Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' (3297 Views)

I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by opichika(m): 11:27pm On May 06, 2016
guy's plz sit back relax nd listen to dis mi horror testimony story plz'''i met a gal fo about 4 months ago nw'' in a weirdin ceremony'' toast her on same day hav her contact same tym''den as we were rolin i ask her for a date she agree''den we jst hang out chilins 2geda catch funs fo as much as we can' den every bdy goes'''den on second time i ask her to kum mi place''she refuse''no p''den i ask her out again she agree agian''den we hangd out nd do all we can to hav best of fun''she goes ha way i go mi way''den i ask her to kum mi place for a vry 3rd time she disagree den i pesweded her den she finaly gree to cum my place''and i make her feel confotable' nd mak sure dat she hav notin to regret in mi house''den i do d tins guys normaly do''bi askin her for sex''she said she iz on her period''NO ''P''on second day to mi hauz i ataemptet to sex her again and she even almost naked den she started VOMITING''for mor dan 30 mins in mi toilet''den thereafter she was so wick''den i rushed to near by chemist and bought som medicine''she finaly goes witout sexin her''finally was day b4 yestaday she is once again in my hauz'den afta much more'i put a sex request again at nite'for around 1 am''she said NO!! Wit loudy voice den i ask her y''?she rplyd thus' MR INNOCENT I DONT WANT TO SEX YOU BCS I LOVE YOU!''sayin dat she is frm marine kingdom dat any man who enter's her body will automaticaly lost his MANHOOD''and destiny''dat she has done for not less than 40 mens'in a row''b4 i could realizin anytin' evry where was lik echoe drum dat i can hear one word for more dan fifity tyms''finaly she den give a heavey dirty slap on mi face nd then disapear!! So mi felow nairalander i won mak una follow me de tank God abeg' for saving my live da nite'''
Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by SUPERPACK: 11:28pm On May 06, 2016
Maybe she also took away ur sense too.

8 Likes

Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by opichika(m): 11:33pm On May 06, 2016
SUPERPACK:
Maybe she also took away ur sense too.
by hw mr super tracky''?
Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by Peacetemi: 11:33pm On May 06, 2016
opichika:
guy's plz sit back relax nd listen to dis mi horror testimony story plz'''i met a gal fo about 4 months ago nw'' in a weirdin ceremony'' toast her on same day hav her contact same tym''den as we were rolin i ask her for a date she agree''den we jst hang out chilins 2geda catch funs fo as much as we can' den every bdy goes'''den on second time i ask her to kum mi place''she refuse''no p''den i ask her out again she agree agian''den we hangd out nd do all we can to hav best of fun''she goes ha way i go mi way''den i ask her to kum mi place for a vry 3rd time she disagree den i pesweded her den she finaly gree to cum my place''and i make her feel confotable' nd mak sure dat she hav notin to regret in mi house''den i do d tins guys normaly do''bi askin her for sex''she said she iz on her period''NO ''P''on second day to mi hauz i ataemptet to sex her again and she even almost naked den she started VOMITING''for mor dan 30 mins in mi toilet''den thereafter she was so wick''den i rushed to near by chemist and bought som medicine''she finaly goes witout sexin her''finally was day b4 yestaday she is once again in my hauz'den afta much more'i put a sex request again at nite'for around 1 am''she said NO!! Wit loudy voice den i ask her y''?she rplyd thus' MR INNOCENT I DONT WANT TO SEX YOU BCS I LOVE YOU!''sayin dat she is frm marine kingdom dat any man who enter's her body will automaticaly lost his MANHOOD''and destiny''dat she has done for not less than 40 mens'in a row''b4 i could realizin anytin' evry where was lik echoe drum dat i can hear one word for more dan fifity tyms''finaly she den give a heavey dirty slap on mi face nd then disapear!! So mi felow nairalander i won mak una follow me de tank God abeg' for saving my live da nite'''
. WHAT LANGUAGE IS THIS

17 Likes

Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by donbenedict(m): 11:36pm On May 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

D op say na weirding ceremony

Omo hateu2 and naughtynaughty come and read this

So d Bae say she from marine kingdom grin cheesy grin

Smellymouth come and see the new style of babe doin akpor for guy ooo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by Smellymouth: 11:43pm On May 06, 2016
Donbenedict, Egbon abeg where toilet dey for here? grin grin

Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by Mediapace: 11:46pm On May 06, 2016
Smelly i need that two fat baba picr dancing nau,oya wana dance
Smellymouth:
Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 06, 2016
Peacetemi:
. WHAT LANGUAGE IS THIS
Errr.....lemme see! Oh! It's Nigerian English! grin
Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by donbenedict(m): 11:48pm On May 06, 2016
Smellymouth:
omo e dey for mamagee rooom grin
Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by Smellymouth: 11:50pm On May 06, 2016
Mediapace:
Smelly i need that two fat baba picr dancing nau,oya wana dance

Receive the Pishures grin

Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by Mediapace: 11:51pm On May 06, 2016
Not this one jor,those with big trousers
Smellymouth:

Receive the Pishures grin
Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by Smellymouth: 11:52pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
omo e dey for mamagee rooom grin

U say wetin? grin

***Flees the room, the compound, the street, the state, even the country ** cheesy

Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by Smellymouth: 11:54pm On May 06, 2016
Mediapace:
Not this one jor,those with big trousers

DJ Exclusive!! Jam me up grin

1 Like

Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by donbenedict(m): 11:57pm On May 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

U say wetin? grin

***Flees the room, the compound, the street, the state, even the country ** cheesy
omo ma guy don tear race pass Usain bolt cheesy cheeeeeeeeeeeiiiii grin grin
Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by Mediapace: 11:58pm On May 06, 2016
Nice one,now you are talking!
My cool Nig*ga cheesy
Smellymouth:

DJ Exclusive!! Jam me up grin
Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by Nobody: 12:01am On May 07, 2016
Op, i was expecting at the end to tell us the title of the film so as to go watch at our leisure time. Since u didnt put that, let me ask u properly, what is the title of the film
Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by Smellymouth: 12:02am On May 07, 2016
Mediapace:
Nice one,now you are talking!

My cool Nig*ga cheesy

grin

Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by Smellymouth: 12:04am On May 07, 2016
donbenedict:
omo ma guy don tear race pass Usain bolt cheesy cheeeeeeeeeeeiiiii grin grin

Enyi m, if mammage catch me for dat room, na wetin she go do me be this grin

Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by donbenedict(m): 12:06am On May 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Enyi m, if mammage catch me for dat room, na wetin she go do me be this grin
looooooooooooooooool I swear u fit die of cardiac arrest
Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by Smellymouth: 12:08am On May 07, 2016
donbenedict:
looooooooooooooooool I swear u fit die of cardiac arrest

Na so HateU2 go like rape person sef..

I rebuke all these ladies with thick kpomo grin

Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by donbenedict(m): 12:11am On May 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Na so HateU2 go like rape person sef..

lwkmd... hateu2 tell me say she rape u scarra dah year say u been cry
Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by Nobody: 12:15am On May 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Na so HateU,2 go like rape person sef..

wat's rong with this one undecided
Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by Smellymouth: 12:21am On May 07, 2016
donbenedict:
lwkmd... hateu2 tell me say she rape u scarra dah year say u been cry

grin cheesy hateu2 wen nor fit last 3 mins in bed? grin

Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by Smellymouth: 12:21am On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
wat's rong with this one undecided

Shattap grin
Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by donbenedict(m): 12:22am On May 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy hateu2 wen nor fit last 3 mins in bed? grin
u mean am grin cheesy
Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by Smellymouth: 12:24am On May 07, 2016
donbenedict:
u mean am grin cheesy

Yels off couse!! grin
Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by donbenedict(m): 12:27am On May 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Yels off couse!! grin
hahahahahahahahhaha she is not a strong somborriiii cheesy

1 Like

Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by Smellymouth: 12:29am On May 07, 2016
donbenedict:
hahahahahahahahhaha she is not a strong somborriiii cheesy

Her legs were shaking like person when get convulsion grin grin

Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by donbenedict(m): 12:30am On May 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Her legs were shaking like person when get convulsion grin grin

cheeeeeeei grin cheesy cheesy grin make I nor kill person pikin ooo
Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by Smellymouth: 12:32am On May 07, 2016
donbenedict:
cheeeeeeei grin cheesy cheesy grin make I nor kill person pikin ooo

A trial will convinsse u grin
Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by donbenedict(m): 12:33am On May 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

A trial will convinsse u grin
loool, na her twin sister wey I like wella already
Re: ''i Dont Want To Sex You Bcs I Love You!!'' by Nobody: 12:36am On May 07, 2016
Chai see how this guy murdered English grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Charming Pants And Bra Photo Of Actress Elise Neal At 50-see Here / Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" / Popular Yahoo Boy Leaks Indecent Photos Of Girl Begging To Be His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.