Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,323 members, 7,842,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

The Origin Of Human Races? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Origin Of Human Races? (11348 Views)

From Ibidunni Ighodalo Flows Milk Of Human Kindness / Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? / Origin Of Christmas, Santa Claus, Christmas Presents, Christmas Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by gatiano(m): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
God is omnipotent and omnipresent, I have no arguments about that. God is a magicians, He/She took His/Her time to build all the spheres that you see, by means of mathematics that you can also learn. Your purpose of creation is for you too to become God.
Have you ever seen a father/mother who donesn't want their children to grow more in knowledge than they are?

That ether is the reason why we can see the stars up there, The ether is the substance that binds all thing together in the universe. Which is the most binding element in the bible? Carbon. what is carbon? it is simply 666. I want you to find out why.
jared007:
hahaha and the massive weighty earth is held in place by this ether? My brother u must clap 4 Gods Omnipotence.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by gatiano(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
The sister was introduced in some chapters that is torned out of the bible, the bible should serve has truth, right? what is the bible then when it is been ripped apart? To be a punch of lies and where in it seem to be some truth in it, then those truth a allegory.

I am not punching your faith, do not get me wrong. You are Me, as I am You which is meant to push each other towards the truth, towards knowing the ledge which is knowledge.
jared007:
his sister was indicated in one of the non-canonica books of the bible(many books were excluded 4rm the bible e.g enoch, jubilees etc). Try and read about the "Forgotten books of Eden"
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
gatiano:
How can something in its pureness as the sun be poisonous? It is very hot, anybody will get burnt if they are too close to it, that is why the earth is at a perfect position in relationship with the sun. Other planets are not, that is not to say there aren't beings on them.
Secondly, I mentioned about polarity. The sun has it positive and it negative. The covering that you mention is the interaction between both magnetic field of the earth which is now failing. It was made by The Creators and it wasn't supernatural, it is merely mathematics.

Are you saying you are a product of inbreeding? I know that about the caucasian white people, now the African/Blacks are now copying it just like I told you and the black people do that in close doors, caucasian do it openly.

Men and people come from the vagina of a woman, we have all experienced that. No one has see woman come from man's ribs.
What that theology means is that, there is no man without a woman and no woman without a man. man is not complete without a woman. polarity.

The only reason why we take protective suit in space is because there is no air, and withour air there can be no sound. and on the moon, the suit is to protect human from loosing water since the moon has a great attractive affinity for water.

All the angels you mentioned are also Humanbeings (Blacks) born of a woman, That God their Brother, their leader is also a Blackman born out of another woman, He has a Father too just like you and I.

I stand by my statement that d sun is poisonous to body terrestrial but God's protective providence covers us 4rm exposure to burns and radiation. Common sense should tell u dat inbreeding was necessary 4 the first man on earth(adam) to marry someone 4rm his own in order to populate the earth. How can u populate the earth without early inbreeding? People of old lived longer years in order to populate the earth and God also permitted polygamy 4 population growth. Is that necessary now? Nope. Those angels are no humans my guy.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
gatiano:
God is omnipotent and omnipresent, I have no arguments about that. God is a magicians, He/She took His/Her time to build all the spheres that you see, by means of mathematics that you can also learn. Your purpose of creation is for you too to become God.
Have you ever seen a father/mother who donesn't want their children to grow more in knowledge than they are?

That ether is the reason why we can see the stars up there, The ether is the substance that binds all thing together in the universe. Which is the most binding element in the bible? Carbon. what is carbon? it is simply 666. I want you to find out why.
whatever scientists call their discovery of ether still remains a mystery to them. Study well becos in reality Gods word binds the massive earth and universe together. Take it or leave it.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by cloudgoddess(f): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
jared007:
re-write the bible? Haba don't be unfair to christians. It is scientists that fit into what has always been in the bible.
Either you've never read the bible or you've never taken a biology course.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
gatiano:
The sister was introduced in some chapters that is torned out of the bible, the bible should serve has truth, right? what is the bible then when it is been ripped apart? To be a punch of lies and where in it seem to be some truth in it, then those truth a allegory.

I am not punching your faith, do not get me wrong. You are Me, as I am You which is meant to push each other towards the truth, towards knowing the ledge which is knowledge.
don't make me laugh the bible is known as the book of different books which contains words of men, words of women, words of demons, words of satan and THE WORDS OF GOD ALMIGHTY. No book was torn out as u say but some books were not added to the book and these books were spoken about by characters in the bible that means they are 4 real. God said in these last days knowledge shall increase and the church is a part of the fulfilment of that prophecy. U are unique and I am unique so therefore we are not each other. I have the truth with me already.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
cloudgoddess:

Either you've never read the bible or you've never taken a biology course.
I repeat no bible was re-written to suit science discoveries rather science discoveries affirms and testifies of what has always been in the bible for ages.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by gatiano(m): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
The sun is only poisonous to those who are poisonous to nature and the earth and to those who live other than themselves. It is poisonous to the non-black/African skin, like what is currently happening in australia with the heatwave, and across europe.
If one sun is poisonous, what will happen when the other stars come closer together?

The Creators will never support incest, NEVER! Cain went to another people is what the bible wrote.
There are many Gods (Man and Woman), It is slightly shown in the bible, It is all over the Quran.
People (Black) are a direct descendant of the Originators. They didn't make us, They procreated us through man and woman sleeping together.
Other races are from us the children of the Originators.

How can God create a rat, then create a snake only to feed on the rat, does that make any sense? One creator created the rat, another creator created the snake. The rat's creator must always improve on the mechanism of his/her rat to balance the snakes, the snake's creator to would also improve his/her creation to be able to compete. This makes the creations into a perfect one which is a non-stop stuff.
Your Creator is different from Mine, your creator is different from your father's creator. Every Black person has a different Creator. The unity of all the Creators is what is called ONE GOD or ALLAH IS ONE.

Who are you? You are that creator having a human experience as a new personality. Your Creator will eternally be reincarnating Himself as new and fresh personalities all the time without end. We may discuss further on this if you are open minded.

God and those Angels are Men and Women (Humanbeings), The Angels are Gods too, and are no servants to nobody; But in our ancient cultures, tthe wisest is always the leader, which means the oldest is the leader.

jared007:
I stand by my statement that d sun is poisonous to body terrestrial but God's protective providence covers us 4rm exposure to burns and radiation. Common sense should tell u dat inbreeding was necessary 4 the first man on earth(adam) to marry someone 4rm his own in order to populate the earth. How can u populate the earth without early inbreeding? People of old lived longer years in order to populate the earth and God also permitted polygamy 4 population growth. Is that necessary now? Nope. Those angels are no humans my guy.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by gatiano(m): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
Some truths were not added, what does that mean? And who didn't add them? who wrote many versions of the bible? who publishes them? sho continues to retranslate them? was it in english language? what language did all these prophets speak, especially the man they called Jesus?
Thede books were intentionally removed, so that people can be enslaved. Knowledge shall increase means a lot of things, it meant technology and science.

The temple is nothing but Our Bodies. anything outside of that is all fake. That is why the body is called Temple.

jared007:
don't make me laugh the bible is known as the book of different books which contains words of men, words of women, words of demons, words of satan and THE WORDS OF GOD ALMIGHTY. No book was torn out as u say but some books were not added to the book and these books were spoken about by characters in the bible that means they are 4 real. God said in these last days knowledge shall increase and the church is a part of the fulfilment of that prophecy. U are unique and I am unique so therefore we are not each other. I have the truth with me already.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by gatiano(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ether is a mystery to the modern scientists, It is not at all to the African Elders who are initiated and educated in the African ancient ways.
jared007:
whatever scientists call their discovery of ether still remains a mystery to them. Study well becos in reality Gods word binds the massive earth and universe together. Take it or leave it.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
gatiano:
The sun is only poisonous to those who are poisonous to nature and the earth and to those who live other than themselves. It is poisonous to the non-black/African skin, like what is currently happening in australia with the heatwave, and across europe.
If one sun is poisonous, what will happen when the other stars come closer together?

The Creators will never support incest, NEVER! Cain went to another people is what the bible wrote.
There are many Gods (Man and Woman), It is slightly shown in the bible, It is all over the Quran.
People (Black) are a direct descendant of the Originators. They didn't make us, They procreated us through man and woman sleeping together.
Other races are from us the children of the Originators.

How can God create a rat, then create a snake only to feed on the rat, does that make any sense? One creator created the rat, another creator created the snake. The rat's creator must always improve on the mechanism of his/her rat to balance the snakes, the snake's creator to would also improve his/her creation to be able to compete. This makes the creations into a perfect one which is a non-stop stuff.
Your Creator is different from Mine, your creator is different from your father's creator. Every Black person has a different Creator. The unity of all the Creators is what is called ONE GOD or ALLAH IS ONE.

Who are you? You are that creator having a human experience as a new personality. Your Creator will eternally be reincarnating Himself as new and fresh personalities all the time without end. We may discuss further on this if you are open minded.

God and those Angels are Men and Women (Humanbeings), The Angels are Gods too, and are no servants to nobody; But in our ancient cultures, tthe wisest is always the leader, which means the oldest is the leader.

I appreciate ur painstaking contribution to this thread but I can't accept ur explanation sir. Gods word is what I rely on and not words 4rm black gods, elders or ancestors.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
gatiano:
Some truths were not added, what does that mean? And who didn't add them? who wrote many versions of the bible? who publishes them? sho continues to retranslate them? was it in english language? what language did all these prophets speak, especially the man they called Jesus?
Thede books were intentionally removed, so that people can be enslaved. Knowledge shall increase means a lot of things, it meant technology and science.

The temple is nothing but Our Bodies. anything outside of that is all fake. That is why the body is called Temple.

I ve made researches and studies on the books that were not added and they all agree with the bible unlike ur strange black-gods stories. No need 4 more argument becos am not buying ur story. Am more concerned of ur salvation than ur racial origin.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by gatiano(m): 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
Thankyou too sir, and truely there is no need for arguments. However, I must state one more thing: There is no god but The Blackman and Blackwoman.
Most of the non-black elites have collided with other races grafted from them to take people away into some other places that they have called heaven. It is called rapture. Think about it Brother, Among all the prophets and messegers of all the books that there is, it was only one prophet that say of it whose name was Saul and later Paul, Who is not an apostle or disciple. Take a deep look into this and do not be raptured when it happens. Remember, only the meek whould inherit the earth. Check again what meek means.

jared007:
I ve made researches and studies on the books that were not added and they all agree with the bible unlike ur strange black-gods stories. No need 4 more argument becos am not buying ur story. Am more concerned of ur salvation than ur racial origin.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 3:40am On Dec 19, 2015
gatiano:
Thankyou too sir, and truely there is no need for arguments. However, I must state one more thing: There is no god but The Blackman and Blackwoman.
Most of the non-black elites have collided with other races grafted from them to take people away into some other places that they have called heaven. It is called rapture. Think about it Brother, Among all the prophets and messegers of all the books that there is, it was only one prophet that say of it whose name was Saul and later Paul, Who is not an apostle or disciple. Take a deep look into this and do not be raptured when it happens. Remember, only the meek whould inherit the earth. Check again what meek means.

Jesus Christ also spoke about rapture in matt24:38-40. I ve to be raptured becos I don't want to be here on earth to face Gods judgement of planet earth and satanic reign of the anti-christ which will come with unspeakable terror that will make Hitler, Stalin and Mao very small boys. After the rapture and Gods earth judgement comes the Return of Christ to earth to rule with an iron fist 4 a millenuim, The white throne judgement follows where sinners, satan and hell are thrown into the eternal lake of fire that stinks with sulfur, God burns up the earth with fervent heat, carries out a second recreation of earth and finally THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by gatiano(m): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
I found something new that we can exercise our minds with:

Omo Ashape - ologbon

Black race are Homo Sapiens and has nothing to do with modern man theory that is inaccurate definition. Its about time we as black race get involve in archeology and anthropological work to give accurate findings. Homo Sapiens were first creations and were created in the image of Eledumare and are still today debunking the evolution theory that is solely for other Homos.

Latin name for Homo Sapiens (Homo - man), (Sapiens or Sapare - wise)
Ife (Erveh) formally called Yoruba (Homo - Omo), (Sapiens - Ashape-ologbon or Ashepe - ologbon). Omo in lle lfe (Erveh land) is man, children and people. Ashape or Ashepe means well formed and ologbon means wise.

Other Homos (Omos) are not known in lle lfe (Erveh Land) including Homo erectus or Omo eranko, Homo Habillis or Omo bilisi, Homo naledi or Omo langidi, Homo neantherthlensis or Omo oyinbo or Omo obo and so on. Neanderthal is the name of the German that found a specie and real name of the specie is Ape man and according to DNA, all white have 4-5% Neanderthal DNA. Neanderthals like other Homos or Omos evolved when the gods and their children were mating with them and their off springs are now the modern man who were formerly called man kind or earthlings. For example Vadoma tribe of Zimbawe who have ostrich type of big two toes were actually children of the gods who came on space craft from Mars had mated with their creations. The story goes that their ancestors came from Mars. No god can create a black man only black man had matted with these earthlings and the consequence is product of deformed off springs. That is why Joshua (Osho) in the book of Joshua was instructed by Eledumare to drive the children of the falling gods out of cannan and destroy their creations.

All these Homos or Omos were created by some of our ancestors (Orishas)who were on these earth at the time. Homo Sapiens or Omo Ashape-ologbon are image of Eledumare. Homo Sapiens or Homo Sapere (Omo Ashape - ologbon or Omo Asape-ologbon) have melanin to adapt to the earth and that is why we are called sons of the soil (omoile)

Shabbat Shalom (Ishalafiya Ojo Ose Abameta or lshalafia Ojose Abameta)- Yoruba Israel.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by gatiano(m): 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
Letter from one of the most evil King Leopold II of Belgium to Colonial Missionaries, 1883

Reverends, Fathers and Dear Compatriots:
The task that is given to fulfill is very delicate and requires much tact. You will go certainly to evangelize, but your evangelization must inspire above all Belgium interests. Your principal objective in our mission in the Congo is never to teach the niggers to know God, this they know already. They speak and submit to a Mungu, one Nzambi, one Nzakomba, and what else I don't know. They know that to kill, to sleep with someone else's wife, to lie and to insult is bad. Have courage to admit it; you are not going to teach them what they know already. Your essential role is to facilitate the task of administrators and industrials, which means you will go to interpret the gospel in the way it will be the best to protect your interests in that part of the world. For these things, you have to keep watch on disinteresting our savages from the richness that is plenty [in their underground. To avoid that, they get interested in it, and make you murderous] competition and dream one day to overthrow you. Your knowledge of the gospel will allow you to find texts ordering, and encouraging your followers to love poverty, like “Happier are the poor because they will inherit the heaven” and, “It's very difficult for the rich to enter the kingdom of God.” You have to detach from them and make them disrespect everything which gives courage to affront us. I make reference to their Mystic System and their war fetish – warfare protection – which they pretend not to want to abandon, and
you must do everything in your power to make it disappear.

Your action will be directed essentially to the younger ones, for they won't revolt when the recommendation of the priest is contradictory to their parent's teachings. The children have to learn to obey what the missionary recommends, who is the father of their soul. You must singularly insist on their total submission and obedience, avoid developing the spirit in the schools, teach students to read and not to reason. There, dear patriots, are some of the principles that you must apply. You will find many other books, which will be given to you at the end of this conference. Evangelize the niggers so that they stay forever in submission to the white colonialists, so they never revolt against the restraints they are undergoing. Recite every day – “Happy are those who are weeping because the kingdom of God is for them.”

Convert always the blacks by using the whip. Keep their women in nine months of submission to work freely for us. Force them to pay you in sign of recognition-goats, chicken or eggs-every time you visit their villages. And make sure that niggers never become rich. Sing every day that it's impossible for the rich to enter heaven. Make them pay tax each week at Sunday mass. Use the money supposed for the poor, to build flourishing business centres. Institute a confessional
system, which allows you to be good detectives denouncing any black that has a different consciousness contrary to that of the decision-maker. Teach the niggers to forget their heroes and to adore only ours. Never present a chair to a black that comes to visit you. Don't give him more than one cigarette. Never invite him for dinner even if he gives you a chicken every time you arrive at his house.

“The above speech which shows the real intention of the Christian missionary journey in
Africa was exposed to the world by Mr. Moukouani Muikwani Bukoko, born in the Congo in 1915,
and who in 1935 while working in the Congo, bought a second hand Bible from a Belgian priest
who forgot the speech in the Bible. – Dr. Chiedozie Okoro
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
gatiano:
I found something new that we can exercise our minds with:

Omo Ashape - ologbon

Black race are Homo Sapiens and has nothing to do with modern man theory that is inaccurate definition. Its about time we as black race get involve in archeology and anthropological work to give accurate findings. Homo Sapiens were first creations and were created in the image of Eledumare and are still today debunking the evolution theory that is solely for other Homos.

Latin name for Homo Sapiens (Homo - man), (Sapiens or Sapare - wise)
Ife (Erveh) formally called Yoruba (Homo - Omo), (Sapiens - Ashape-ologbon or Ashepe - ologbon). Omo in lle lfe (Erveh land) is man, children and people. Ashape or Ashepe means well formed and ologbon means wise.

Other Homos (Omos) are not known in lle lfe (Erveh Land) including Homo erectus or Omo eranko, Homo Habillis or Omo bilisi, Homo naledi or Omo langidi, Homo neantherthlensis or Omo oyinbo or Omo obo and so on. Neanderthal is the name of the German that found a specie and real name of the specie is Ape man and according to DNA, all white have 4-5% Neanderthal DNA. Neanderthals like other Homos or Omos evolved when the gods and their children were mating with them and their off springs are now the modern man who were formerly called man kind or earthlings. For example Vadoma tribe of Zimbawe who have ostrich type of big two toes were actually children of the gods who came on space craft from Mars had mated with their creations. The story goes that their ancestors came from Mars. No god can create a black man only black man had matted with these earthlings and the consequence is product of deformed off springs. That is why Joshua (Osho) in the book of Joshua was instructed by Eledumare to drive the children of the falling gods out of cannan and destroy their creations.

All these Homos or Omos were created by some of our ancestors (Orishas)who were on these earth at the time. Homo Sapiens or Omo Ashape-ologbon are image of Eledumare. Homo Sapiens or Homo Sapere (Omo Ashape - ologbon or Omo Asape-ologbon) have melanin to adapt to the earth and that is why we are called sons of the soil (omoile)

Shabbat Shalom (Ishalafiya Ojo Ose Abameta or lshalafia Ojose Abameta)- Yoruba Israel.
There are elements of FACTS in this post but its not the TRUTH
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
jared007:
his sister was indicated in one of the non-canonica books of the bible(many books were excluded 4rm the bible e.g enoch, jubilees etc). Try and read about the "Forgotten books of Eden"
"forgotten books of eden" is a work of fiction. It is stated so on the preliminary pages.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
gatiano:
Letter from one of the most evil King Leopold II of Belgium to Colonial Missionaries, 1883

Reverends, Fathers and Dear Compatriots:
The task that is given to fulfill is very delicate and requires much tact. You will go certainly to evangelize, but your evangelization must inspire above all Belgium interests. Your principal objective in our mission in the Congo is never to teach the niggers to know God, this they know already. They speak and submit to a Mungu, one Nzambi, one Nzakomba, and what else I don't know. They know that to kill, to sleep with someone else's wife, to lie and to insult is bad. Have courage to admit it; you are not going to teach them what they know already. Your essential role is to facilitate the task of administrators and industrials, which means you will go to interpret the gospel in the way it will be the best to protect your interests in that part of the world. For these things, you have to keep watch on disinteresting our savages from the richness that is plenty [in their underground. To avoid that, they get interested in it, and make you murderous] competition and dream one day to overthrow you. Your knowledge of the gospel will allow you to find texts ordering, and encouraging your followers to love poverty, like “Happier are the poor because they will inherit the heaven” and, “It's very difficult for the rich to enter the kingdom of God.” You have to detach from them and make them disrespect everything which gives courage to affront us. I make reference to their Mystic System and their war fetish – warfare protection – which they pretend not to want to abandon, and
you must do everything in your power to make it disappear.

Your action will be directed essentially to the younger ones, for they won't revolt when the recommendation of the priest is contradictory to their parent's teachings. The children have to learn to obey what the missionary recommends, who is the father of their soul. You must singularly insist on their total submission and obedience, avoid developing the spirit in the schools, teach students to read and not to reason. There, dear patriots, are some of the principles that you must apply. You will find many other books, which will be given to you at the end of this conference. Evangelize the niggers so that they stay forever in submission to the white colonialists, so they never revolt against the restraints they are undergoing. Recite every day – “Happy are those who are weeping because the kingdom of God is for them.”

Convert always the blacks by using the whip. Keep their women in nine months of submission to work freely for us. Force them to pay you in sign of recognition-goats, chicken or eggs-every time you visit their villages. And make sure that niggers never become rich. Sing every day that it's impossible for the rich to enter heaven. Make them pay tax each week at Sunday mass. Use the money supposed for the poor, to build flourishing business centres. Institute a confessional
system, which allows you to be good detectives denouncing any black that has a different consciousness contrary to that of the decision-maker. Teach the niggers to forget their heroes and to adore only ours. Never present a chair to a black that comes to visit you. Don't give him more than one cigarette. Never invite him for dinner even if he gives you a chicken every time you arrive at his house.

“The above speech which shows the real intention of the Christian missionary journey in
Africa was exposed to the world by Mr. Moukouani Muikwani Bukoko, born in the Congo in 1915,
and who in 1935 while working in the Congo, bought a second hand Bible from a Belgian priest
who forgot the speech in the Bible. – Dr. Chiedozie Okoro
The goodies and inheritance(Prosperity) Jesus left for us christians including blacks is too good to be true that's why the Imperial and Ruthless Capitalist Nations want Christians and Africans to remain in slavery and submission. They create poverty mentality among Africans so that they can be controlled. In Christ Embassy we dusting ourselves 4rm religion and searching out the deep truths and revelation of God word that's why they hate us so much. My brother am 100 percent aware of disinformation and conspiracies against Africans so therefore its our duty to remain united and prevail with the Gospel of Jesus.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
timonski:

"forgotten books of eden" is a work of fiction. It is stated so on the preliminary pages.
yah u could be right but we ve no problem since its not at variance with the bible.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by Minemrys: 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
sasquareT:

What yo people don't no is that there are supper intelligence being in another planet that creat us, the earth is nothing but a Laboratory, these Gods create human in versions, like african version, european version And the like this trait can also be seen in human by our ability to invent so many things in version. The super intelligence being that reside somewhere in this Vast universe are our God whom we serve just like the way our gadget serve us.
My point is human are in version probably not even from d same inventor ( God )
bros hwfa wetin be the title of the film?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will World Be A Better Place Without Jehovah Witnesses / What Attracted You To Your Current Church / How Many Here Have Read The Bible From Cover To Cover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.