Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? (2092 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
Girls does a guy who believe he has no business paying your Tfair to his house have any value? I think such a stingy brokeass should be tossed into the trashcan with immediate effect, what do y'all think?
Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by vizkiz: 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
I think biitches need to get a job instead of relying on a nigga for cash undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
You again............ No problem, following
Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
Oma307:
You again............ No problem, following
have we met before?
Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
vizkiz:
I think biitches need to get a job instead of relying on a nigga for cash undecided
tfair to his own gaddem house is your definition of reliance? Jeezz
Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
First thing first NEVER date a brokeass coz he can't even buy u A bread so u shud not expect he'll give u a money for ur transportation...
Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by Ojestas(m): 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
There's a thread on d front page. . Girls turn on and turn off. . bla . bla. . Dem dey form

All of una patapata, na money be una turn on !

1 Like

Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by theLegion(m): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Umm... Am I free to comment *PeepsThroughAHole *winks

First things first, if he can't pay your tfare to his own house, mehn forget the stingy part, he is a broke ass nigga...
It's the females fault tho, she should have stayed at home and use the money for something reasonable even if it's to buy groundnut for homeless birds e make sense.
And for a nigga who can't help with ordinary tfare to his own house, mehn there is no love there, even if he is rich, he must be stupid too.. #Fact

1 Like

Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
KashyBaby:
First thing first NEVER date a brokeass coz he can't even buy u A bread so u shud not expect he'll give u a money for ur transportation...
u are in the spirit.
Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
theLegion:
Umm... Am I free to comment *PeepsThroughAHole *winks

First things first, if he can't pay your tfare to his own house, mehn forget the stingy part, he is a broke ass nigga...
It's the females fault tho, she should have stayed at home and use the money for something reasonable even if it's to buy groundnut for homeless birds e make sense.
And for a nigga who can't help with ordinary tfare to his own house, mehn there is no love there, even if he is rich, he must be stupid too.. #Fact
word
Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
Stingy is different than broke ya know
I sometimes like stingy guys grin
They're usually more mentally complex than ur average guy, which is fun.
Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by MRBrownJ: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
funny how some women who have NOTHING to offer a man, will quickly call a man stingy because he decides not to foolishly pay for golddiggers all around. as if men are now charities!

here is a clue:
- if a man invites you to his place then tell him you have no fare money to get there. if he says he doesnt have any either then you guys are the same (aka broke) and wont meet, end of story!
- if you believe that a man MUST pay your fare, while he doesnt, then obviously you guys have no value to each other, and should quickly part ways, end of story!

6 Likes

Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by sunnyt1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
Who is a stingy person? I have never gotten a reasonable response to this.

Well, an intelligent girl will focus more on the frequency of this kind of scenerio you painted. Is it the 1st time you are visiting him? Has he been doing this? Did he entertain you when you visited? Could he have had a rocky path in his past relationships? What does other people say about him? A girl who has intergrity, who is not greedy and who is ready for a serious relationship will consider these questions and more.
You dont just jump into conclusion after one visit and label someone as being stingy.

An African proverb says a greedy person can never be a friend to a stingy person
Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by willyboss: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
You see your life

2 Likes

Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
sunnyt1:
Who is a stingy person? I have never gotten a reasonable response to this.

Well, an intelligent girl will focus more on the frequency of this kind of scenerio you painted. Is it the 1st time you are visiting him? Has he been doing this? Did he entertain you when you visited? Could he have had a rocky path in his past relationships? What does other people say about him? A girl who has intergrity, who is not greedy and who is ready for a serious relationship will consider these questions and more.
You dont just jump into conclusion after one visit and label someone as being stingy.

An African proverb says a greedy person can never be a friend to a stingy person
u found a way to blame the girl, clap for yourself.
Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
lifeisabitch:
Girls does a guy who believe he has no business paying your Tfair to his house have any value? I think such a stingy brokeass should be tossed into the trashcan with immediate effect, what do y'all think?
broke ass guys have been yanshing you since. eyah. sorry for ur lost
Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
broke ass guys have been yanshing you since. eyah. sorry for ur lost
where did I say it's me, I am single and searching, no bf for now.
Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
lifeisabitch:
where did I say it's me, I am single and searching, no bf for now.
YOU CAN LIE.....
Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by jmoore(m): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
Maybe more value than a hungry girlfriend.

smh
Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
YOU CAN LIE.....
i'm not like you
Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
lifeisabitch:
i'm not like you
If u are nt like me, it simply means u are a liar.. if u are like me. u are nt a liar
Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
If u are nt like me, it simply means u are a liar.. if u are like me. u are nt a liar
ok, fucck off
Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
lifeisabitch:
ok, fucck off
that's why you are still single searching
Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
Still lööking 4 the sense in this post
Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by xtervaganza(m): 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
lifeisabitch:
if you call yourself a girlfriend and you whine about tfare to your guy's place I think you should be cast into the bottomless pit forever

Must a man spend on you?
Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
that's why you are still single searching
I rather be single than be with a scumbag undecided
Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 12, 2015
aren't you a scumbag urself... if you papa rich or influential you ain't be single dear but ur papa is poorer
than my papa, why Dnt u take heart
lifeisabitch:
I rather be single than be with a scumbag undecided
Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 12, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
aren't you a scumbag urself... if you papa rich or influential you ain't be single dear but ur papa is poorer
than my papa, why Dnt u take heart
die
Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 12, 2015
and rotten in hell u dis gold digger
lifeisabitch:
die
Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 12, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
and rotten in hell u dis gold digger
ur generation gold digger
Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 12, 2015
kissI hate u just like I hate hell
lifeisabitch:
ur generation gold digger
Re: What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 12, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
kissI hate u just like I hate hell
ugly animal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Sex Guys With Their Dresses Alot Nowadays?? / Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A Valentine´s Gift? / Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.