Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State (52674 Views)

Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) / Obaseki Wins As Appeal Court Throws Out Ize-Iyamu’s Case For Ballot Recount / Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by hinwazaka: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
dadebayo1:

Nurse metuh dont give yourself high BP over mathias matter oooo...... The polithiefcians are stealing billions and leaving the good life while you are here shouting fire for fire..... You don chop bellefull abi? You better park well even oga mathias no dey wail.....
If you read my posts you will not be composing this ballad for me. Rather, you would join me in the fight for our democracy
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by IceDude(m): 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mtcwwwwww.........All of dem na the same. Fvck Nigerian politics!
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by kunle75(m): 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Liveair:

It would be wise to mind what you type publicly so you don't account for it later.
A word is enough for the wise.

pls help me tell him that enough is for the wise,cos those stupid politicians will disown him when time comes
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by engrlarex(m): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
u people r here commenting as if ure in rivers state, I was a Presiding Officer in the senatorial district of Magnus Abe and Olaka wogu., credible election is alien in rivers state and with dat I can deduce dat it's alien in SS and SE. so u guyz shld stop ranting online if u don't kw what happened. if anybody can swear with his both eyes if there was a credible election in rivers state during Presidential and house of reps/senate election..there was partial election during governorship election.

3 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by hinwazaka: 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
He said where INEC and APC fail to ensure credible election, the PDP and the people of the state would ensure that the election is credible.
: OLISA METUH
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/194987-%E2%80%8Bpdp-offers-apc-support-in-fight-against-boko-haram%E2%80%8B.html
I laugh in Farsi, APC supporters, you will see weeeern
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by SamJed(m): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
engrflames:
Whosoever says there was election in Rivers State must be related to Lai Mohammed, I was part and parcel of both the presidential and governorship elections as an Ad hoc staff. The elections materials were snatched by PDP thugs, we (Corps Members) were forced to write the election results on the results sheets or face being beaten by the thugs. The situation was so bad where I worked in Tai LGA I lost my phone and iPad and I was never compensated for the loss.
Thanks to our Judiciary System for allowing justice to prevail.
really I stay in rivers state...elelenwo to be precise and i witnessed the elections...it was one of the 'calmest' i have ever experienced...definitely every states had hot spots... So stop generalizing it to the whole of rivers state....anyway sorry for ur loss...its one of those things....take heart...and liver and kidney... tongue
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by toprealman: 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
Expect sahara reporters to apologize tomorrow.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by otokx(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
toprealman:
Expect sahara reporters to apologize tomorrow.

These days one had to wait for 72 hours before commenting just in case the story is like oga at the top.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
We need peace in Rivers State.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by kodi1268: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
law of karma
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
hinwazaka:
Come one come all. APC, you want Rivers state, abi. Don't worry, we will give you Rivers of tears. We already showed you a tip of the iceberg, in Bayelsa. In rivers, and other reruns, the APC will see fire in this rescheduled elections. Gun for gun, fire for fire, muscle for muscle. The SS will be like IS controlled Syria and Iraq in this elections. Even Edo, is off the table. The President, will see what they call African Gerrymandering Politricking elections. If APC, win one seat, let them send a personal hallelujah to heaven. Let the war begin.
Sorry bro, bt which Edo re u talking abt? my Edo state or there is another edo in pakistan? If its my edo, then it wud be imperative i enlighten u dat pdp 3 major finaciars in d 3 senatorial district of d state re currently shivering. Aneni-Edo central, Dokpesi-Edo north, Capt hosa okunbor-Edo south. so who wud win edo for people,..You nd ur small pistol gun i guess? Keep on dreaming bro!

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by osazeeblue01: 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
APC and Buhari are just wasting their time. River state is for PDP
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by hinwazaka: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
oz4real83:
some people never see serious and bloody riot,they are clamouring for war. Those that have seen real war don't even wish for riot how much more a full blown war as some people are shouting for!!!
In the movie, " The bridal wars ". Did you see anyone with a gun. You don't understand figure of speech, abi. This is why our youths are failing JAMB and WAEC, like epa( groundnut)
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Laid2001: 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
Be careful what you wish for!. It could come true.
Your place of abode will be IS controlled area.

Now, i am waiting for your special Christmas present
hinwazaka:

Call the DSS, if you feel someone who you feel could threaten public security, is in sight. Don't you watch NTA news. They say don't hesitate to alert them if you see a threat. The next person who draws my attention to my statements, and rubs the threat of the security agencies in my face, will get a special Christmas present from me.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by TimeManager(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
@MizMyColi, LoL! Abeg Comment Your Reserve Anyway I Sounded Funny To You. Seriously,Your Answer Does Not Fly, I Think Every Thread Here Belongs To Nairaland(lers) Notwithstanding Who Could Have Created Them,except There's A Strong Call Against Any. Well, Lets Move On.
No Lie Only Truth!

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by ckmayoca: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
MosquitoLaps:
APC! APC!! APC!!!

dat one party state wey una wan turn Naija into, e go hook una for throat o!
First, they banned small generators. I didn't speak out because I don't use small generators.
Next, they tried to stifle freedom of speech online..
I didn't speak coz I'm not a blogger.
Now, they are sacking all PDP lawmakers the country over!

When they come for me, who will speak out?
Mizmycoli, are you there?

Rivers worker shld be preparing for work with no pay. Charity service like Oyo, OSUN and co
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Deapexboy(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
SamJed:
really I stay in rivers state...elelenwo to be precise and i witnessed the elections...it was one of the 'calmest' i have ever experienced...definitely every states had hot spots... So stop generalizing it to the whole of rivers state....anyway sorry for ur loss...its one of those things....take heart...and liver and kidney... tongue

if 95% of ur class make noise won't u consider the class as noise making class?

election did not hold in my polling unit and others close to mine..but we saw result. still wondering where they brought those result from...

Infact they walk out some corpers replace them with thugs who can't operate the card reader...

if PDP are so sure they will win rivers ten times again I don't see any need for their ranting and threat...I pity those who are having in mind to cause violence in river state should APC win they are like digging grave for another man but might eventually fall inside

we need that wind of change
wike is in hot seat

Rivers people we are now wiser
u can't buy our vote again

Rivers people don decide

Dakuku peterside

3 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by MizMyColi(f): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
TimeManager:
@MizMyColi, LoL! Abeg Comment Your Reserve Anyway I Sounded Funny To You. Seriously,Your Answer Does Not Fly, I Think Every Thread Here Belongs To Nairaland(lers) Notwithstanding Who Could Have Created Them,except There's A Strong Call Against Any. Well, Lets Move On.
No Lie Only Truth!

It was only a matter of time before strong calls for its removal.

It was created due to an oversight on my part. Leaving it on would have been misleading and baseless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State / 17 Powerful Quotes From Obasanjo’s Letter Criticising Buhari / Northern Governors Wives Rock Aso Ebi To Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.