Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

The Origin Of Human Races? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Origin Of Human Races? (11397 Views)

From Ibidunni Ighodalo Flows Milk Of Human Kindness / Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? / Origin Of Christmas, Santa Claus, Christmas Presents, Christmas Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 5:19am On Dec 13, 2015
menesheh:

Why should I ?
you should becos it will cause ur mind to be open to greater spiritual truths(anointed mind) and save u 4rm the dark hellish pit.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 5:57am On Dec 13, 2015
cold:

Anything to defend your god no matter how silly it sounds is justified. I guess the time Joshua commanded the sun to stand still has also been proven by science. Snakes and donkeys talking have also been proven to be true. Hey what about that time Jonah spent 3 days in the belly of a fish? Did you know it's also been proven beyond reasonable doubt that a man can actually spend close to a week in the belly of a fish and still come out alive? Amazing isn't it? The other day i felt sad that my friend passed on. I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw him three days later. Claimed he died and rose on the third day. Astonishing! Turning water to wine? That's nothing for my friends uptown,they do that all the time. Personally,i've multiplied 2 pieces of fish and 5 loaves of bread and gave it to charity. Surely bro,the bible does agree with science. I'm a witness.
in ur small mind u thought u made a point? Now let me educate u on the 3rd and 4th dimension of life. The referrences u made are super-natural and faith-filled miraculous events 4rm the 4th dimension imposed on the 3rd dimension where most scientific facts are based. What God has spoken and done many years ago, it took science longer period to discover and accept them. They are yet to discover more becos science deals more on the natural realm and natural laws.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 6:11am On Dec 13, 2015
cold:

It must agree with your god's word or it must be innacurate. Yeah like the bible where the bible says the earth is flat. That surely agrees with science don't you think?
now concerning earth is flat matter, u read the scriptures out of context becos there are poetic exaggerated statements in the scriptures and also literal words. For example these are poetic statements 1sam2:8(pillars of the earth) does the earth ve pillars? Josh10:13(sun stood still) did the sun really stand still? Of course not but appeared so 4rm joshua angle or perspectives just like if u step outside and look up it appears the sun is moving. Another poetic statement is ps93:1,ps96:10,ps104:5(the earth cannot be moved) These are not scientific statements so there's no need 4 debate.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 6:18am On Dec 13, 2015
cold:

It must agree with your god's word or it must be innacurate. Yeah like the bible where the bible says the earth is flat. That surely agrees with science don't you think?
secondly u forgot to read passages of the bible dat states the earth is spherical. For example prov 8:27 talks of a circular earth, isaiah 40:21-22 also talks of a circular earth. In job 26:7 job said the earth hangs upon nothing. Always read scriptures in context sir.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by cold(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2015
jared007:
in ur small mind u thought u made a point? Now let me educate u on the 3rd and 4th dimension of life. The referrences u made are super-natural and faith-filled miraculous events 4rm the 4th dimension imposed on the 3rd dimension where most scientific facts are based. What God has spoken and done many years ago, it took science longer period to discover and accept them. They are yet to discover more becos science deals more on the natural realm and natural laws.
No,i totally agree with you. Even the winged Unicorn,remember? It has been found in some parts of Australia. The bybull is so ahead of its time it's mind boggling.

1 Like

Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
cold:

No,i totally agree with you. Even the winged Unicorn,remember? It has been found in some parts of Australia. The bybull is so ahead of its time it's mind boggling.
haba bros I hope u are not speaking sarcastically to me? There are many mythstical creatures that existed b4 Noahs flood e.g the great mamoth, unicorn, dragon etc. Animals were corrupted by the operations of the fallen angels b4 they were wiped out by God. The good animals were saved by Noah according to Gods instruction. Animals are being corrupted at laboratories(half man half animal creatures)in these end-times which will be released on mankind after the rapture of the church.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by ifenes(m): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
jared007:
bros did I doubt what u posted? I only helped u arranged it well scripturally becos I know d extra terrestrials u talking about. They are the fallen angels and the nephilims. The creatures dat went deep into science and built ancient civilizations like Atlantis and probably Egyptian pyramids b4 they were overthrown by God during Noahs flood.

It is only a debate yeah. Whether either of us is right or wrong it won't change anything. I am not the type that will just throw information away because I don't believe in it. I analyze everything.

Let's go back to the quote "let us make man in our image. It is obvious they were plural,so why make the term "god" singular. Not that anyone one is god over the other,its just the way ancient man saw viewed them.

You said the "creatures" who taught humans science,which also included Mathematics,Physics,Chemistry were wiped out yeah? Lets take a closer look

1.Assuming the flood that wiped out the whole world really happened(which is impossible)where did Goliath with 6 fingers come from? Where did the people Moses(Akhenaten) see giants he sent Caleb and the other guys to go spy on in Jericho?

2.Egypt existed and is possibly the most powerful and scientifically advance society the planet has seen without the help of your "god" and have helped reshape our level of understanding. Mind you the Library in Egypt is the source of most hidden knowledge we have today

3. Why did you Study Mathematics and Science in school? Apparently your "god" doesn't want it. Why did you go ahead and study the same prohibited knowledge offered to humans back then?

If you really will be honest with me, you will agree Science,Mathematics etc has done man a lot of good. It had made man make a huge progress from cave men to civil men. This means your "god" is anti-intelligent humans and "he"(they) are powerless to stop it.

Also you are mistaking physical beings as gods.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
ifenes:

It is only a debate yeah. Whether either of us is right or wrong it won't change anything. I am not the type that will just throw information away because I don't believe in it. I analyze everything.

Let's go back to the quote "let us make man in our image. It is obvious they were plural,so why make the term "god" singular. Not that anyone one is god over the other,its just the way ancient man saw viewed them.

You said the "creatures" who taught humans science,which also included Mathematics,Physics,Chemistry were wiped out yeah? Lets take a closer look

1.Assuming the flood that wiped out the whole world really happened(which is impossible)where did Goliath with 6 fingers come from? Where did the people Moses(Akhenaten) see giants he sent Caleb and the other guys to go spy on in Jericho?

2.Egypt existed and is possibly the most powerful and scientifically advance society the planet has seen without the help of your "god" and have helped reshape our level of understanding. Mind you the Library in Egypt is the source of most hidden knowledge we have today

3. Why did you Study Mathematics and Science in school? Apparently your "god" doesn't want it. Why did you go ahead and study the same prohibited knowledge offered to humans back then?

If you really will be honest with me, you will agree Science,Mathematics etc has done man a lot of good. It had made man make a huge progress from cave men to civil men. This means your "god" is anti-intelligent humans and "he"(they) are powerless to stop it.

Also you are mistaking physical beings as gods.

Most of these questions u raised ve been answered on my page "The Return Of The Nephilims" mind u God exists as 3 in one. The angels in heaven are regarded also as sons of God. So u should understand that God was either talking to his word or spirit or even the angels with him. Now God is not against science becos he created it. The fallen angels where once with him b4 they rebelled and were thrown out of heaven with lucifer. They learnt science 4rm God but they corrupted theirs by creating strange beasts,practicing magic and inventing things dat were forbidden. They tried to corrupt human race and animals by impregnating natural women to hinder the coming of jesus but they were stoped by the flood and God imprisoned some of them in tartarus. After the flood giants arose again. Where did they come 4rm? Probably 4rm the gene of hams wife. Remember ham was the father of canaan? Or probably the remaining fallen angels that were not imprisoned mated with women again to raise giants in canaan.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by ifenes(m): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
jared007:
Most of these questions u raised ve been answered on my page "The Return Of The Nephilims" mind u God exists as 3 in one. The angels in heaven are regarded also as sons of God. So u should understand that God was either talking to his word or spirit or even the angels with him. Now God is not against science becos he created it. The fallen angels where once with him b4 they rebelled and were thrown out of heaven with lucifer. They learnt science 4rm God but they corrupted theirs by creating strange beasts,practicing magic and inventing things dat were forbidden. They tried to corrupt human race and animals by impregnating natural women to hinder the coming of jesus but they were stoped by the flood and God imprisoned some of them in tartarus. After the flood giants arose again. Where did they come 4rm? Probably 4rm the gene of hams wife. Remember ham was the father of canaan? Or probably the remaining fallen angels that were not imprisoned mated with women again to raise giants in canaan.

You could give me the reply on here. The bible god was clearly not a spirit,do name examples of where it appeared to be a spirit in the bible? And there are no clue(I do not like to use the word "evidence)the bible gods created science. Science is a natural phenomenon. It's like saying someone created Love,Happiness etc
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 2:03am On Dec 14, 2015
ifenes:

You could give me the reply on here. The bible god was clearly not a spirit,do name examples of where it appeared to be a spirit in the bible? And there are no clue(I do not like to use the word "evidence)the bible gods created science. Science is a natural phenomenon. It's like saying someone created Love,Happiness etc
there are many spiritual realities that will elude u if u don't give ur heart to christ. Ur mind is limited to the natural world. John 4:24 and 2corinthians 3:17 clearly shows God is a spirit. My guy the natural was created by the supernatural or spiritual (romans 1:20).
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by cloudgoddess(f): 6:41am On Dec 14, 2015
menesheh:

That's where scientific explanation comes to play. Speciation can be observe in the lab. Environmental factors contributed to pigmentation and other variance in human race.

Follow Bible's explanation of human origin and remain ignorant for the rest of your life.
exactly.

christians are confused about these issues because the bible lacks real answers and only offers chidlike & misguided primitive explanations. here is a real answer for OP if you are indeed interested in reality (from University of California: Santa Barbara website, http://scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=1138):

"The human species is indeed very diverse, resulting from its global distribution. Before the mass global migrations of people during the last 500 years, populations were geographically separated and were reproductively isolated. For over 100,000 years this has caused different populations of humanity to evolve in different directions, developing distinctive genetic traits and characteristics. The common name used to refer to the genetically different populations of humans is "race although the term subspecies" is more accurate.

Genetic evidence from DNA obtained from fossils shows that the modern human species originated in sub-Saharan Africa, where it began diverging into different populations 180,000 years ago. By 100,000 years ago some of these populations had migrated out of sub-Saharan Africa and dispersed across Eurasia and North Africa. By 40,000 years ago the divergent evolutionary branching of the human species had produced five subspecies. The different races are often defined and named by skin color, but this system is based on only one genetic difference, when actually thousands are involved. In the more accurate system of racial classification, names assigned to the various races are based on geographical regions that are at center of their area of evolutionary development and origin.

1.The Congoid of southern Africa
2.The Capoid of sub-Saharan Africa
3. The Australoid of India, Southeast Asia, Indonesia, New Guinea and Australia
4. The Mongoloid of Northeast
5. The Caucasoid of Europe, North Africa and West Asia.

The diverse races of the human species all have their own geographical territory. Between most of these territories are clinal zones -- areas of contact between different racial territories. These areas of interracial contact create racially mixed populations."

the geographical location of dispersed humans which then evolved certain unique traits, explains why, for example, whites have such pale skin (the cold weather & lack of harsh sunlight in the northern hemisphere did not require large amounts of melanin), and why blacks have coarse hair (harsh sunlight near the equator made scalp protection from harsh rays a necessity for survival). also explains why many blacks still have high rates of lactose intolerance - ability to digest lactose after infancy was not originally innate to the human species. whites developed it from years and years of drinking cows milk into adulthood, while blacks only were introduced to such habits much later.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by malvisguy212: 7:19am On Dec 14, 2015
cloudgoddess:

exactly.

christians are confused about these issues because the bible lacks real answers and only offers chidlike & misguided primitive explanations. here is a real answer for OP if you are indeed interested in reality (from University of California: Santa Barbara website, http://scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=1138):

"The human species is indeed very diverse, resulting from its global distribution. Before the mass global migrations of people during the last 500 years, populations were geographically separated and were reproductively isolated. For over 100,000 years this has caused different populations of humanity to evolve in different directions, developing distinctive genetic traits and characteristics. The common name used to refer to the genetically different populations of humans is "race although the term subspecies" is more accurate.

Genetic evidence from DNA obtained from fossils shows that the modern human species originated in sub-Saharan Africa, where it began diverging into different populations 180,000 years ago. By 100,000 years ago some of these populations had migrated out of sub-Saharan Africa and dispersed across Eurasia and North Africa. By 40,000 years ago the divergent evolutionary branching of the human species had produced five subspecies. The different races are often defined and named by skin color, but this system is based on only one genetic difference, when actually thousands are involved. In the more accurate system of racial classification, names assigned to the various races are based on geographical regions that are at center of their area of evolutionary development and origin.

The diverse races of the human species all have their own geographical territory. Between most of these territories are clinal zones -- areas of contact between different racial territories. These areas of interracial contact create racially mixed populations."

the geographical location of dispersed humans which then evolved certain unique traits, explains why, for example, whites have such pale skin (the cold weather & lack of harsh sunlight in the northern hemisphere did not require large amounts of melanin), and why blacks have coarse hair (harsh sunlight near the equator made scalp protection from harsh rays a necessity for survival). also explains why many blacks still have high rates of lactose intolerance - ability to digest lactose after infancy was not originally innate to the human species. whites developed it from years and years of drinking cows milk into adulthood, while blacks only were introduced to such habits much later.
the bible was not writing for scientific purpose so you don't expect ALL the answers in biology , chemistry and physics in it. Things God revealed to us is sufficient , if He chose to revealed more, Glory Be To His Holy Name.

1 Like

Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by cloudgoddess(f): 7:41am On Dec 14, 2015
malvisguy212:
the bible was not writing for scientific purpose so you don't expect ALL the answers in biology , chemistry and physics in it. Things God revealed to us is sufficient , if He chose to revealed more, Glory Be To His Holy Name.
the bible doesn't have any answers, and actually contradicts most of the answers humanity has discovered through science. the two are incompatible.

for example, the bible states light was created before stars were. does not make any sense since the stars are the only source of light. bible says humans and animals have coexisted since the beginning. false again since modern humans did not evolve until 200,000 years ago, and all manner of species were thriving on earth far, far before then (like the dinosaurs, which we know did not coexist with humans). bible says leprosy is a curse cast on people, false again. leprosy is a disease contracted when a person comes in contact with the bacterial species Mycobacterium leprae.

believing in the bible will inevitably result in a complete lack of understanding of the natural world.

2 Likes

Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by ifenes(m): 7:44am On Dec 14, 2015
jared007:
there are many spiritual realities that will elude u if u don't give ur heart to christ. Ur mind is limited to the natural world. John 4:24 and 2corinthians 3:17 clearly shows God is a spirit. My guy the natural was created by the supernatural or spiritual (romans 1:20).

Is that your reply despite the amount of mind shaking points I gave you? You see,its no use debating with a creationist.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by menesheh(m): 7:58am On Dec 14, 2015
cloudgoddess:

exactly.

Yea, thanks.

If you're a Nigerian and care to join an offshoot whatsapp group. You can do so by sending your number to ------------@gmail.com (for security purposes) ,then i will add you to the group. Is just fun seeing people sharing great ideas.

We are humanist and freethinkers and i feel we can make it more broader as time roll on.

I noticed recently that there are pretty much bunch of agnostic atheists in Nigeria but are on low key because of the bad name laboured on disbelief in what the ancient Romans have to offer in the bible.

Hahn
Platteon
Dalaman

Nairaland freethinkers is the name of the group

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 8:41am On Dec 14, 2015
cloudgoddess:

exactly.

Thanks becos u just confirmed that Gen 10:25 is the exact period that races of the world were divided and God altered their bodies to adapt to their geographical locations. Science always agrees with the word of God but some lying scientists always try to resist.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 9:07am On Dec 14, 2015
cloudgoddess:

the bible doesn't have any answers, and actually contradicts most of the answers humanity has discovered through science. the two are incompatible.

for example, the bible states the stars were created before light was. does not make any sense since the stars are the only source of light. bible says humans and animals have coexisted since the beginning. false again since modern humans did not evolve until 200,000 years ago, and all manner of species were thriving on earth far, far before then (like the dinosaurs, which we know did not coexist with humans). bible says leprosy is a curse cast on people, false again. leprosy is a disease contracted when a person comes in contact with the bacterial species Mycobacterium leprae.

believing in the bible will inevitably result in a complete lack of understanding of the natural world.
Hmmmmm godess can't u see u know nothing about scriptures. Let me educate u a little. Gen1:1 clearly shows the begining of Gods creation of Heaven and earth. This creation of Earth could be up to Billions of years ago but something happened to Earth in verse 2. What made the Earth to be formless? Now b4 Earth became formless God created some species of men(homo habilis, homo erectus, australopithecines)etc. These men were not created in the image and likeness of God. God also created the Dinosaurs to roam the earth but something happened...
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 9:17am On Dec 14, 2015
Lucifer who was in charge of the heavens of the earthly realm rebelled against God and was thrown down to earth. God blocked the sun and the stars 4rm shinning on the earth and sent a flood. The fall of lucifer and the flood wiped out the dinosaurs and the ape-like men 4rm the earth. Lack of sun rays on the earth ushered in the ICE-AGE. Due to millions of years of desolate earth, fossil fuels were being formed 4rm the remains of dead pre-historic plants, animals and ape-men. Others were preserved in solid ice. These are the events that occured b4 RE-CREATION OF THE EARTH IN GENESIS!
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by malvisguy212: 9:19am On Dec 14, 2015
cloudgoddess:

for example, the bible states the stars were created before light was. does not make any sense since the stars are the only source of light. bible says humans and animals have coexisted since the beginning. false again since modern humans did not evolve until 200,000 years ago, and all manner of species were thriving on earth far, far before then (like the dinosaurs, which we know did not coexist with humans). bible says leprosy is a curse cast on people, false again. leprosy is a disease contracted when a person comes in contact with the bacterial species Mycobacterium leprae.

which kind of bible are you reading ?
Genesis 1:3
3 Then God said, “Let there be light”;
and there was light.

The text do not say God created the light, the text say God let it BE.

Let's read the rest of the first day to get the clues.
Genesis 1:4-5
"And God saw that the light was good;
and God separated the light from the
darkness. And God called the light day, and the darkness He called night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day."

Notice that every thought is begun with a conjunction, so we know that all of this is part of the continuing action. The text says that there was day and night on the earth on the FIRST DAY. This tells us that the light that was shining on the earth was directional (from one source).

Read this link http://www.sci-news.com/paleontology/science-australias-first-humans-giant-lizards-03267.html First Humans Coexisted with Giant Lizards,

If the bible say leprosy is a curse cast on someone, does that mean we should reject scientific explanation ? Satan is capable of doing anything with his power, quote the bible passage , leprosy was a curse, let us analyze it.

1 Like

Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2015
ifenes:

Is that your reply despite the amount of mind shaking points I gave you? You see,its no use debating with a creationist.
Am not a creationist but a believer in Gods word. I don't know what other reply u were expecting. Maybe u should ask me one question at a time. Am typing 4rm a fone.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by Toyolad(m): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
sasquareT:

What yo people don't no is that there are supper intelligence being in another planet that creat us, the earth is nothing but a Laboratory, these Gods create human in versions, like african version, european version And the like this trait can also be seen in human by our ability to invent so many things in version. The super intelligence being that reside somewhere in this Vast universe are our God whom we serve just like the way our gadget serve us.
My point is human are in version probably not even from d same inventor ( God )
Results of scientific findings disprove your assertion sir.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by cloudgoddess(f): 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
malvisguy212:
which kind of bible are you reading ?
Genesis 1:3
3 Then God said, “Let there be light”;
and there was light.

The text do not say God created the light, the text say God let it BE.

Let's read the rest of the first day to get the clues.
Genesis 1:4-5
"And God saw that the light was good;
and God separated the light from the
darkness. And God called the light day, and the darkness He called night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day."

Notice that every thought is begun with a conjunction, so we know that all of this is part of the continuing action. The text says that there was day and night on the earth on the FIRST DAY. This tells us that the light that was shining on the earth was directional (from one source).

Read this link http://www.sci-news.com/paleontology/science-australias-first-humans-giant-lizards-03267.html First Humans Coexisted with Giant Lizards,

If the bible say leprosy is a curse cast on someone, does that mean we should reject scientific explanation ? Satan is capable of doing anything with his power, quote the bible passage , leprosy was a curse, let us analyze it.
So please explain to me what the difference is between god creating light and god letting light be? what essentially would he be doing differently in either case? seems like you're just trying to derail the conversation with an irrelevant semantics argument.

i don't think you really said anything meaningful here.. my point still stands. stars are the SOURCE of light in the universe. until stars are created, there can be no light. light is a consequence of stars. so for someone to say they created light (or "let it be", verse 3), and THEN created stars after (verse 14), does not make any sense.

and giant lizards are not dinosaurs... dinosaurs are a separate species of reptile. as shown here, they have their own classification system separate from that of lizards:

again i don't see what point you're making.. we have proof that leprosy is not caused by curses because we can examine the source of the bacterium, locate where the person contracted the bacterium, see the bacterium proliferating in a person's bodily tissues with microscopes. nothing supernatural about that. and why do i need to provide a verse talking about leprosy curses when you already know the bible talks about leprosy curses?

1 Like

Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by macof(m): 3:06am On Dec 15, 2015
Africans taking Semetic mythology over their indigenous knowledge. So Adam and Eve that ur ancestors never heard of are the origin of humanity? I weep for you op

1 Like

Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2015
cloudgoddess:

So please explain to me what the difference is between god creating light and god letting light be? what essentially would he be doing differently in either case? seems like you're just trying to derail the conversation with an irrelevant semantics argument.

i don't think you really said anything meaningful here.. my point still stands. stars are the SOURCE of light in the universe. until stars are created, there can be no light. light is a consequence of stars. so for someone to say they created light (or "let it be", verse 3), and THEN created stars after (verse 14), does not make any sense.

and giant lizards are not dinosaurs... dinosaurs are a separate species of reptile. as shown here, they have their own classification system separate from that of lizards:

again i don't see what point you're making.. we have proof that leprosy is not caused by curses because we can examine the source of the bacterium, locate where the person contracted the bacterium, see the bacterium proliferating in a person's bodily tissues with microscopes. nothing supernatural about that. and why do i need to provide a verse talking about leprosy. curses when you already know the bible talks about leprosy curses?
To answer ur debate about the source of light in Genesis let's take a walk: Gen1:3 And God said "let there be light" and there was light. "Let there be in Hebrew lexicons means to appear or be made visible with already existed things. The sun was not created in day 1 of genesis rather God caused the Sun light to shine and heat up the earth and the face of the waters that were already frozen as a result of the Ice-Age. Verse 6 will give u a clearer picture that the heated waters formed vapours which God separated 4rm the waters below to form clouds. These was the second day. Day 4 shows God re-establishing the sun and other light-bearers to shine and penetrate the cloud formed in day 2 which was initially blocking the sunrays to do the work they used to do before lucifers fall. ALWAYS READ SCRIPTURES IN CONTEXT MA
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 10:35am On Dec 15, 2015
Secondly I couldn't find a verse of scripture that shows leprosy is a curse rather in Num12:9-12 when Aaron and Miriam murmured against Moses, Gods glory of protection departed 4rm Aaron and Miriam and Miriam became leprous. Sicknesses come as a result of germs and demons so I don't know why u try to twist scriptures.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2015
macof:
Africans taking Semetic mythology over their indigenous knowledge. So Adam and Eve that ur ancestors never heard of are the origin of humanity? I weep for you op
Abrahams descendants were chosen above every other races to relate with God and gain insights and inspirations about their ancestors(Adam and Eve and Noah) before the coming of Christ. Now we in Christ have knowledge about Adam and Noah. Even if we are not descendants of Abraham biologically, the death and ressurection of Jesus Christ made us sons of Abraham by faith. My dear Macof if ur ancestors don't know Adam and eve, tell me who ur ancestors know?
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by eposho: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2015
jared007:
Abrahams descendants were chosen above every other races to relate with God and gain insights and inspirations about their ancestors(Adam and Eve and Noah) before the coming of Christ. Now we in Christ have knowledge about Adam and Noah. Even if we are not descendants of Abraham biologically, the death and ressurection of Jesus Christ made us sons of Abraham by faith. My dear Macof if ur ancestors don't know Adam and eve, tell me who ur ancestors know?
Like the use of EVEN IF, that's admission of fact. at the end Jesus linking u to Abraham BY faith.
Guy u lost me by faith right there.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
eposho:

Like the use of EVEN IF, that's admission of fact. at the end Jesus linking u to Abraham BY faith.
Guy u lost me by faith right there.
Faith functions 4rm the supernatural and spirit realm(fourth dimension) to the natural realm(3rd dimension)that's why ur feelings,mind or reasoning can not understand it. Gods word is bigger than ur mind so His word will remain foolishness to a carnal mind until such a mind is put into subjection by faith to allow the wisdom of God to be revealed. Through acceptance of Jesus into my heart I became THE SEED OF ABRAHAM
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by eposho: 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Sorry brov, I am not the seed of Abraham. From the fouth realm to the third, wondering when u r coming down to earth. This where we all live tho not the fifth realm.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
eposho:
Sorry brov, I am not the seed of Abraham. From the fouth realm to the third, wondering when u r coming down to earth. This where we all live tho not the fifth realm.
when I created this thread I was expecting to reason with my fellow believers on the races of man and not debating with unbelievers and atheists full of hate and malice towards God. You need Jesus bro.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by eposho: 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
jared007:
when I created this thread I was expecting to reason with my fellow believers on the races of man and not debating with unbelievers and atheists full of hate and malice towards God. You need Jesus bro.
I think the world is a better place once we can accommodate oda pipps opinion, u say I need Jesus, fine by me .I am quite sure u will be highly offended if I say u need Allah/IFA/ Sri muja/. U c wat I mean.
Jesus doesn't exist so I wouldn't need him.
My tot.. I respect yours seriously, OK.

1 Like

Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by gatiano(m): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2163386/african-blackroots-science-religion-science

jared007:
Among Biblical questions thrown at me I find the origin of human races a mystery. If we are all the Children of Adam or Noah then when/how did the different races of the World come about? Think of The Caucausoids(Europeans,Anglo-Americans), The Mongoloids(Chinese-Japanese), The Negroids(Sub-Sahara Africans), The Eskimos, The Aborigines of Australia etc. My most likely answer is in Gen 10:25 which says that in the time of Peleg the World was divided Or was it at Babel God altered the physique of humans? What do you think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will World Be A Better Place Without Jehovah Witnesses / White People Are Worshiping EBOLA Virus And It Looks Like They Are Doing Magic! / EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.