Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? (3258 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) / Ladies What Can U Sacrifice For A Cute Guy(photo) / 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by sammy042(m): 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
Definitely,i can and i will especially seeing my darling man united in action..obviously, i will take watching man uinted matches ova her presence
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by Adasun(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
Gentleman, wats harsh in wat i said?
everything in ur sentence
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
Adasun:
everything in ur sentence
Whatever!
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by nickyvil: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
ggrin:
game over sad

The End angry
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by MemphisDepay(m): 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
sammy042:
Definitely,i can and i will especially seeing my darling man united in action..obviously, i will take watching man uinted matches ova her presence
your gf is an unlucky girl
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by MemphisDepay(m): 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

What is dis bros saying? i wud even sacrify her head for a FOOTBALL match. imagine my darling club FC BARCELONA in an el classico match wit real madrid and one stvpid girl wit a gf tag on her forehead wud open her pvssy for me to dig just to tie me down,..na grind pepper i go pour inside dat hole.

#IPreferFootballOverPussy
but bros you wicked o. Lmaooo
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by MemphisDepay(m): 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
firstking01:
e depends on the pedegree of the match na...btw, deepay na pure waste pipesad...u con go carry in mumu name ansasad
he will come good.
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by MemphisDepay(m): 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
ignore bítches
view matches
you are a fan of which club
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by bqlekan(m): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
GF knows the kind of person I am, I don't joke with anything football, be it playing or watching.. so she watches with me and cheers me up at the stands. grin
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
MemphisDepay:
but bros you wicked o. Lmaooo
Hahahahahahaha. na so na bro. though once had a gf who understood so well. whenever she comes visiting at weekends, she ends up following me to viewing centre whenever i had a match to watch, and she always made it fun by paying my fee nd buying me plate of pepper soup. it bcame her trademark. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE U JENNI, though u re nw ex.
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by MemphisDepay(m): 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Hahahahahahaha. na so na bro. though once had a gf who understood so well. whenever she comes visiting at weekends, she ends up following me to viewing centre whenever i had a match to watch, and she always made it fun by paying my fee nd buying me plate of pepper soup. it bcame her trademark. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE U JENNI, though u re nw ex.
EX ke? Am so sure you were the one that fvvkkkd up. Wetin happen sef?
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by Odunharry(m): 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
Football is just 90min and she has all the time to see me or talk to me.
You come or call when im watching a match, na long thing she de
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
MemphisDepay:
EX ke? Am so sure you were the one that fvvkkkd up. Wetin happen sef?
My brother nor be smal tin. n!gga gat to take some harsh decisions sometimes. though i stil feel pained abt d decision i took after abt 1year nd 3months. can u imagine?
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by xtervaganza(m): 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Since I can't pause a live match she will have to wait

No biggie

If she overreact then she's not worth it
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
Baby Boo @Ebayray
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by Chilug(m): 5:51am On Dec 12, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

What is dis bros saying? i wud even sacrify her head for a FOOTBALL match. imagine my darling club FC BARCELONA in an el classico match wit real madrid and one stvpid girl wit a gf tag on her forehead wud open her pvssy for me to dig just to tie me down,..na grind pepper i go pour inside dat hole.

You are just saying.
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by hawlahbc2014: 6:09am On Dec 12, 2015
nickyvil:

A responsible man will listen to his lady cos she might need you more than the breath she breath in.
Note: lady are like a flower, you nurture them to grow to something beautiful and arc should be the last thing in your mind stop over hyping this sex things cos it won't guaranty you happiness unless if both of you are in a no string attach relationship(you both just dey fucck each other) if not learn how to treat a lady right cos you can always watch replay of that match but you might not be able to find a lady like her again.
crap!!! when I bet on match u cum say make I dey nurture one useless flower. my dear ! I can't nurture shit besides what's the point been with you physically and mindedly elsewhere
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 12, 2015
Chilug:
You are just saying.
Ok
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by undisputednesta(m): 7:09am On Dec 12, 2015
Philoo1:
not during man united match.maybe after
Not dis set of Man utd under dat educated illiterate called LVG. If it's dat of SAF, my gf will know d fite attention is a lost cause
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by firstking01(m): 7:19am On Dec 12, 2015
MemphisDepay:
he will come good.
deepay get pridesad...dats y he isn't perfotming...m nt a fan of man u tho, buh van gaal has notin more in his brainsad....u dey see changes wey in dey mk?
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 12, 2015
most guy won't sacrifice their football match for u,but they want u to sacrifice your time for them
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by princealexndre(m): 8:09am On Dec 12, 2015
esosa993:
most guy won't sacrifice their football match for u,but they want u to sacrifice your time for them
hehehe...if u lose a football match u can only get it wen all ur frnds hv watched nd murmured it to you...but if i lose my g.f,i can easily beg her or go get anoda ASAP
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 12, 2015
princealexndre:
hehehe...if u lose a football match u can only get it wen all ur frnds hv watched nd murmured it to you...but if i lose my g.f,i can easily beg her or go get anoda ASAP

ok
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by cyprus000: 8:53am On Dec 12, 2015
[size=13pt]
I'm not a football enthusiast. Infact, I feel turture watching football.
So I can give her all the time in the world when it comes to football.
That said. I can also sacrifice my table tennis game(my best sport) under serious and urgent reason. Anything apart from that, will be abortive.
Already I can't tolerate a nagging and possessive woman

Any table tennis enthusiast in the house,should hit me up..(abj peeps)

My table tennis board just landed port.
I'm going to pick it tomorrow. I need strong hand.

[/size]
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by saintneo(m): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

dude u r not serious!

what happened to digging the Congo and watching the match same time.
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2015
saintneo:
dude u r not serious!
what happened to digging the Congo and watching the match same time.
That wud mk it public digging. And i dnt practice such an aborminable act.
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by bashtee09(m): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
football over pussy anytime! GGMU
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by saintneo(m): 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

That wud mk it public digging. And i dnt practice such an aborminable act.
how public? u mean Ronaldo and Messi will join in? Hope we are on the same page here.
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by puresoul1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
If I hear ,customer Dada ni
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
Y nt and besides she knows too well than to visit during a Chelsea match. sipping my kunuY nt and besides she knows too well than to visit during a Chelsea match. sipping my kunuY nt and besides she knows too well than to visit during a Chelsea match. sipping my kunu
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
saintneo:
how public? u mean Ronaldo and Messi will join in? Hope we are on the same page here.
Nah we re nt. am on a private jet while u re on a wheelbarrow. lol

its nt possible to watch nd same time dig her bcus i watch my matches at a public viewing centre. u kul nw?
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by saintneo(m): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Nah we re nt. am on a private jet while u re on a wheelbarrow. lol

its nt possible to watch nd same time dig her bcus i watch my matches at a public viewing centre. u kul nw?
at least wheelbarrow get tyre and pusher ....lol

ok....I meant indoor viewing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. / The MR NIGER D Of Love. / Is This Real Or Photoshop????? 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.