Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State (52673 Views)

Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) / Obaseki Wins As Appeal Court Throws Out Ize-Iyamu’s Case For Ballot Recount / Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by henrysam(m): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
Maybes if GEJ had gone to court, they tribunal could have ordered a re run in the next 90 days
But he is more sophisticated than that. He allowed sleeping dog to cool it's head.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Dakad: 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
No average Nigeria wish we run one party system. It's not healthy for our democracy. However, that dies not mean we should support illegality either in the part of APC or PDP. I live in Rivers, last election was a total mess. I'm sure PDP will still win most of their seat including the givernor if they play their game well by buying the heart of voters instead of using gun. I WL love to see Wike continuing especially owing to his performance so far but not by GUN and intimidation as they did in last election
WOCKHARDI:
Suppose all the 170 million Nigerians including all LG councillors, States assemblies, governors etc up to the president belong to APC. Will that make Buhari, Tinubu and Oyegun happy? And for whose advantage will that be. Just asking and wondering.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Dakad: 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
GEJ knew months before election that Nigeria do not want him again. He trid by shifting the dates to see how far he could go to redeem,his reputation but it's was too late. His case is different. He pleased the few and displeased many Nigeria. Example is the way in handled immigration recruitment incident. He had no better option than to accept defeat and redeem his reputation. At least,Nigerian will never forget him for saving us from the terrible post election violent.
henrysam:
Maybes if GEJ had gone to court, they tribunal could have ordered a re run in the next 90 days
But he is more sophisticated than that. He allowed sleeping dog to cool it's head.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Dakad: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
God's WILL will be done in Rivers
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Dakad: 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
God's WILL will be done
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Dakad: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
To an extend you are right. However, I think what usually happen is that the ruling party bcs of our type of democracy tends to use every instrument in their disposal to ensure the election result favours them. That is why the probability that their election result could be be nullify when table turns around is higher than that of the opposition
Godsonkemz:
The judiciary is no longer the hope of a common man as our judicial system has systemically compromised to an instrument that can be used as a toy anytime by the ruling party to steal the people's mandate.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by nobeku: 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
MosquitoLaps:

Now I really believe that the most silly people on Nairaland are found in the politics section.
I concur.. Foooools like YOU!!!!!
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
hinwazaka:

Is this the guy that you have laid your hope on. A F9 student is a SI unit. A F9 student will be a failure in Japan, Cuba or DRC. He will be a bad student in 3012, just like he would have been a failure in 1408. Nothing can save the President, not even the angels in heaven.

As much as the picture is funny, folks like you are really dangerous when in position of assessing people.

The west will tell you that NO ONE is useless. There must always be something one is good at. Saying that because he failed one course in WAEC means that his life is now a waste is just myopic. The president has already shown that he was good in military matters by rising to becoming a general so your logic is truly flawed. He is now the president of your country for extra measure. If that isn't a talented person to you, I don't know what is. Even more shocking is 46 likes to indicate 46 equally ignorant Nigerians.

Folks like you are truly dangerous as HR managers / recruiters. Your inability to see talent outside academic qualifications will make you overlook genuine yet unconventional talent.

Try, TRY to change Bros...
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by bravetentewa(m): 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
engrflames:
Whosoever says there was election in Rivers State must be related to Lai Mohammed, I was part and parcel of both the presidential and governorship elections as an Ad hoc staff. The elections materials were snatched by PDP thugs, we (Corps Members) were forced to write the election results on the results sheets or face being beaten by the thugs. The situation was so bad where I worked in Tai LGA I lost my phone and iPad and I was never compensated for the loss.
Thanks to our Judiciary System for allowing justice to prevail.

So you carry phone and iPad go polling unit as an adhoc staff abi? Bros, I bow for your lies ooo.... Better respect your mumu sef and shut those gutters... na only u be corper wey be adhoc staff for rivers abi? Ok then compensate you for you loss join... and you said the threatened your life too.... See as you mumu, keep contradicting yourself.. Imbeside
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by engrflames: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
bravetentewa:

So you carry phone and iPad go polling unit as an adhoc staff abi? Bros, I bow for your lies ooo.... Better respect your mumu sef and shut those gutters... na only u be corper wey be adhoc staff for rivers abi? Ok then compensate you for you loss join... and you said the threatened your life too.... See as you mumu, keep contradicting yourself.. Imbeside

I don't respond to fools like you, it is your entire generation and household that are slowpoke. If you can't comprehend what I wrote I will suggest you keep shut your stinky mouth. Idiotic fellow.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by bashydemy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
MosquitoLaps:

For the records, I don't support any political party in Nigeria.
I'm a neutral who is interested in fair play
but your comment is so bias and shows you support the looser party.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by likila: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
wetin Magnus Abe win?
is he now a senator?
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Bellony88(m): 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
ElNino101:
why don't u arrest him?
don dat alredy and u re next
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Teddeebear: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
No way For Wike!
i repeat, no way for ngeneukwenu
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Teddeebear: 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
Liveair:
Good! Wike is finished.
yes He was cheesy
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Teddeebear: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

River State is now under our control..
you can say that again …
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Teddeebear: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
vedaxcool:
Wailers your tears are needed urgently.
Cc: mogidi et al
yes Oooo tears of joy …
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Teddeebear: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Keneking:
Great
johna self…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nimibofa Ayawei's Son, Mientei Burnt To Death With Girlfriend In Bayelsa (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.