Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ (15186 Views)

Poll: ~ Will You Be Watching? ~

Yes! Wudnt Miss It!: 20% (4 votes)
No! Cant Be Arsed!: 25% (5 votes)
Only If Am Bored!: 20% (4 votes)
Maybe..If Its Interesting...: 35% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2009
sara j:

There are suspicions going around that the big twist this year is that Siavash and Noirin are infact a couple on the outside or something to that extent, apparently. It might be total rubbish as well. Time will tell.

~You Dont say! shocked

~I was left baffled by Siavash convo w/ Noirin on Last nights recap. . I was like Siavash Phuleaze done fall into the whole Noirin Charm or Honey Trap!!

~They had flirty moments before but i didnt see that coming!!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:12am On Jul 25, 2009
~Maeden,have you recovered from the Noirin & Siavash Snog? grin

~Marcus been locked up in jail was the best thing to happen for the lovebirds. . i soOooooo want to se Marcus's reaction? No Doubt he'll hear the news in jail. . . .
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Maeden,have you recovered from the Noirin & Siavash Snog? grin

~Marcus been locked up in jail was the best thing to happen for the lovebirds. . i soOooooo want to se Marcus's reaction? No Doubt he'll hear the news in jail. . . .

Haah, i've not even recovered from Kenneth jumping the fence! As for dat Siavash, hmmn, i don't trust any male in dat house except Marcus,Half-wit and Tom. The rest are either gay or bi-, Siavash included. It was, nevertheless, a hot snog! cheesy
Marcus keeps blabbing he's not in-love with Noirin, but that bc they're stuck in d house. Meaning that on the outside, she might not get the time of day. Pompous ass! He deserves all the drama he's in right now!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by carpediem1(f): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2009
OMG OMG OMG, live feed last night was off the wall! I didn't go to bed till 6am! she dumped Siavash (told him they should cool it until they get outside the house) then told Marcus about the kiss with Siavash and then told Bea and dogface she fancies Tom, is she for real?
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2009
OOh la laah----"I could f**ck Tom everyday. . ." NOT ME O!!!!! So said that confused, hormone-engorged Noirin to Dogface while whispering her fantasies in the bathroom. Is that evil or wot?! After giggling and snogging sweet Siavash in his bed, she's now fessing up that she fancies the "silent hunk" type Tom. What ever will the silly girl get up to next? Oh yeah, she's going to tell Tom she likes him. Somebody stop her!!! cheesy
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2009
Tom left the house last night, so she'll look really stupid now. I think she should just walk herself and save the humiliation of the eviction crowd. She's made herself look like a LovePeddler.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2009
Being who I am, I'd hesitate b4 I can a fellow woman a slut, but Noirin has really walked into that. Now she's made a fool of herself to her only real friends in the house. I blame that evil Bea for convincing her to talk to Siavash and Marcus about her feelings. Bea is pretending to be an innocent angel but she's the reason for a lot of stuff that is going wrong in the house. she's a mastermind and I think we should watch out for her.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2009
~Hmm things are heating up & Fast. . i havent watched last nights event yet,recorded it tho,so i'll hold off on commenting on Noirin's antics after the "Snog"

~I was flicking thro channels when i crawled back in from a night out,i had to blink several times when i saw Tom packing his suitcase on the live feed! Been on the bender & all i thought i was seeing things cheesy

~He'd asked about procedures on leaving the show but i thought he was just Bull shittting. . dam sure Marcus had a lot to do w/ his leaving! he was hell bent on making his time in there miserable! Conspiracy sniggering . . they sure get paranoid in there!

~I'm sure you saw Noirin going in for Marcus Jargular "Go F yourself" shocked bet she was disapointed she wont be getting any more attension from her new conquest she wanted to undertake. . .now she's run out of options! She isnt doing herself any favours. . she sure had me fooled w/ the smiles,curling her hair schoolgirl act when you've snogged-a-boy-you-like!

Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2009
carpe diem:

OMG OMG OMG, live feed last night was off the wall! I didn't go to bed till 6am! she dumped Siavash (told him they should cool it until they get outside the house) then told Marcus about the kiss with Siavash and then told Bea and dogface she fancies Tom, is she for real?

~I so want to see Marcus's face. . .Noirin doing this cud work in Marcus favour. . breaking Wolverin's heart like that! cheesy

~Noirin suddenly realised Tom wasnt making much of an effort flirting w/ her! If she knew she fancied Tom why Snog Siavash? School girl tactics to see how Tom reacts maybe. . . ?

~Me i dont find all noirin's antics strange/shocking. . her VT spoke volumes. . To be honest there are Lots of "Noirin's" out there,we just get to see it on spectacule on telly & Judge but i'm sure she prolly finds it Normal!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2009
Why do the black women on bb always have the same characteristics. They are either aggresive or hormone filled sex slaves grin grin grin cheesy cheesy.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2009
~Tell me about it!!

~As excited as i was when the new HM8's came in,I'm bored w/ the lot of them!!

~Marcus is just intimidating them & milking the suitation to get attension & hugs!

~Good thing the Beauty & the[i] Beast [/i] are up for nominations,i wish they'd both be evicted!

~Bea is SoOoooo Sneaky & such a shit-stirer. . ."Free Love" my arse! cheesy
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 1:24am On Jul 29, 2009
"Shit-stirrer" is telling it! grin I mean, it's her fault Kenneth left, believe me, after telling him "Do I intimidate you?" And then he made that gaffe by saying she'd be "sorted" if they were outside. He could never live down the talking-to BB gave him, and he left soon after that(of course, pretending he did it for Karly) and then she pissed hunky Tom off. Tom knows she's fake, pretending to be a "free lover" but judging Noirin for fancying two men at the same time. She really wants to be Queen Bea, and just because she's bigger and she thinks she's smarter than everyone there, including Half-wit, she thinks she's getting away with it. One day, she and one of the females(pls let it be Noirin) are going to have a bitter face-off! That I'm seriously looking forward to!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2009
These are some of the unwritten rules in the bb house. (1) do not have an arguement during an eviction week if u have been nominated. (2) a man MUST not show any form of aggresion towards a woman during an arguement(no one cares who started it) as the voters who the majority are women would not take kindly to it. (3) In the Political correct world we currently live in be very carefeul as any behaviour can be classified as a form of bulling. ADHERE BY THESE RULES AND U WOULD GO VERY FAR IN BB
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2009
Noirins ex boyfriend is going in tonight. shocked shocked shocked

This is proper reality tv.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2009
This is going to totally complicate the current Noirin/Siavash/Marcus situation even more!!
There is going to be war in that house.

Marcus should really go on Friday. Its like the wife runs off with the best friend. The only difference
is Marcus thinks he's Noirin's husband the way is reacting. He is patronising scum. He is making Siavash
and Noirin feel guilty when they haven't even betrayed him. Noirin made it perfectly clear to him on
numerous occasions that she dosen't fancy him and wants to remain friends. Very stupid man. He needs to go!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2009
Aww sara j, cut the guy some slack! grin I'd feel betrayed if my two best friends treated me d way Noirin and Siavash did! I think if I had to choose betwn Noirin and Marcus leaving, after what I've seen, I'll choose Marcus to stay. I mean, come on! Under dog? He has done nothing wrong except stand by a user-bitch(sorry, guys wink) who got rid of him when she thought she didn't need his protection anymore. I HATE Noirin, officially. Although Bea's such a witch, too. She'll get her comeuppance soon enough. Flirting with Siavash with Half-wit(anyone notice how much more he smokes ever since she moved in? I swear I never saw him smoke till she came into the house) All in all, I'm learning a lot about human nature from this. Being locked up in a house for months with a lot of characters sure brings out some weird stuff in people. undecided
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:14am On Jul 30, 2009
sara j:

Noirins ex boyfriend is going in tonight. shocked shocked shocked

This is proper reality tv.

~You Dont Say!! I'll tune in to the live feed to see if he's a hottie! Noirin hadnt shut up about him. . & since she's supposedly still in love w/ him. . . she'll be all over him!!

~I wont be interested in what she'll get up to,i just feel bad for Siavash. . he doesnt deserve it! He might as well walk out of the show,it's going to be way too embarassing for him to sit there & watch Noirin flaunt about w/ her "Ex"!

~Noirin keeps saying she's "Friends" or was it "FWB " w/ Siavash so i dont suppose she'll see anything wrong w/ dropping hiim like a hot potato!!

~An attempt by BB to get the ratings up i suppose. . . .it was reported a couple of days ago the ratings hit an all time low!!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:26am On Jul 30, 2009
sara j:

This is going to totally complicate the current Noirin/Siavash/Marcus situation even more!!
There is going to be war in that house.

Marcus should really go on Friday. Its like the wife runs off with the best friend. The only difference
is Marcus thinks he's Noirin's husband the way is reacting. He is patronising scum. He is making Siavash
and Noirin feel guilty when they haven't even betrayed him. Noirin made it perfectly clear to him on
numerous occasions that she dosen't fancy him and wants to remain friends. Very stupid man. He needs to go!

~I really dont get why marcus is pretending he wasnt hurt by it when he's been feeling soory for himself & playing the victim! Grow up already! He's "Stalker" personified! I half expect him to do a "Psyco" scene on them! Marcus is What i call "Fashin Dross" ie when you pants keeps getting stuck in your bum cheeks A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G!

~Much as i wanna bang Marcus head in & stick in it "Noirin Doesnt want You" grin I blame Noirin for giving him mixed signals & encouraging him to think there cud be more! Marcus is no dummy,he aint stupid! Ex HM8 Rex urged him to keep working at Noirin too. . so i suppose i cud see why he insisted on "Chasing Her" as he mildly put it!

~I bet he'll sit there w/ a smug expression on his face if the Ex walks in & wait for Siavash to come w/ his tail inbetween his legs. . he's "Forgiven" Noirin. . why is he giving Siavash the third degree?. . "I dont feel like talking" "Maybe" bloke feels bad enuff even tho there aint nothing to apologise for!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:40am On Jul 30, 2009
maedan:

Aww sara j, cut the guy some slack! grin I'd feel betrayed if my two best friends treated me d way Noirin and Siavash did! I think if I had to choose betwn Noirin and Marcus leaving, after what I've seen, I'll choose Marcus to stay. I mean, come on! Under dog? He has done nothing wrong except stand by a user-bitch(sorry, guys wink) who got rid of him when she thought she didn't need his protection anymore. I HATE Noirin, officially. Although Bea's such a witch, too. She'll get her comeuppance soon enough. Flirting with Siavash with Half-wit(anyone notice how much more he smokes ever since she moved in? I swear I never saw him smoke till she came into the house) All in all, I'm learning a lot about human nature from this. Being locked up in a house for months with a lot of characters sure brings out some weird stuff in people. undecided

~Aaaw You really feeling soory for Marcus or you just siding w/ him b/c Noirin got it going on w/ Your "Siavash"? tongue

~Whatever game Bea's playing,it will make her BB's Most Crafty HM8!! She see's right thro Noirin & she's playing her own game on her. . hence the Flirting w/ Siavash!

~I want to see her & Lisa go at it cheesy Ding Dong!

~I cudnt belive how she

*Twisted Tom's advice to  Half-wit

*Told Siavash about her convo w/ Noirin on her attraction to Tom after the Kiss

*Why is she bad-mouthing Half-wit all of a sudden?

*Coming on to Siavash: Either to prove Noirin's Just using him/ To her own advantage undecided

*Becoming Marcus "Best M8" & discussing the Noirin & Siavash suitation
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:47am On Jul 30, 2009
~Oh Dear!! Just like i imagined,Looks like Noirin has Droped Siavash like a Hawt Potato!! She's acting like the proper Bitch Playette,she is Now!! "Am 25 ,Single & In Love W/ My Ex" Move over Siavash!

~Am no longer sure of Siavash's chances of Winning after the whole Noirin thing,but he had a good chance before. . .I think he shud Walk Out the Show. . .

~He didnt have the balls to confront Marcus after the Kiss,see how he struggled to say "Can we Talk",how the fork is he going to cope w/ watching Lil Miss Am-25-Single-&-In-Love-With-My-Ex flaunt about her Love for "ex". . . .watch the other HM8's snigger/whisper behind his back. . . Karma Or Mental Torture undecided

~She's getting all defensive now when Rodrigo confronted her about how Siavash wud be feeling!

~They might as well bring in Siavash "Supposed" GF!!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:14am On Jul 30, 2009
Name: Isaac
Home: Ohio USA

Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2009
Bigbrother is a weird show. That's the reason why i stopped watching that show. It was a reality show but i'm sorry to say it is now a freak show. Reading wot y'all are writing it seems everyone under the sun now lives in the bb house.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by bilqiss(f): 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2009
God bless u, chic2pimp, what a freak show, BB is turning all these people to sub-humans, bringing in pple's ex- and current lovers at will, what are we to believe again? Is it by force to keep the show alive? May this be the last run! Amen!!! grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2009
God bless u 2 ma sister grin cheesy grin cheesy grin.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2009
Some crazy sh*t going down right now!!! Why does Noirin have to be in da middle all the time? She will be hated by Marcus, Siavash etc forever!!! Is she a good person or not, or just plain amoral This ex-bf entrance is just so desperate of BB. What the heck will they think up next??
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2009
~A lot of things makes sense all of a sudden about Noirin!

~I didnt Know she had previously been on Another Reality TV Show In Australia,where she met Isaac the "Ex"!!

~She knows what she's up to!! I suppose she's only doing what came natural seein how she bagged Isaac on that Reality Show they's met!! She's using the same tactics on BB!

~Not Long now,I'm dam sure she'll be voted Out! She wont be a happy Bunny leaving Isaac in there w/ Bea!! grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2009
OOOh GOD, I hate Bea! She's a f***king bitch!!!!! Look how she bashed Noirin, who is she to judge? She washed Noirin out in da diary room, then ganged up with Siavash, Dogface, Half-wit to make a towel-plea/protest for Marcus to stay!

The girls are just jealous, Half-wit is following Bea for the sake of you-know-what grin, and Siavash is just--- lipsrsealed. My crush is officially overrr! I like Isaac for one thing, he sounds cool, he dissed Bea in da kitchen and I was glad!!! She'll never forgive him for talking back to her that first nite he came, when he said she was flogging a dead horse and being rude for talking about Noirin's "affair" with Siavash in front of him. She was so ashamed!!!

I'm sorry if I'm going on too much, but she's the first real definition of bitch I've ever seen, someone who is a "free lover" hobo condemning a fellow female. Ok, Noirin is just confused, nothing wrong with that. But to hate her for welcoming her ex, who she didn't ask for to be put in the house, is unfair. I'm disappointed in Half-wit and Siavash. But I'll stop here for now cos I'm watching the eviction show. I want Marcus to go just for the sake of, I want to see how they'll all cope with Noirin still in da house. BRB guys!!!

Did I mention that I hate Bea tongue oh yeah, i did grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2009
maedan:

OOOh GOD, I[b] hate Bea! She's a f***king bitch!!!!![/b] Look how she bashed Noirin, who is she to judge? She washed Noirin out in da diary room, then ganged up with Siavash, Dogface, Half-wit to make a towel-plea/protest for Marcus to stay!

The girls are just jealous, Half-wit is following Bea for the sake of you-know-what grin, and Siavash is just--- lipsrsealed. My crush is officially overrr! I like Isaac for one thing, he sounds cool, he dissed Bea in da kitchen and I was glad!!! She'll never forgive him for talking back to her that first nite he came, when he said she was flogging a dead horse and being rude for talking about Noirin's "affair" with Siavash in front of him. She was so ashamed!!!

I'm sorry if I'm going on too much, but she's the first real definition of bitch I've ever seen, someone who is a "free lover" hobo condemning a fellow female. Ok, Noirin is just confused, nothing wrong with that. But to hate her for welcoming her ex, who she didn't ask for to be put in the house, is unfair. I'm disappointed in Half-wit and Siavash. But I'll stop here for now cos I'm watching the eviction show. I want Marcus to go just for the sake of, I want to see how they'll all cope with Noirin still in da house. BRB guys!!!

[b]Did I mention that I hate Bea :[/b]P oh yeah, i did grin
Hehehehehe roflmao grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin as y'all kno i don't watch dat show but my sista does and i've being waiting 4 someone 2 say dat. When b or wateva her name is shows up on our screen she screams so loud that i can hear it from my room. Quite funny actually how a t.v program can get someone so rilled up. Chill out pplz its an entertainment show cool cool cool cool grin grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2009
when ma sis said noirin was gone.I had to watch the eviction. The british public are one funny lot. With regards to my earlier post in which i said bb is a freak show i also forgot to add panto. To think ppl with their sad lives would go to the live show just to boo an individual. *Sighs* lord of mercy do these sados actually think the girl gives a f**k bout u lot.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2009
chic2pimp, I'm glad I have an ally in ur sis against Bea. I saw her face when Noirin's name was called for eviction: the vision of smugness!!! After that, they all looked so silent -afraid to talk lest her bf/ex Isaac bites their head off. We already know he's the kind to speak his mind. I have the deepest respect now for Charlie, he's the true human being in that house for being nice to Noirin in the last hours. Does she give a hoot about the boos?? Not one nit-picking bit!!!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 12:06am On Aug 01, 2009
To be honest with u everyone knows the pattern bb follows. Anytime a pretty lady is up 4 eviction she goes. Not reali a suprise cuz majority of voters are female(jealous ones as dat). May be ma sis has been tellin me bull crap but according to wot i have heard she does not seem dat nasty.She might not have liked her in the beginning but she started warming to her cuz in her own words not mine 'THERE IS A CREEP OR IS IT A MAN BEAST MAKING HER LIFE A LIVING HELL' grin grin grin cheesy cheesy LOL
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 12:51am On Aug 01, 2009
lolxxx!! right on about the man beast! It's annoying when the most un-hot chap in the house is after your ass! Noone hated on Dogface when she hooked up with Kris. Oooh no. Everyone thot they were "CUTE". But when poor pretty Noirin acts nice to every guy, just to while away the time(you can imagine how boring it is in there) she becomes public enemy No.1!! If, of course, someone cool, hot and studded like Tom was there from the start and was hitting on her, she might have chosen him and all will be cool. But with admirers like Sree, Marcus and then finally Siavash, what's a girl with taste to do?

Well, Isaac is out now, so let the losers eat the BB house. Bea will definitely tear everyone apart, you just wait!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Clara Chizoba Kronborg Breaks Guinness Record With 55-Hour Interview Marathon / Watching Yoruba Movies Online / “1st Yoruba Movie Academy Awards 2012 : The Nominees Are..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.