Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

The MR NIGER D Of Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The MR NIGER D Of Love. (3246 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / For The Mr And Miss Single!!! / Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The MR NIGER D Of Love. by izmercy(m): 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
Love is living thing. It possess the characteristics of living things. It needs love and care to grow and survive. make I no waste to much time.
Movement: defined as an act of moving from one point to another. Love also moves.
When we were young the only person we wanted to be with was our mum. Gradually the love starts moving around to our family members. Later a chunk of it to our lover. Sometimes love moves a way from someone we think we cannot do without to someone we don't even know exist. E.G from loving Ur ex to Ur current bf/gf who used to be a complete stranger before.
Love doesn't move for fun, for every movement there must be a destination and a reason @least.
Re: The MR NIGER D Of Love. by Essence6055: 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
There are so many ways to see love and the most childish view comes for some ladies...

Where they see love as a fun mix of romance, sex, fun and respect..... They minus responsibility and truly based trust, punctuality and transparency... Then when they are getting over 25 or when they get their heart broken too many times.... They fall back to (responsibility and truly based trust, punctuality and transparency)........

Love is not so complicated... But ladies with their childish views make it so
Re: The MR NIGER D Of Love. by izmercy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
Respiration: The process of inhaling and exhaling. This is a vital process that keeps living things alive. How does Love respire? It is through communication. Any relationship that lacks good communication is dead. Communication in relationship is beyond just phone calls, texts and the likes. It is the act of building your abode in your partner's heart. And just like any building, you maintain and repair I.e you exhale what he/she doesn't like or what is harmful to the relationship and inhale the positive things that will keep the relationship alive.

(1) (Reply)

Just For The Love Of Weed / I Think My Cousin Is An Armed Robber / She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.