Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,007 members, 7,828,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State (52669 Views)

Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) / Obaseki Wins As Appeal Court Throws Out Ize-Iyamu’s Case For Ballot Recount / Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
Great
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
Is there no court of Appeal in River State?
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by engrsyer(m): 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
I foresee another round of bloody election in Rivers State. If Nigerian Military can not hold 8 LGAs in Bayelsa State is 23 LGAs that they can hold? I pray o!
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Bigprozzie: 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

Doesn't it leave much to be wondered about the 2015 general elections?

All I know is that if they do good, if they do the right thing, posterity'll judge them rightly, otherwise?
Well, what's coming for them will be fiercer than a strong whirlwind.

As an afterthought though, I want to ask; these folks we fight eachother for, do they really care?
It's intertwined though.
It is not so much about fighting for politicians than it is about seeing a society that's deeply rooted in fairness and justice.

As much I detest your politics, this is a very sensible question and perhaps you can reflect on that yourself

Most politicians are self serving and do not give a hoot about their constituents

7 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Theophrastus(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
[quote author=dustmalik post=40915219] grin[/quote

meanwhile, for that have interest in #Dasukigate, check this
dailypost.ng/2015/12/11/dasukigate-okonjo-iweala-exonerates-self-releases-memo-sent-to-jonathan-for-approval-attached/
The man is evil.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by engrsyer(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
sheriff777:
Is there no court of Appeal in River State?
Is plan of APC to hijack Rivers State by all means that's why they moved the CA to Abuja if not why not Rivers State? They took it to Abuja to influence the judges as to upturn the results.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by tinktanker: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
Liveair:

It would be wise to mind what you type publicly so you don't account for it later.
A word is enough for the wise.
has buhari accounted for his since 2011?

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by godoluwa(m): 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Ayorinde Oluokun/Abuja

The Court of Appeal sitting in Abuja has ordered a rerun of Rivers East Senatorial election.

It was the unanimous judgement delivered by a panel of three justices. 

The case was filed by Senator Magnus Abe of APC against against PDP’s  Senator Olaka Wogu who was declared the winner of the election into the Senatorial district by INEC.

The court has also nullified the election of Senator Osinaka Ideuzo of PDP. In the unanimous judgement delivered by Justice Abdullahi, the court ordered a rerun of the election in 90 days.

Yesterday, the same court had nullified the election of Senator George Sekibo, meaning that the PDP has-

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/12/breaking-news-appeal-court-sacks-all-rivers-senators/

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by danbrowndmf(m): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=40915546][/quote]i don die for laughhhhhhhhhhh....cheesy
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Pidggin(f): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
This is absurd

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by MizMyColi(f): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bigprozzie:

As much I detest your politics, this is a very sensible question and perhaps you can reflect on that yourself

Most politicians are self serving and do not give a hoot about their constituents

Dude,
Swerve, and remain swerved!

It's high time I reminded you...
Your opinion on my affairs in this section remains inconsequential.

Now, face topic.

3 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by HopeAtHand: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
There will not happen in Rivers state.

Anyone who instigates violence will bear the complete consequences..nothing dey happen..When e set for 2007, Ateke leave Okochiri take off..U feel say u fit play with Amaechi..we no dey find trouble, but we dey accept Challenge.bank on this

3 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by MizMyColi(f): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
TimeManager:
@MizMyColi, How Could You Think I Would Let Pass Your Subtle " You Need My Attention" Kinda Jab. Tell Me, Who Wouldnt Need The Attebtion Of Someone Who Provides For An Intellectual Masturbation With Her Captivating, More Dissenting And Controversial Opinions. To Be Sarcastic, Even In Our Political Landscape, Lai Muhammed Needed Olisa Metuh Just As APC Needed
PDP.
Secondly, I Misquoted Your Reply As Sarcasm, (given How Heated up Political Debates Use To Be) Apologies. So, What Happened To The Thread?

gringringringringringringringringringrin
APC needs PDP; Lai needs Metuh, seriously?!

Let me just comment my reserve for you.
Meanwhile, the thread was deleted. It had served its purpose.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by hinwazaka: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
Banter1:
seun lalasticlala myndy44 ishilove this guy hinwazaka should be banned.
State the reason
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Bigprozzie: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

Dude,
Swerve, and remain swerved!

It's high time I reminded you...
Your opinion on my affairs in this section remains inconsequential.

Now, face topic.

Ok ma

You are blessed

3 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by AceRoyal: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
This political film is getting interesting,but the consequences might be too grave and costly. At the end of the day,it might end up been a pyrrhic victory. Only the wise will understand.......tongue

3 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Bigii(m): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
engrflames:
Whosoever says there was election in Rivers State must be related to Lai Mohammed, I was part and parcel of both the presidential and governorship elections as an Ad hoc staff. The elections materials were snatched by PDP thugs, we (Corps Members) were forced to write the election results on the results sheets or face being beaten by the thugs. The situation was so bad where I worked in Tai LGA I lost my phone and iPad and I was never compensated for the loss.
Thanks to our Judiciary System for allowing justice to prevail.
''Lost my phone and ipad'' choi people of the world!!! undecided
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by MizMyColi(f): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bigprozzie:

Ok ma

You are blessed

Bless you too undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu's Act Of Humility: Joined Queue At Aisha Buhari's Ifta Dinner / Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG / Nimibofa Ayawei's Son, Mientei Burnt To Death With Girlfriend In Bayelsa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.