Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Why Are 90% Of Nairalander Freshers? Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are 90% Of Nairalander Freshers? Photo (1306 Views)

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are 90% Of Nairalander Freshers? Photo by DEGREE2466(m): 6:00am On Dec 12, 2015
I have come to discover that 90% of people who post on Nairaland opened their account iN this 2015. Why?

2016 is very close and aroun June/July next year. You will discover that almost all the posters opened account in 2016, what happened to the existing nairalanders?

why have multiple accounts?

Re: Why Are 90% Of Nairalander Freshers? Photo by dazzlingd(m): 6:15am On Dec 12, 2015
That's true. Most active users are 2015
Re: Why Are 90% Of Nairalander Freshers? Photo by onyee25(f): 6:36am On Dec 12, 2015
Most of them deactivate their old account and created new ones
Re: Why Are 90% Of Nairalander Freshers? Photo by divinehand2003(m): 6:47am On Dec 12, 2015
The glory of the latter shall be greater than the former, moreover old things have passed away and behold all things have become new. It's good to be among the New.
Re: Why Are 90% Of Nairalander Freshers? Photo by iceberylin(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2015
Their 2014 accounts were banned grin
Re: Why Are 90% Of Nairalander Freshers? Photo by obiorathesubtle: 7:50am On Dec 12, 2015
Who talk it? undecided
Re: Why Are 90% Of Nairalander Freshers? Photo by ProfSamurai(m): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2015
I just got bored of my old identity.
So I created a new one.

#makebelieve

Rebranding in Dora Akunyili voice
Re: Why Are 90% Of Nairalander Freshers? Photo by Badboiz(m): 8:10am On Dec 12, 2015
When Nairaland had this Hacking issues was when I lost my old account, surprised some people still have theirs but a lot of members lost their account, I decided to remain a guest until recently..
Re: Why Are 90% Of Nairalander Freshers? Photo by DEGREE2466(m): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2015
onyee25:
Most of them deactivate their old account and created new ones

I doubt if they deactivate their account before creating a new one

Example is that dude Andyblaze. When I viewed his profile, I discovered that he has many other monikers bearing the same Andy something and he is following himself upto five different accounts.
Re: Why Are 90% Of Nairalander Freshers? Photo by NOBODYY: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2015
Most of them are biafráns creating new accounts to either claim Niger delta or Yoruba
And they're also creating new accounts after deactiving thier old one's (they're forming for seún after his number 9 rule)
Re: Why Are 90% Of Nairalander Freshers? Photo by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2015
Ban and reopen.
Re: Why Are 90% Of Nairalander Freshers? Photo by demielvis: 9:46am On Dec 12, 2015
NOBODYY:
Most of them are biafráns creating new accounts to either claim Niger delta or Yoruba
And they're also creating new accounts after deactiving thier old one's (they're forming for seún after his number 9 rule)
I tire for you oo

Must everything be about Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Why Are 90% Of Nairalander Freshers? Photo by flokii: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2015
Badboiz:
When Nairaland had this Hacking issues was when I lost my old account, surprised some people still have theirs but a lot of members lost their account, I decided to remain a guest until recently..

Eeyah it affected you too...

funny enof. I was aware but visiting as guest then..

m sure such won't repeat itself
Re: Why Are 90% Of Nairalander Freshers? Photo by gabylzy(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2015
some pple jst learnt glo bis wrk on android .dats why
Re: Why Are 90% Of Nairalander Freshers? Photo by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2015
Yea, its true...
The Nairaland hurricane destroyed alotta accounts.. Some never returned to create accounts while the rest created new accounts.
I was lucky mine was still intact
Re: Why Are 90% Of Nairalander Freshers? Photo by feran15(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2015
DEGREE2466:
I have come to discover that 90% of people who post on Nairaland opened their account iN this 2015. Why?

2016 is very close and aroun June/July next year. You will discover that almost all the posters opened account in 2016, what happened to the existing nairalanders?

why have multiple accounts?

some lost their accounts when nairaland was attacked, some deactivated the old ones and created new ones for different reasons.

i did both.
Re: Why Are 90% Of Nairalander Freshers? Photo by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 12, 2015
I have bn existing since se.un created this forum tongue
Re: Why Are 90% Of Nairalander Freshers? Photo by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
NOBODYY:
smh..receive sense ijn
Re: Why Are 90% Of Nairalander Freshers? Photo by miqos02(m): 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
u dey keep record oh
Re: Why Are 90% Of Nairalander Freshers? Photo by Badboiz(m): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
flokii:

Eeyah it affected you too...

funny enof. I was aware but visiting as guest then..

m sure such won't repeat itself

Floki baba, my favorite character after Ragnar, I no knw say u dey here ooo... D tin affect me oo

(1) (Reply)

What would be Your Excuse guy...??? / Married Professor Caught Having $ex With His Student & Posted It Online..18+ / {7 Feb} Rose Day 2016 Whatsapp DP, Profile Pics, Images, For Boys Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.