Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State (52672 Views)

Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) / Obaseki Wins As Appeal Court Throws Out Ize-Iyamu’s Case For Ballot Recount / Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Kingspin(m): 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
These are the type of news from APC meanwhile, our economy is badly damage. Useless rulers.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by kossyablaze(m): 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=40915546][/quote]goat I tink say u dey form say u b girl b4.Omo ale
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by paramakina202: 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
SamJed:
...Our U no go follow chop the money o...typical suffering and smiling nigerian
Nigeria is under his control not only Rivers state
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
engrflames:
Whosoever says there was election in Rivers State must be related to Lai Mohammed, I was part and parcel of both the presidential and governorship elections as an Ad hoc staff. The elections materials were snatched by PDP thugs, we (Corps Members) were forced to write the election results on the results sheets or face being beaten by the thugs. The situation was so bad where I worked in Tai LGA I lost my phone and iPad and I was never compensated for the loss.
Thanks to our Judiciary System for allowing justice to prevail.
ur lie no here oo.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by MosquitoLaps(m): 12:42am On Dec 12, 2015
ckmayoca:

Rivers worker shld be preparing for work with no pay. Charity service like Oyo, OSUN and co
Bros, e neva reach lyk dat na.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Godsonkemz(m): 12:57am On Dec 12, 2015
The judiciary is no longer the hope of a common man as our judicial system has systemically compromised to an instrument that can be used as a toy anytime by the ruling party to steal the people's mandate.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 12, 2015
engrflames:
Whosoever says there was election in Rivers State must be related to Lai Mohammed, I was part and parcel of both the presidential and governorship elections as an Ad hoc staff. The elections materials were snatched by PDP thugs, we (Corps Members) were forced to write the election results on the results sheets or face being beaten by the thugs. The situation was so bad where I worked in Tai LGA I lost my phone and iPad and I was never compensated for the loss.
u are very correct and right on point because i myself was in rivers at this particular time, this presidential and governorship election was a scam of pdp by gej and peg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by miqos02(m): 5:51am On Dec 12, 2015
ok
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by 8unit(f): 5:56am On Dec 12, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

River State is now under our control..

ode people that are in control of Rivers ain't on Nairaland. They're somewhere busy enjoying Rivers. You're here only to thank God for the real people. Unless u tell me now that you're Osibanjo's daughter. But hell No u won't say that. PYO 's daughter is skinny but you're so fat. Go and work out
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Olushauneddy(m): 6:39am On Dec 12, 2015
A warning siren for Wike...indicating fire outbreak.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by precious1967(m): 7:10am On Dec 12, 2015
hmmm..... finally truth prevails. shame to fraudulent politicians
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by nobeku: 7:25am On Dec 12, 2015
MosquitoLaps:

True. But does using the Appeal Court to nullify the elections opposition lawmakers justify any ground for seeming "fairness and justice"?
YOU ARE IGNORANT.. So when the courts was used to sack 7 APC house of Assembly members of Ogun state, that was also unfair?
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by urchmanx(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2015
Deapexboy:

if 95% of ur class make noise won't u consider the class as noise making class?

election did not hold in my polling unit and others close to mine..but we saw result. still wondering where they brought those result from...

Infact they walk out some corpers replace them with thugs who can't operate the card reader...

if PDP are so sure they will win rivers ten times again I don't see any need for their ranting and threat...I pity those who are having in mind to cause violence in river state should APC win they are like digging grave for another man but might eventually fall inside

we need that wind of change
wike is in hot seat

Rivers people we are now wiser
u can't buy our vote again

Rivers people don decide

Dakuku peterside
I thought you were a corper in river state and you were part of the election. Why are you campaigning here. Do you know what it means by any election officer to be natural and non- partisan. You just showed that you are the worst corrupted man in Nigeria. Is your type that will say let those that stole billion to be killed but what is worst than stealing people's mandate that is the worst corruption and crime against humanity. So be mindful of what you say.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by fujirice: 7:51am On Dec 12, 2015
engrflames:
Oga Lienus, whoever goes to conduct an election with iPad, when you go get time operate the pad? grin
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by charlesucheh(m): 8:01am On Dec 12, 2015
OMO! This is massive!
Did the three senators collab? Why did they. Follow the same rigging style? See fck up!
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by ogmaskman: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2015
MosquitoLaps:
APC! APC!! APC!!!

dat one party state wey una wan turn Naija into, e go hook una for throat o!
First, they banned small generators. I didn't speak out because I don't use small generators.
Next, they tried to stifle freedom of speech online..
I didn't speak coz I'm not a blogger.
Now, they are sacking all PDP lawmakers the country over!

When they come for me, who will speak out?
Mizmycoli, are you there?

Maybe u ddnt hear of the APC lawmakers that were also sacked by the appeal court. or the cases that were decided in favour of the pdp.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by ogmaskman: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2015
onyibajoe:
Have you asked yourself how we came about the number of votes we got from Borno State or is it only nice for justice to prevail when it serves the ruling party? Live in Nigeria with ur two eyes open

The opposition in Borno should have gone to court if they so desired. You can not cry more than the bereaved bro.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by dsyakubu: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2015
Good news, it shows that our judiciary system is working now grin
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by MosquitoLaps(m): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2015
nobeku:
YOU ARE IGNORANT.. So when the courts was used to sack 7 APC house of Assembly members of Ogun state, that was also unfair?
That was Ogun. A state House of Assembly. We're talking national here.
How many APC lawmakers have been sacked at NASS?
Bring me a statistic that is balanced, not where the scale is unfairly placing PDP at the receiving end.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by nobeku: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2015
MosquitoLaps:

That was Ogun. A state House of Assembly. We're talking national here.
How many APC lawmakers have been sacked at NASS?
Bring me a statistic that is balanced, not where the scale is unfairly placing PDP at the receiving end.
Who is this lowlifer? Where do you grow up and what schools did you go to? Can you be this uncerebral? So the sacking of NASS lawmakers should be "statistically" BALANCED across APC and pdp?WHO IS THIS BLISTERING TORCHECUL?YOUR STEWPEEDITY IS GOD GIVEN..
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by MosquitoLaps(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2015
nobeku:
Who is this lowlifer? Where do you grow up and what schools did you go to? Can you be this uncerebral? So the sacking of NASS lawmakers should be "statistically" BALANCED across APC and pdp?WHO IS THIS BLISTERING TORCHECUL?YOUR STEWPEEDITY IS GOD GIVEN..
Brother, calm down. I believe you can state your arguments emphatically without insults, don't you think so?
At the end, the opinion is mine. If it so pains you, yoi could just look the other way.

Good morning, Sir. Happy weekend.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by bashydemy(m): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2015
MosquitoLaps:

True. But does using the Appeal Court to nullify the elections opposition lawmakers justify any ground for seeming "fairness and justice"?
Werw you on exile when the same appeal courts sacking and nullifying APC elections? Also where are you when The same appeal court upheld the election of some PDP senators.. You complain when it did not favor your party... Cry me a river.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by Deapexboy(m): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2015
urchmanx:

I thought you were a corper in river state and you were part of the election. Why are you campaigning here. Do you know what it means by any election officer to be natural and non- partisan. You just showed that you are the worst corrupted man in Nigeria. Is your type that will say let those that stole billion to be killed but what is worst than stealing people's mandate that is the worst corruption and crime against humanity. So be mindful of what you say.

oga no vex...where in my post did I said am a corper?
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by MosquitoLaps(m): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2015
bashydemy:
Werw you on exile when the same appeal courts sacking and nullifying APC elections? Also where are you when The same appeal court upheld the election of some PDP senators.. You complain when it did not favor your party... Cry me a river.
For the records, I don't support any political party in Nigeria.
I'm a neutral who is interested in fair play
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by nobeku: 11:01am On Dec 12, 2015
MosquitoLaps:

Brother, calm down. I believe you can state your arguments emphatically without insults, don't you think so?
At the end, the opinion is mine. If it so pains you, yoi could just look the other way.

Good morning, Sir. Happy weekend.
FAAACK OFF... BLOODY EEJIT..
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by MosquitoLaps(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2015
nobeku:
FAAACK OFF... BLOODY EEJIT..
Now I really believe that the most silly people on Nairaland are found in the politics section.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by urchmanx(m): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2015
Deapexboy:

oga no vex...where in my post did I said am a corper?
Sorry for the misquote. I saw u responded to the corper and I thought it was u. Sorry about that. Peace.
Re: Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State by manuch(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
anything pdp can do apc can do better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG / Nimibofa Ayawei's Son, Mientei Burnt To Death With Girlfriend In Bayelsa (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.