Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Four Places You Will Not Find A Wife Material In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Places You Will Not Find A Wife Material In Nigeria (534 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Places You Will Not Find A Wife Material In Nigeria by theplushist: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
Four Places You Will Not Find a Wife Material in Nigeria
http://manly.ng/wife-material-in-nigeria-4-places/ Material in Nigeria

1. Badoo
You should even guess what the deal is from the name- Badoo …bad..as in bad wife?

That is if “she ” is even a she.

Almost everyone on Nigerian Badoo is a man posing as a woman.

The other day my friend , was on Tinder and he got a match with one of these ‘babes’. In less than 10 minutes, she had messaged him saying “I’m on Tinder for sex. Whatsapp me on 080-calll-a-slut” So this my friend replied the message with “where you at?” She goes “lekki”(they most times say Lekki but would offer home service) He goes “how much?” She goes “You have to pay 5k deposit for my mobilization and 20k short time, account no: 010iMAHOE” Homeboy goes “Dayo, no be your account no be this?” Be warned

http://manly.ng/wife-material-in-nigeria-4-places/ Material in Nigeria
Re: Four Places You Will Not Find A Wife Material In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
Teambabysoap try and see
Re: Four Places You Will Not Find A Wife Material In Nigeria by Toktee(m): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
hahahaha,i jamm one,i said 'hi' how are u doing, she replied, i said where do u lived,she said minna,i said can we see? the next question was,how much u go pay me? i asked 'pay u for what?
the answer was,see wahala

(1) (Reply)

[ Story ] Daddy's Girls Branch Out / How Long Is Ideal To Abstain From S*x / A Message To The Runsgirls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.