Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) (8296 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by agarawu23(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mine grin

Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by firstking01(m): 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
Cherlene:

Aaaaw, I am pleased to hear. Thank you dear.
Cherlene
ur wlcm into my armssmiley
Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by Cherlene(f): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
firstking01:
ur wlcm into my armssmiley

cool shocked
Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by Cherlene(f): 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
agarawu23:
Mine grin

Uhm. AGARAWU23 just to INFORM you, there is a thread to upload your IMAGE. I will attach the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2794883/guys-handsome-dudes-upload-pictures

Cherlene
Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
Cherlene:

Good day

All- NATURAL me

as pretty as usual

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by ReachHard: 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
You guys with your hilarious posts...lol

Well, i give it to Charlene; if she's sincerely the one in the photo, then she's the most confident (thus far)...And really cute as well. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by Cherlene(f): 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
darkenedrebel:

as pretty as usual

Lovely evening

Aaaaaaaaaw, thank you M.

Cherlene
Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
Cherlene:

Lovely evening
Aaaaaaaaaw, thank you M.
Cherlene

Hubby is very fortunate to have a stunner like U

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by Cherlene(f): 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
ReachHard:
You guys with your hilarious posts...lol

Well, i give it to Charlene; if she's sincerely the one in the photo, then she's the most confident (thus far)...And really cute as well. kiss

Indeed indeed I am.
Thank you O.P

Cherlene

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by ReachHard: 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Cherlene:

Indeed indeed I am.
Thank you O.P

Cherlene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
Minewinkwink
Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by ReachHard: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
Joy, show us what you got... wink

Jolllyjoy:
Minewinkwink

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by firstking01(m): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
Cherlene:

cool shocked
yep...dey r spread widely open for usmiley
Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by mytime24(f): 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
Endtime topic

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by Ginaz(f): 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
I have nothing to say but I aint posting my pix online for someone to determine if i'm beautiful or not. undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by Rhesusmonkey(m): 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ugly tinz everywhere you go,
Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by Rhesusmonkey(m): 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
Medunah:
This thread will die the usual death cos only few girls will upload
but atleast u can start by uploading urs, the holy spirit tells me u are a beautiful gal

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
Cherlene:
Good day
All- NATURAL me

Ori Iya mi o
Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by mafioso47(m): 12:47am On Dec 12, 2015
Cherlene:
Good day
All- NATURAL me
Cute you..

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by olowookerekemi(f): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2015
mine

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by merizy(f): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2015
ReachHard:
Why i'm posting this topic?

Well, i learnt from the grapevine that ladies look their best on weekends; moreso now it's the holiday season wink smiley

So, pleeeease ladies, don't blow anything out of proportion o.

Keep them coming... kiss
i wanna see ur picx handsome

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Minewinkwink
C'mon remove your hand from there! @ur dp angry

And how long do I have to wait for your pic? You just said mine and I don dey wait since make e load, sote vaseline don dry for my hand sef grin

All the NL ladies looking for Xmas hookup that could possibly lead to long-term relationship and possibly marriage, now is the time to make your move. Flaunt your beauty, time waits for no girl cheesy
Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by evatee(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2015
olowookerekemi:
mine

better remove this thing u called pic before they hit u hard here...
Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by Cherlene(f): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
firstking01:
yep...dey r spread widely open for usmiley

No comment!

neoapocalypse:

Ori Iya mi o

Mmm...

pinceprinz:

Thank you, though I am not WEDDED.

mafioso47:
Cute you..

Merci
Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by firstking01(m): 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cherlene:

No comment!

Mmm...

Thank you, though I am not WEDDED.

Merci
y no comment?
Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by Cherlene(f): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
firstking01:
y no comment?

To AVOID giving YOU wrong IMPRESSIONS!

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by firstking01(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cherlene:

To AVOID giving YOU wrong IMPRESSIONS!
Cherlene
nope, u wnt gimmie wrong impreesion...u just gotta coment.
Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
She is a divorcée
pinceprinz:

Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by Cherlene(f): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
firstking01:
nope, u wnt gimmie wrong impreesion...u just gotta coment.

I see. How are you?

Cherlene
Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by firstking01(m): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cherlene:

I see. How are you?

Cherlene
hmmmm....are u married?,,,,am fine tho.
Re: Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) by Cherlene(f): 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
firstking01:
hmmmm....are u married?,,,,am fine tho.

Is this my REPLY to my QUESTION?

- Besides, I have RESPONDED another NAIRALANDER regarding the ABOVE. shocked

Cherlene

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / My Crazy Experience With Two Beautiful Nurses Last Weekend / My Bf Is Too Stingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.