u nid is to breakup wit dat babe as soon as possible...... notin else
Re: My Pain by sweetMichael(m): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
bros...while you the fall my hand, buy tramadol, call her over Bleep that pussy, walk away..make sure you collect that phone, go give am another new baby..

(1) (Reply)

TOTO Is A Kind Of Food (la La La La) / Read The Tue Life Story Of Why You Must Not Be Shy To Woo The Person You Love / Re: Am Single Guy Of 33,I Need A Since God Fearing Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.