Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

The Origin Of Human Races? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Origin Of Human Races? (11342 Views)

From Ibidunni Ighodalo Flows Milk Of Human Kindness / Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? / Origin Of Christmas, Santa Claus, Christmas Presents, Christmas Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by Gayjesus: 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
jared007:
you are wrong sir. The bible is made up of many ancient books excluding the non cannonical books. non cannonical book like the book of enoch was probably written before egypt was born(enoch existed before the biological birth of egypt). These revelations of God was rewritten severally by other writters for preservation dats why u think egypt writtings is more ancient.

As much as I would love to refute your claim with many evidence even in your bible,I have vowed not debate with creationist. So I will fight the urge and chill. A man of one book is dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
menesheh:

That means you don't read the bible. Taking the bible literally and tracing the events that took place both the creation of the universe, you have a world less than six to ten thousand years.

There is no place in the bible where earth and the universe were created millions of years before god started nursing the notion of creating mankind. All where created within six days.

Take the bible non-literally, as in, that verse in the bible that said, "a thousand years is but a bygone yesterday in the eyes of god" you will totally scatter the timeline of events that took place.

And also, if you're aware that planet earth is billion of years, you will totally lost the grip of the ancient stories in the bible.

I usually tell people to stop editing the bible in their brain to sooth those facts science is unraveling. Each time science discovered a new thing, christians and Muslims will open up verses in their holy book and say "look at this that seems to correspond with what our book said" forgetting bunch of other things that are in direct opposite of the bible. And also, there are no mechanisms provided in the bible to why they arrive to such conclusion.
Bros the origin of the earth didn't take place in Genesis but a six days remake of the earth. The difference between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2 could be up to millions of years no one knows.now from the six days recreation of the earth to now is about 6000yrs. Theology is clear on this.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
Same here but...........

Gayjesusgringringrin That's a bit heavyhanded, don't you think?
Gayjesus:

As much as I would love to refute your claim with many evidence even in your bible,I have vowed not debate with creationist. So I will fight the urge and chill. A man of one book is dangerous.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
Gayjesus:

my guy let's not argue much again but u must understand that d most unique history of humanity is 4rm Gods word. Other ancients civilizations wrote history as they understood it but God wrote a better history through the hands of his sevants. Shallom!
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by ifenes(m): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
The planet wasn't created by the gods,but rather,it was plundered by the gods for gold. The purpose of the gods coming down to planet earth was to mine gold,monoatomic gold which can be used for longevity(the tree of life)

Lets take a look at Genesis,since that's where jare007 is in particular about......
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by menesheh(m): 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
jared007:
Bros the origin of the earth didn't take place in Genesis but a six days remake of the earth. The difference between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2 could be up to millions of years no one knows. now from the six days recreation of the earth to now is about 6000yrs. Theology is clear on this.

Waw, this is my first time of hearing recreation, not even in the bible.
GEN 1. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Infact, i don't think that any intelligent person with appropriate level of scientific knowledge and the real world as we are witnessing it will ever take Gen 1 and 2 serious. It is the writings of the ancient men with greater limited knowledge of their immediate surrounding let alone the cosmos. Men with 1/4 of chromosome less that contemporary men. Men that explain things as it seems to them in a face value.

Non of those claims in the bible can stand scientific investigation for a nano of a second. All are postulations without justifications.

My best quote "any claim asserted without evidence can be dismiss without evidence"

2 Likes

Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by ifenes(m): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
Genesis 2:10-12New King James Version
"10 Now a river went out of Eden to water the garden, and from there it parted and became four riverheads. 11 The name of the first is Pishon; it is the one which skirts the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold. 12 And the gold of that land is good. Bdellium and the onyx stone are there."

The first mention of gold in the bible was by the gods,why? Because that was what they came for and they made the humanoid they manipulated till the ground(mine the gold) for them.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by ifenes(m): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
As for the Origin of the human race..... After the formation of the planet billions of years after, the surface of the planet became conducive for life which started in the water,extended to land and evolution took place and different forms of life forms emerged. Our planet was discovered by an alien race who by chance found discovered the planet earth just the same way we discovered Planet Mas and other planet. And so the story began......

The gods are physical beings who depend on minerals like we do for their own survival.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
menesheh:

Waw, this is my first time of hearing recreation, not even in the bible.
GEN 1. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Infact, i don't think that any intelligent person with appropriate level of scientific knowledge and the real world as we are witnessing it will ever take Gen 1 and 2 serious. It is the writings of the ancient men with greater limited knowledge of their immediate surrounding let alot the cosmos. Men with 1/4 of chromosome less that contemporary men. Men that explain things as it seems to them in a face value.

Non of those claims in the bible can stand scientific investigation for a nano of a second. All are postulations without justifications.

My best quote "any claim asserted without evidence can be dismiss without evidence"
bros the scripure is explicit and self-explanatory. Have u asked u asked urself what happened to the world that made it formless and void. All the answers are not in Genesis. You need to study the Dakes Bible slowly. If u don't have Dake Bible just google it and enjoy a happy reading.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by menesheh(m): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
jared007:
bros the scripure is explicit and self-explanatory. Have u asked u asked urself what happened to the world that made it formless and void. All the answers are not in Genesis. You need to study the Dakes Bible slowly. If u don't have Dake Bible just google it and enjoy a happy reading.

It isn't. It is self contradictory, guess work, immoral, too cheap/petty and pretty old fashioned.

There's no need bringing extra drake bible while I've never finished dealing with the absurdities in the regular bible.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by malvisguy212: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
SirWere:
My friend, believe what you will. If belief in a higher deity makes you feel good, why not! But I see you have an inquistive mind. Continue reading and looking at the overwhelming evidences for evolution and ye shall see the truth. As to your question, Let me go call sukkot, malvisguy212 and the others to come and give you their creationist theories and conjectures. Good day
we are not dealing with old testament account here(oral text). No matter the answer you provide,critics of the bible will never accept it. But one thing for sure, this question is not that necessary for salvation. There are things only God know and their are things which are not revealed to man, and also their are things that may letter be revealed to man as time goes .

Deuteronomy 29:29 “The secret things
belong to the LORD our God, but the
things revealed belong to us and to our
children for ever, that we may follow all
the words of this law.”

However, we may not collapse in sorrow
that God keeps things to himself. There is much glorious truth plainly revealed to us.The Lord Jesus has told us that it is
life eternal to know the true God, and
Jesus Christ whom God has sent. This
knowledge of God is ours because God
has chosen to reveal himself to us.

He has let us know something of the deepest intentions of his own heart and the innermost purposes of his mind. things revealed in the bible is enough for me until God decided to revealed more to us, I will chose to be obedient to God and knows Fully well that He is God.

1 Like

Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hmm.......... It depends on your viewpoint. You see, I, sadly, went to read history, research on evolution and well, I can't honestly call myself a christian, I'm more of an agnostic
malvisguy212:
we are not dealing with old testament account here(oral text). No matter the answer you provide,critics of the bible will never accept it. But one thing for sure, this question is not that necessary for salvation. There are things only God know and their are things which are not revealed to man, and also their are things that may letter be revealed to man as time goes .

Deuteronomy 29:29 “The secret things
belong to the LORD our God, but the
things revealed belong to us and to our
children for ever, that we may follow all
the words of this law.”

However, we may not collapse in sorrow
that God keeps things to himself. There is much glorious truth plainly revealed to us.The Lord Jesus has told us that it is
life eternal to know the true God, and
Jesus Christ whom God has sent. This
knowledge of God is ours because God
has chosen to reveal himself to us.

He has let us know something of the deepest intentions of his own heart and the innermost purposes of his mind. things revealed in the bible is enough for me until God decided to revealed more to us, I will chose to be obedient to God and knows Fully well that He is God.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by malvisguy212: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
SirWere:
Hmm.......... It depends on your viewpoint. You see, I, sadly, went to read history, research on evolution and well, I can't honestly call myself a christian, I'm more of an agnostic
alright.

Seat on the fence and watch life pass you bye.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
ifenes:
As for the Origin of the human race..... After the formation of the planet billions of years after, the surface of the planet became conducive for life which started in the water,extended to land and evolution took place and different forms of life forms emerged. Our planet was discovered by an alien race who by chance found discovered the planet earth just the same way we discovered Planet Mas and other planet. And so the story began......

The gods are physical beings who depend on minerals like we do for their own survival.

this story got me laughing. Our planet was not discovered by any alien rather God threw d aliens down to our planet when they tried to overthrow him. You may be right that the aliens love solid minerals becos the truth is that lucifers body was made 4rm precious stones while adams body was made 4rm dust.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
menesheh:

It isn't. It is self contradictory, guess work, immoral, too cheap/petty and pretty old fashioned.

There's no need bringing extra drake bible while I've never finished dealing with the absurdities in the regular bible.
at first i thought u were a christian but I believe u are more of a philosopher. Right?
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
SirWere:
you need to be born again.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
Look dude, go and read. Study every aspect of history and philosophy.
jared007:
you need to be born again.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
SirWere:
Look dude, go and read. Study every aspect of history and philosophy.
uncle history doesn't contradict Gods word. Philosophy has been corrupted by satans agent which includes atheists.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
Don't worry, I'll open a thread on this thing sometime.
jared007:
uncle history doesn't contradict Gods word. Philosophy has been corrupted by satans agent which includes atheists.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by menesheh(m): 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
jared007:
at first i thought u were a christian but I believe u are more of a philosopher. Right?

Am a humanist.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by Toyolad(m): 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
sasquareT:

What yo people don't no is that there are supper intelligence being in another planet that creat us, the earth is nothing but a Laboratory, these Gods create human in versions, like african version, european version And the like this trait can also be seen in human by our ability to invent so many things in version. The super intelligence being that reside somewhere in this Vast universe are our God whom we serve just like the way our gadget serve us.
My point is human are in version probably not even from d same inventor ( God )
any evidence to back up ur claim?..av u seen one of these super intelligent brings before?...well, nice speculation!
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by ifenes(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
jared007:
this story got me laughing. Our planet was not discovered by any alien rather God threw d aliens down to our planet when they tried to overthrow him. You may be right that the aliens love solid minerals becos the truth is that lucifers body was made 4rm precious stones while adams body was made 4rm dust.

It is difficult to discuss this with a creationist. You asked a question and you already have the answer you prefer,so why ask the question and seek for the truth if you think you already had the truth.

You should refute the bible verses I posted and not recite what your pastor told you. I was told that too when I was young.

Despite the fact that your bible wasn't the original copy,evidence of extra terrestrials are all over the book,especially Genetics(genesis)
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by cold(m): 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
jared007:
my guy let's not argue much again but u must understand that d most unique history of humanity is 4rm Gods word. Other ancients civilizations wrote history as they understood it but God wrote a better history through the hands of his sevants. Shallom!
Since you're so stuck up on the creation story,why bother seeking answers elsewhere? Stay glued to your bybull and stop worrying about the origin of man and the different races. It's all in there in your story book.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
cold:

Since you're so stuck up on the creation story,why bother seeking answers elsewhere? Stay glued to your bybull and stop worrying about the origin of man and the different races. It's all in there in your story book.
actually I wasn't seeking answers that cannot be abridged with Genesis. I don't care where the answers come 4rm outside d bible but it must agree with Gods word e.g just like science agrees with Gods word.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
ifenes:

It is difficult to discuss this with a creationist. You asked a question and you already have the answer you prefer,so why ask the question and seek for the truth if you think you already had the truth.

You should refute the bible verses I posted and not recite what your pastor told you. I was told that too when I was young.

Despite the fact that your bible wasn't the original copy,evidence of extra terrestrials are all over the book,especially Genetics(genesis)

bros did I doubt what u posted? I only helped u arranged it well scripturally becos I know d extra terrestrials u talking about. They are the fallen angels and the nephilims. The creatures dat went deep into science and built ancient civilizations like Atlantis and probably Egyptian pyramids b4 they were overthrown by God during Noahs flood.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
menesheh:

Am a humanist.
Ok sir but u need to be born again.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
SirWere:
Don't worry, I'll open a thread on this thing sometime.
ok sir.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by cold(m): 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
jared007:
actually I wasn't seeking answers that cannot be abridged with Genesis. I don't care where the answers come 4rm outside d bible but it must agree with Gods word e.g just like science agrees with Gods word.
It must agree with your god's word or it must be innacurate. Yeah like the bible where the bible says the earth is flat. That surely agrees with science don't you think?
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
cold:

It must agree with your god's word or it must be innacurate. Yeah like the bible where the bible says the earth is flat. That surely agrees with science don't you think?
relax bro is the earth not flat and spherical at the same time? Flat just like we have geographical plains all over the earth.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by menesheh(m): 12:03am On Dec 13, 2015
jared007:
Ok sir but u need to be born again.

Why should I ?
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by menesheh(m): 12:31am On Dec 13, 2015
cold:

grin

All the junks are inside the book. That's how they contradicts issues always. Saying that he doesn't mind if the answers come outside the bible and at the same time saying that it must comport with god's history, where are those his God's explanations coming from? The bible. Illogical i guess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by cold(m): 12:39am On Dec 13, 2015
jared007:
relax bro is the earth not flat and spherical at the same time? Flat just like we have geographical plains all over the earth.
Anything to defend your god no matter how silly it sounds is justified. I guess the time Joshua commanded the sun to stand still has also been proven by science. Snakes and donkeys talking have also been proven to be true. Hey what about that time Jonah spent 3 days in the belly of a fish? Did you know it's also been proven beyond reasonable doubt that a man can actually spend close to a week in the belly of a fish and still come out alive? Amazing isn't it? The other day i felt sad that my friend passed on. I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw him three days later. Claimed he died and rose on the third day. Astonishing! Turning water to wine? That's nothing for my friends uptown,they do that all the time. Personally,i've multiplied 2 pieces of fish and 5 loaves of bread and gave it to charity. Surely bro,the bible does agree with science. I'm a witness.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The End Time Is Evident In This Shocking News / There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves / Will World Be A Better Place Without Jehovah Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.