Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,599 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? (39031 Views)

Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? / Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault / Is It Really Compulsory To Go To Church On Sundays?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by skfa1: 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2009
oyinda.:

why don't you?

You still asking me question?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by bawomolo(m): 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2009
should we eat shit because animals do it too?  

some people drink their piss with the claims of health benefits.  We humans aren't exactly that superior to animals but wait we were created in the image of God.

or maybe we should lick our asses

some people do that during sex. pause

is an adult having sex with a child a natural form of pleasure?

well it is but is it legal? a man having sex with his he-goat would be um unnatural.

the ones that have dedicated their whole professional lives to finding out if gay genes exist.  suddenly we have this person here telling us it does.  to them she is a lifesaver.  with that proof handy, this topic would be owned!

you are right. we just have to wait.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2009
C2H5OH:

the ones that have dedicated their whole professional lives to finding out if gay genes exist.  suddenly we have this person here telling us it does.  to them she is a lifesaver.  with that proof handy, this topic would be owned!

What has pedophilia got to do with homosexuality? Hate it as much as you want but don't come up with ignorant comparisons to back up your claims.  shocked

How can you possibly compare the act between two consenting adults to that of an adult violating and abusing a child?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by busygirl(f): 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2009
[/quote][quote author=C2H5OH link=topic=279591.msg3979060#msg3979060 date=1244152856]
I'm not gonna argue with you. You can choose to believe in whatever. it's quite obvious you know nothing about what's going on in research, It has been confirmed by scientific experts, so this is not just my theory. This is what i have been learning at school and i have proof concerning this concerning issue as well.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by C2H5OH(f): 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2009
oyinda.:

there's really no way to prove that a baby will grow up gay.
just as you can't prove that a baby will grow up straight (or am I wrong?)
may be eventually, there will be a possibility that it can be scientifically proven.
there's really no proof because these are indeterminable decisions that people make later on in their lives.  grin you can't prove that a baby will grow up to rape people, or become a murderer, etc . . . unless of course you have found some rare cases that i don't know of  

no it doesn't have to do with one's environment and how one is nurtured.  wink How else would you explain the presence of gay people in extremely homophobic societies (ie places in Jamaica and nigeria where gay ppl are burned alive)?
copycatting western practices? who knows ehn

This is true in general and it explains why homosexuality is not accepted in many parts of the world.
one can also make the argument for the poor treatment of disabled and diseased ppl
oh you are making the bold statement that they are diseased people.  is that why you are comparing them with such?
but people are people no matter your argument on how these people don't contribute to making the world a "better" place. esp. if their condition is beyond their control
i wouldn't say they don't contribute to making the world a better place. i don't deny them as people.  i just refuse to accept that they are born gay until you show me your socks  grin
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by C2H5OH(f): 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2009
busygirl:

I'm not gonna argue with you. You can choose to believe in whatever. it's quite obvious you know nothing about what's going on in research, It has been confirmed by scientific experts, so this is not just my theory. This is what i have been learning at school and i have proof concerning this concerning issue as well.
is your school somewhere in an imaginary dreamland ? i have not accused you of being wronged. all i asked you to provide is your socks. share your school's discovery with the rest of the world. am i asking for too much
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by C2H5OH(f): 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2009
michelin89:

What has pedophilia got to do with homosexuality? Hate it as much as you want but don't come up with ignorant comparisons to back up your claims. shocked
i don't know why you guys like going off on tangents. you asked me a question that has to do with pleasure and i responded accordingly. now i am suddenly being accused of being ignorant. where is that coming from ?

How can you possibly compare the act between two consenting adults to that of an adult violating and abusing a child?
where did i make that comparison? last i remember, you asked me about which forms of pleasure are natural or unnatural, did you not?
you said pleasure is natural. pleasure is natural and people derive their pleasures from different sources. homos have theirs, rapists have theirs, pedophiles have theirs as well.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by bawomolo(m): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2009
why do you lump homos with rapists and pedophiles?

is this some smart ass way to villify them
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by oyinda3(f): 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2009
skfa1:

You still asking me question?
lol nvm

C2H5OH:

there's really no proof because these are indeterminable decisions that people make later on in their lives.  grin you can't prove that a baby will grow up to rape people, or become a murderer, etc . . . unless of course you have found some rare cases that i don't know of  

you make it seem so simple
one doesn't just wake up one day and decide to like girls or boys.  undecided
gay tendencies can manifest themselves from childhood and can start anywhere from a male child preferring his sister's play toys to his own or wanting to have nail polish and wear dresses etc. The way a child sees the world might not conform to the way society wants him or her to see things. Sometimes, it is something a child can grow out of sometimes, they grow up not fitting into the gender group their physical appearance predetermined them to fit into.

yea you can't prove that one day a baby will grow up to rape people or become a billionaire or a president or a armed robber. I agree with u there.

I think that it is very ignorant to claim that homosexuality "started" in the west.  pls rephrase yourself
but of course the terms "gay" and "lesbian" are western. The overemphasis on sexuality of homosexuals is also very western in my opinion.
In other countries, they might be worried that their son is behaving like a girl (or out of the norm) whereas over here, the main concern is whether he is having butt sex.
This of course is carrying over to other societies that will always emulate the west. lol

oh you are making the bold statement that they are diseased people.  is that why you are comparing them with such?i wouldn't say they don't contribute to making the world a better place. i don't deny them as people.  i just refuse to accept that they are born gay until you show me your socks

They are not diseased ppl.
you said that being gay goes against mother nature's plans for procreation.
If we were to follow that argument of procreation, we would not only discriminate against homosexuals, we will also discriminate against disabled people, ugly people, oh wait we already do  tongue
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by mccloud224(m): 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2009
Anyone who believes being Gay from birth is true is decieving his/herself.Lets leave out the religious implications, being gay is a result of a breakdown in morals and personal discipline.Its speaks of a total lack of self control.

In the western world, gay unions and marriages are now the topic of hot debate and so far, there are six states where gay marriages are being upheld (the first was connecticut).The reason why this despicable act is allowed to continue is not because the politicians like the development but because it delivers votes.Pictures this, someone is running for mayor in a city with 500,000 inhabitants.20% of this population is gay, another 5% is bisexual and 40% feels gays should have marriage rights.If this person supports gay marriages, then automatically he will win by a landslide coz he will have a lot of euthusiasitic supporters.Go figure.

The fact that "gay dom" is accepted in "civil society" doesnt make it right.Personally, i don't think i'd like the idea of a fellow man looking at me as a sexual object.The thought of it freaks me out.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by busygirl(f): 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2009
C2H5OH:

there's really no proof because these are indeterminable decisions that people make later on in their lives. grin you can't prove that a baby will grow up to rape people, or become a murderer, etc . . . unless of course you have found some rare cases that i don't know of
oh you are making the bold statement that they are diseased people. is that why you are comparing them with such?i wouldn't say they don't contribute to making the world a better place. i don't deny them as people. i just refuse to accept that they are born gay until you show me your socks grin
[quote][/quote]
Maybe you should have read my first post clearly before making conclusions. Just take a chill pill and digest this article tongue.

Theory One
What is the nature concept?
In relation to homosexuality, the nature concept explores the possibility of a specific gene or combination of genes present at the time of birth that genetically predispose people to homosexuality. In other words, some people are born gay.

What if people are born gay?
Gay advocates say proving there is a gay gene will provide "wider social acceptance and better protection against discrimination," as Neil Swidey writes in his article, "What Makes People Gay?" Proving that being gay is not a choice means that discrimination against gays becomes a matter of civil rights.

Opinions:

"You can't 'make' someone gay no more than you can 'make' someone straight. Of course environmental factors affect our sexuality. You just can't generalize these types of things. Ultimately what you end up doing is trying to figure out how to stop it-- like it's a disease or something--instead of trying to help people ACCEPT themselves for who they are and help nurture them into healthy relationships."

Theory Two

What is the nurture concept?
We're all influenced by our environment, but to what extent? The nurture concept of homosexuality argues that social, parental and environmental variables influence a person's homosexuality. A nurtured gay person is one that is "made" gay.

What if people are made gay?
For some time, the notion of an overbearing mother or an absent father or even sexual abuse were thought to be catalyst of future gay people. If the root of homosexuality does not lie within DNA, then the nurture concept implies people have a choice whether to be gay or not be gay. Many ex-gay reparative therapy groups believe that homosexuality can be reversed or "repaired". Some religious organizations also believe that the concept of Adam and Eve (or one man, one woman), provides an absolute explanation that homosexuality is unnatural.

Opinions:

"Might any of these factors (in the life of someone male) contribute towards giving him a gay disposition, or at least make him more inclined to seek the love of men? An alcoholic parent, mother or father; A cold parent, mother or father; Having been in a boys boarding school since about 12/13."

Resolution
Can the origin of same gender loving feelings be absolute? Does it lay within the complexities of the beginning of man or the development of society?

If homosexuality is indeed a product of a special genome (I dare not say a flawed one), then will that lead to predetermination by expecting parents at the time the baby's sex is revealed? I envision some parents being excited to hear the sexual makeup of their fetus while others seek to "repair" the gay gene. Lawmakers would be obligated to protect gay people, just as any other group of individuals with a predetermined genetic makeup. The religious implications would be widespread and increase the growing list of religious organizations that welcome gay members.

The concept of a homemade gay person cannot be ignored either. Is there a consistent pattern between a person's parental or environmental influences and their sexuality? Does the explanation of homosexuality lie within Paul Ewald's theory that homosexuality is a virus or the reparative therapy model that a traumatic life situation planted the seed of choice? Some debate that homosexuality is not deserving of natural rights since it has not been proven that being gay is indeed the same as any other born characteristic.

Or, is it possible that being gay is a combination of both nature and nurture? Imagine a person that is born gay, but their same gender feelings are either perpetuated or (not perpetuated) by their environment. If this were indeed the case, homosexuality would only be an issue of if or when one comes out of the closet.

Either scenario, researchers will continue to hunt for the origin of homosexuality. Many avenues have been explored, from isolating DNA to observing gay animals, but as of yet, no one absolute explanation of homosexuality has been found. And even if it were, would society accept it?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by mccloud224(m): 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2009
You know, a few years ago, an experiment was carried out to experiment homosexuality in animals.Lab mice were used.One male mice was sprayed with female hormones and next thing you know, another male "mated" with it.At the end of the experiment,the two "culprits" were re-introduced back to the population of 20 other lab mice who in turn bit and ripped them to shreds.What does this tell you?EVEN ANIMALS DON'T DO IT.Insects know better than this.Speaking from a religious point of view, this is one of the major reasons Sodom and Gomorrah got destroyed.What is wrong with we humans?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by C2H5OH(f): 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2009
busygirl:

Maybe you should have read my first post clearly before making conclusions. Just take a chill pill and digest this article tongue.

Theory One
What is the nature concept?
In relation to homosexuality, the nature concept explores the possibility of a specific gene or combination of genes present at the time of birth that genetically predispose people to homosexuality. In other words, some people are born gay.

What if people are born gay?
Gay advocates say proving there is a gay gene will provide "wider social acceptance and better protection against discrimination," as Neil Swidey writes in his article, "What Makes People Gay?" Proving that being gay is not a choice means that discrimination against gays becomes a matter of civil rights.

Opinions:

"You can't 'make' someone gay no more than you can 'make' someone straight. Of course environmental factors affect our sexuality. You just can't generalize these types of things. Ultimately what you end up doing is trying to figure out how to stop it-- like it's a disease or something--instead of trying to help people ACCEPT themselves for who they are and help nurture them into healthy relationships."

Theory Two

What is the nurture concept?
We're all influenced by our environment, but to what extent? The nurture concept of homosexuality argues that social, parental and environmental variables influence a person's homosexuality. A nurtured gay person is one that is "made" gay.

What if people are made gay?
For some time, the notion of an overbearing mother or an absent father or even sexual abuse were thought to be catalyst of future gay people. If the root of homosexuality does not lie within DNA, then the nurture concept implies people have a choice whether to be gay or not be gay. Many ex-gay reparative therapy groups believe that homosexuality can be reversed or "repaired". Some religious organizations also believe that the concept of Adam and Eve (or one man, one woman), provides an absolute explanation that homosexuality is unnatural.

Opinions:

"Might any of these factors (in the life of someone male) contribute towards giving him a gay disposition, or at least make him more inclined to seek the love of men? An alcoholic parent, mother or father; A cold parent, mother or father; Having been in a boys boarding school since about 12/13."

Resolution
Can the origin of same gender loving feelings be absolute? Does it lay within the complexities of the beginning of man or the development of society?

If homosexuality is indeed a product of a special genome (I dare not say a flawed one), then will that lead to predetermination by expecting parents at the time the baby's sex is revealed? I envision some parents being excited to hear the sexual makeup of their fetus while others seek to "repair" the gay gene. Lawmakers would be obligated to protect gay people, just as any other group of individuals with a predetermined genetic makeup. The religious implications would be widespread and increase the growing list of religious organizations that welcome gay members.

The concept of a homemade gay person cannot be ignored either. Is there a consistent pattern between a person's parental or environmental influences and their sexuality? Does the explanation of homosexuality lie within Paul Ewald's theory that homosexuality is a virus or the reparative therapy model that a traumatic life situation planted the seed of choice? Some debate that homosexuality is not deserving of natural rights since it has not been proven that being gay is indeed the same as any other born characteristic.

Or, is it possible that being gay is a combination of both nature and nurture? Imagine a person that is born gay, but their same gender feelings are either perpetuated or (not perpetuated) by their environment. If this were indeed the case, homosexuality would only be an issue of if or when one comes out of the closet.

Either scenario, researchers will continue to hunt for the origin of homosexuality. Many avenues have been explored, from isolating DNA to observing gay animals, but as of yet, no one absolute explanation of homosexuality has been found. And even if it were, would society accept it?

tsk tsk hun
why are you copy pasting useless junk about gay animals to me? if i wanted to seek your expertise on nature vs. nurture i would have asked for it. it seems you can't follow directions. direct me to the gay gene you found. that's all i want.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by C2H5OH(f): 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2009
why do you lump homos with rapists and pedophiles?

is this some smart ass way to villify them
not at all. this happens to be one of those mediums where they can be compared. sexual pleasure, right?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by mccloud224(m): 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2009
Come to think of it, why don't we have people defending pedophiles?If gays are born, so are pedophiles.It all bothers on sexual preference.M.J can tell you a thing or two about lil boys. embarassed
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by bawomolo(m): 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2009
mccloud224:

You know, a few years ago, an experiment was carried out to experiment homosexuality in animals.Lab mice were used.One male mice was sprayed with female hormones and next thing you know, another male "mated" with it.At the end of the experiment,the two "culprits" were re-introduced back to the population of 20 other lab mice who in turn bit and ripped them to shreds.What does this tell you?EVEN ANIMALS DON'T DO IT.Insects know better than this.Speaking from a religious point of view, this is one of the major reasons Sodom and Gomorrah got destroyed.What is wrong with we humans?

so what's the name of this research? any source?

so there are no homosexual animals?

na wa for Nl
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by C2H5OH(f): 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2009
lol
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by busygirl(f): 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2009
I'm not advocating for gays neither will i condemn them. I'm a christain and i know that from the religious angle it's wrong. like i have said there's every possibility of people born gay. But as much as genes determine who we are, we still have a degree of freedom to choose between right and wrong. It could be hard "yes" So anyone with gay tendencies who knows that it is wrong can choose to fight it.
I dunno how relevant this scenerio is. Is like saying why did God not sanction pre-marital sex when he knows we have hormones and sometimes get the feeling. Yet alot of people engage in this and feel it's norm. You have a choice not to answer to your hormones or genes "SELF CONTROL". It is quite hard and it does take alot of practice.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by mccloud224(m): 11:56pm On Jun 04, 2009
The world is getting more and more "civilized" and soon "bestial marriages" will be passed into law.A group of animal perverts will come and say they were born to love goats or cows and they want to be legally married to their pets, na small small, we go soon reach there.We are making progress.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by C2H5OH(f): 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2009
oyinda.:

lol nvm

you make it seem so simple
one doesn't just wake up one day and decide to like girls or boys.  undecided
gay tendencies can manifest themselves from childhood and can start anywhere from a male child preferring his sister's play toys to his own or wanting to have nail polish and wear dresses etc. The way a child sees the world might not conform to the way society wants him or her to see things. Sometimes, it is something a child can grow out of sometimes, they grow up not fitting into the gender group their physical appearance predetermined them to fit into.

yea you can't prove that one day a baby will grow up to rape people or become a billionaire or a president or a armed robber. I agree with u there.

I think that it is very ignorant to claim that homosexuality "started" in the west.  pls rephrase yourself
but of course the terms "gay" and "lesbian" are western. The overemphasis on sexuality of homosexuals is also very western in my opinion.
In other countries, they might be worried that their son is behaving like a girl (or out of the norm) whereas over here, the main concern is whether he is having butt sex.
This of course is carrying over to other societies that will always emulate the west. lol

They are not diseased ppl.
you said that being gay goes against mother nature's plans for procreation.
If we were to follow that argument of procreation, we would not only discriminate against homosexuals, we will also discriminate against disabled people, ugly people, oh wait we already do  tongue

Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by C2H5OH(f): 12:00am On Jun 05, 2009
busygirl, we all have opinions on the matter. God Bless smiley
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by oyinda3(f): 12:08am On Jun 05, 2009
tu ne comprend pas ce que je dit ou quoi?
C2H5OH:

1 Like

Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by C2H5OH(f): 12:09am On Jun 05, 2009
i get too lazy these days to reply tongue
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by mccloud224(m): 12:40am On Jun 05, 2009
The world will not be completely "civilized" until the day Men start getting married to their horses and women start getting married to their goldfish.As people are born to be butt "enthusiasts, so are others born to be "nature" lovers.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by dejiariyo: 12:41am On Jun 05, 2009
well, is it possible for pple who sleep with animal to be born that way, and is it possible for a pervert to be born a pervert? lol this pple just tryna make up thier point by saying they born blah blah blah, now a thief will wake up and say he was born a thief.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by C2H5OH(f): 12:46am On Jun 05, 2009
lol good one guy
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by na2day2(m): 2:17am On Jun 05, 2009
well, the bible says, God said it is not good for a man to be alone and then he created a woman, now if homosexuality was God's design, he would have created another man. the same homosexuality attracted the wrath of God on Sodom and Gomorrah.

Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."1

Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"

1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

Rom. 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by minute(f): 5:41am On Jun 05, 2009
Pretty much right. undecided undecided undecided

But also remember that the Bible is a translation of a translation of a translation,

so not everything in there is the absolute truth.Also the books of the Bible were

hand picked by a bunch of Roman dudes back in the day,if they didnt like a certain

writing,they burned it.What they kept is now THE BIBLE.

I believe that God truly loves,and I mean LOVES everyone,no matter what.

Just remember that.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by C2H5OH(f): 6:14am On Jun 05, 2009
dude why are you ranting instead of answering the question
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by erico2k2(m): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2009
nah wah oh lol guys chill, one can be born Gay simple as that, if you are asking for proof you will never get one,if you as a guy could remember when you was like 10 yrs old or may11-12, you must have come accros some boys who behaviour where ferminine,though at that point they dont know they are gay and even when they are adult,they still dont know, but in the advance world,Scientist have manged to trace out certain illness,behaviours, and loads more and named them to be homo is one of them,everybody are not thesame,Now if you try to connect being Gay as a bad thing as regards to the Bible then your arguments will be restricted,ie in Nigeria you are either Christian,Muslim or pagan lol but in the advance world, there are more than 100s of religion and they all have thier own belief and there are also people who aint religios ie not into any of em,they are even better off than the rest,
So my Conclusion is YES you can be born Gay just as people can be born with learning dificulties and other genetic illness.I know exactly what Im talking about cos I have been oprtuned to work in a psycic clinic,want to know more just ask and I can go into details.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 05, 2009
Being Gay can be classified into two groups ;

1. People who were born with genetic deformations e.g predominance of female genes in a male and vice versa
2. People who choose to be gay out of social conditions.

You can be born gay just as well as we have hermanphrodites. Kapeesh
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by timmy7(m): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2009
If they r born gay as they always claim does that mean they can control their ''gay'' urge That means these yeye so called gay pastors would av slept with half of their congregation had they been straight grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Leaked Sex Tapes Now The Order Of The Day / Pope Francis Wants The ‘lord’s Prayer’ Changed / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.