Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State (52626 Views)

Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) / Obaseki Wins As Appeal Court Throws Out Ize-Iyamu’s Case For Ballot Recount / Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by angbaradem: 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
Good news as for PDP dis is d end of d road for them,mi why am still looking forward to hear more.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by onyibajoe(m): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
Have you asked yourself how we came about the number of votes we got from Borno State or is it only nice for justice to prevail when it serves the ruling party? Live in Nigeria with ur two eyes open
engrflames:
Whosoever says there was election in Rivers State must be related to Lai Mohammed, I was part and parcel of both the presidential and governorship elections as an Ad hoc staff. The elections materials were snatched by PDP thugs, we (Corps Members) were forced to write the election results on the results sheets or face being beaten by the thugs. The situation was so bad where I worked in Tai LGA I lost my phone and iPad and I was never compensated for the loss.
Thanks to our Judiciary System for allowing justice to prevail.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Realist2: 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
Rivers state sitting on a keg of gun powder.
Many has been made widow, many more to be made widowed by this desperation by APC, in connivance with the judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Realist2: 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
Rivers state sitting on a keg of gun powder.
Many has been made widow, many more to be made widowed by this desperation by APC, in connivance with the judiciary.
At the end PDP will still win, you don't muzzle and force people to vote for a party, show us good governance , then you don't need to force a party on us.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by adelekeaka: 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
engrflames:
Whosoever says there was election in Rivers State must be related to Lai Mohammed, I was part and parcel of both the presidential and governorship elections as an Ad hoc staff. The elections materials were snatched by PDP thugs, we (Corps Members) were forced to write the election results on the results sheets or face being beaten by the thugs. The situation was so bad where I worked in Tai LGA I lost my phone and iPad and I was never compensated for the loss.

can read from ur comment you served in Tai. it has always been like that in that LGA. They don't hold elections in that place. I remembered as an ad hoc staff during one of their local government election in 2008, we waited at the polling station for election materials to come but it didn't come till they came to pick us around 2pm. Election was about to be concluded in a compound. We got there, perfect every other thing and was paid 10k, 5k depending on ur level. This was when the Hon. minister of/for transportation was the governor. They all (politicians in rivers state) know how they play the game cos they've been together for a very long long time. I will say fastest finger first.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by manup: 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
Kirigidi:
U ar alone on dat. Maybe it's in ur land dat wil take place not Niger-Delta. We d real Niger-Deltns ar already fed up wit PDP's corruptn nd non-performnce especialy in Delta State. I suspect u ar not frm d Niger-Delta, dat is why u talkd dis way in defnce of PDP. He who wears d shoe knws wher it pinches! U ar probably Igbo who hav strange hatred for APC nd PMB, but we Niger-Deltns hav since embraced d new administratn.
U are not from Niger Delta so stop talking rubbish. No body around my environment wished for APC.
They know the outcome that is why they began new APC registration.
PDP have beaten them before and they will be surprised how they will be beaten again and again and again.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
Suppose all the 170 million Nigerians including all LG councillors, States assemblies, governors etc up to the president belong to APC. Will that make Buhari, Tinubu and Oyegun happy? And for whose advantage will that be. Just asking and wondering.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Obynolee(f): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
[quote author=Liveair post=40915729]

It would be wise to mind what you type publicly so you don't account for it later.
A word is enough for the wise.[/quote

Sharap,what are you feeling like?
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by manup: 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Many are thinking its going to be a battle ground in Rivers State hell no but even APC members will be surprised how PDP is going to win this time again with wider margin.
They have done it before and will do it again.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by feeloscar(m): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
hinwazaka:

Is this the guy that you have laid your hope on. A F9 student is a SI unit. A F9 student will be a failure in Japan, Cuba or DRC. He will be a bad student in 3012, just like he would have been a failure in 1408. Nothing can save the President, not even the angels in heaven.
Could you please upload your ssce result for all to peruse, thank you.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by TimeManager(m): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
@MizMyColi, I Repeat, It Does Not Fly! Why Were You Ahead Of Time? I Guess You Were Only Afraid Of Your Mistake As Well As Protecting Your Ego Rather Than Accept And Learn From It. You Were Successful At Removing It Just Because You Had Control Of It. Afterall The Internet Is Awash Of PDP's Pathetic Blunders Yet They Still Flaunt Them. Oh, I Forgot They Do Not Have Control Over Them Like You Had/ Always Have.
No Be Lie Na True!
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by mightyokwy(m): 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Finally we are back to square one. APC has succeeded in their mission. I weep for our judicial system.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by ElNino101: 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bellony88:
u sud be arrested for such unpatriotic and violent statements... am very sure some one lik u wud not even come out on d d day...
why don't u arrest him?
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Kirigidi(m): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
manup:

U are not from Niger Delta so stop talking rubbish. No body around my environment wished for APC.
They know the outcome that is why they began new APC registration.
PDP have beaten them before and they will be surprised how they will be beaten again and again and again.
I'm frm Ethiope East LGA of Delta State. Can u tell me where u ar frm? In Delta State pipo ar tired of PDP because of dia misrule nd corruptn. All PDP did to remain in power in Delta State over d years is riggin. PDP don't believ in free nd fair elections, because they knw dat witout riggin they won't probably win. If u can conduct a research poll on randomly selected Deltans to seek dia opinion on PDP, u may b surprisd how they hate dat party. Go to Warri, d town remains largely under-devlopd despite d billions of Naira comin to d state as monthly federal allocations in additn to IGR.

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by hatchy(f): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
I don't know why people like you will come to this forum to rant and make threats.If you don't have any meaningful thing to say,why not keep quiet.This your empty threats shows your level of maturity so I'm not surprised.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Darlington1976(m): 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
Apc Apc Apc hmmm how many times did i call una. una go wear black n black last time say na black friday. In TB Joshua voice i saw blood coming in 90days just bc una wan control d whole of Niger Delta . Make una stay clear bc its gona be inconclusive n disastrous.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Daplux4: 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
TimeManager:
NgeneUkwenu, You Were Sleeping In The Court Room When This News Was Earlier Broken. Lol! Really, A Cheering News. APC Has A Much Stronger Base In Rivers Than In Bayelsa, So, Hoping For Victories As A Reward For This Dogged Fights.
The Truth Has Spoken!

Apc has no base in south east and south south they only hope on rigging which will fail them because the people are wiser now and are willing to defend their votes
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Kirigidi(m): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
ihearYou:

Stop talking thrash. Which SS do u want to turn into a theatre of war? If u want war,start it from ur house/village. D whole country is up for grabs in any election,so if u cannot sell urself to d electorate and end up losing,blame no one but urself. If d only thing d PDP has going for it in d SS is to issue threat after threat,then they deserve to be sent packing.
Don't mind him, he is just a noise-makin kid typin frm d comfort of his parents home wit no capacity to "raise dust". It's dia nature (Igbos) tryin unsuccessfuly to drag us (Niger-Deltans) into joinin them in dia sentimental hatred for PMB. But we Niger-Deltans ar wiser than dat. Was he not d same person or someone else who threatend to unleash "fire nd brimstone" if APC wins Kogi State guber electn? Yet APC won d electn nd no public peace was disturbd.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by emmygzy(m): 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
TimeManager:
@hinwazaka, Allow CHANGE Purge You Off These Pdp's Poisons In Your System, Even GEJ Visited CHANGE At ASO ROCK.
No Be Lie Na True!
another deluded and brainwashed nigerian. Costly fuel with no light is change abi? Abi is it not all those thiefs in PDP that ran to APC to become sudden saint?

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Daplux4: 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
Kirigidi:
I'm frm Ethiope East LGA of Delta State. Can u tell me where u ar frm? In Delta State pipo ar tired of PDP because of dia misrule nd corruptn. All PDP did to remain in power in Delta State over d years is riggin. PDP don't believ in free nd fair elections, because they knw dat witout riggin they won't probably win. If u can conduct a research poll on randomly selected Deltans to seek dia opinion on PDP, u may b surprisd how they hate dat party. Go to Warri, d town remains largely under-devlopd despite d billions of Naira comin to d state as monthly federal allocations in additn to IGR.

And u think APC is better bro wake up from ur sleep, sooner or later we will know the party that did better
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by brilliant5(m): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
engrflames:
Lol... Y u carry iPad go election Na?? Sorry sha
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Babacele: 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

River State is now under our control..
it has never left our n do was y they couldn't Amarachi using the assembly despite their federal 'mighty'. Will should not run cos he is going to jail for all d election related atrocities he committed.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Babacele: 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Kirigidi:
no mind dem, where is pdp? Dead n buried by Numero Uyo Bola Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend / Zoning: Southern Governors Forum Reacts To Northern Governors' Statement / Kwankwaso In A Cockpit With Students He Sponsored Years Ago Turned Pilot-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.