Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Things The One You Love Make You Go Through - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things The One You Love Make You Go Through (714 Views)

Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / Are Material Things The Basics In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things The One You Love Make You Go Through by gabng(m): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2009
Hi NL,

Just wanted to share this story with you guyz. Pls i no want "sorry" from anybody. All i need is for dudes out there to learn from my experience.

I have known this chick for like 5 years had a soft spot for her and made her know but she told me she was in a relationship. early last 2 years she broke up with her guy \(she cheated on him and he caught them). i consoled her and we got into a relationship that only lasted for 6 months and she called it quits for no reason. Fast track to early this year she said she was single and un attached and i told her i wanted her back and she said that i shoul let it grow. called me a3 months a go and told me she wanted money for her school fees and i gave her. called her yesterday night by 10.30pm and phone was picked (she did not know she picked it up) and low and behold i listened in to 8 minutes of intense love making.

Now this is some one i have been helping out with funds and she said i shoul allow iit grow only to come to lagos without her parents knowing and getting shagged. Meanwhile she just met the guy less than few weeks ago.

Lesson 4 good herted guys like me.: PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS,
Re: Things The One You Love Make You Go Through by brutal(m): 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2009
u should have read d negative signs.
Re: Things The One You Love Make You Go Through by platinumnk(f): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2009
she cheated on her bf and u still wanted her?
Re: Things The One You Love Make You Go Through by Igwe9(m): 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2009
What was your intention with the gurl? It's only a fool will act the same, after all who knows, she may had cheated on her ex with you,still you forgot that what goes around comes around. cool
Re: Things The One You Love Make You Go Through by Hesperus(m): 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2009
Guy, you get mind o, plus excess credit to burn. You actually listened in to 8 minutes of bleeping?
Anyway, me I have never believed in all this "let it grow" kinda yarns, a simple and straightforward answer will do. Any other thing, forget it.
Take heart dude. As they say, "na once dem de Bleep ashawo get sense"!
Re: Things The One You Love Make You Go Through by Oxone(m): 1:36am On Jun 04, 2009
Hesperus:

Guy, you get mind o, plus excess credit to burn. You actually listened in to 8 minutes of bleeping?
Anyway, me I have never believed in all this "let it grow" kinda yarns, a simple and straightforward answer will do. Any other thing, forget it.

word grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Things The One You Love Make You Go Through by zerocool(m): 8:30am On Jun 04, 2009
she wanted u to listen to the sexual orgy going on,
Re: Things The One You Love Make You Go Through by biola44: 8:43am On Jun 04, 2009
she wanted u 2 know u r just another mugu! grin
Re: Things The One You Love Make You Go Through by izeek(m): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2009
well if some1 cheated on her bf, and u dated her then u sure shud know wat to expect.
some dudes just dont learn.
Re: Things The One You Love Make You Go Through by gabng(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2009
@ brutal
brutal:

u should have read d negative signs.

Yers the signs were there but it is one of those instances were my feelings for her overshadowed everything

@platinumnk

\
platinumnk:

she cheated on her bf and u still wanted her?

@Igwe

Igwe.:

What was your intention with the gurl? It's only a fool will act the same, after all who knows, she may had cheated on her ex with you,still you forgot that what goes around comes around. cool

She did not cheat on her boyfriend with me.

@Hesperus

Hesperus:

True talk my broda. For now i just wan delete love and females from my live. Flings will be the other of the day from now on. I no need the emotional turmoil any more

@zerocool

zerocool:

she wanted u to listen to the sexual orgy going on,

Nope. She didnt even want me to know she was a with a guy. moreover she did not notice it was picked up cos i did not even use my number to call her.

@biola44

biola44:

she wanted u 2 know u r just another mugu! grin

I wan argue with you!!

@ izeek

izeek:

well if some1 cheated on her bf, and u dated her then u sure shud know wat to expect.
some dudes just dont learn.

You just dont understand cos you are not involved. We were best friends before all this started. You give people chance to prove or disgrace themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Me! / Need Help About This relationship Stuff, it's really Making Me Go Gaga! / Nlanders, Have You Ever Dated A Mean Woman/man ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.