Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ (15223 Views)

Poll: ~ Will You Be Watching? ~

Yes! Wudnt Miss It!: 20% (4 votes)
No! Cant Be Arsed!: 25% (5 votes)
Only If Am Bored!: 20% (4 votes)
Maybe..If Its Interesting...: 35% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 12:10am On Aug 07, 2009
Ugh! Pig's eyes, pig's tails, pig's brains----BB is just the king of torture. No fancy tea party could ever wash the taste of pig's parts from their mouths, not in a long while, I think. But it was fun watching them force it down grin.

I'm not sure who I want to go now, maybe Marcus, cos he's started to do a "Noirin" on Bea - I knew he'd latch on to one of the available women sooner or later. Lisa told BB she's sure both of them are just messing about together, nothing sexual. And I believe that bc later in the bathroom, that hussy Bea was telling Siavash to his face that a romance between them would have happened if not for Noirin. Who's being a loose woman now? Bea seems to be making all the dumb moves she was blaming Noirin for. Messing about with Freddie, then Marcus, then practically coming on to Siavash, who could only respond with embarrassment.

If she was half as sexy as she thinks she is, Siavash wouldn't think twice about accepting her "proposal". To think Half-wit has been panting after her undecided. But she can't even stand him to be in the bathroom with her, but doesn't mind displaying herself for Siavash. What a tart! tongue
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:28am On Aug 07, 2009
~Lisa is no good at confrontations,she's only good at manipulating her henchmen!: I loved every minute of Half-wit actually saying what he thinks of Lisa to her face! Even tho he got cocky on the "Public Likes Me" part. . i was a bit like he does annoyingly "Hmm. . .long Sigh" cheesy Not a Smart move!

~The David & Marcus face-off i didnt expect so soon at all. . i thought it will brew a lil bit more. . .

~I aint even banging on about their fights b/c they'd soon kiss & make up: Bea has w/ David,only a matter of time for Half-wit & Lisa to if neither goes!

~What was that convo in the pool all about w/ Bea: Marcus uses people's insecurities against them! It worked w/ Noirin,now he's using Bea's "Do i whinge a lot" moment of weakness against her!

~I cant wait for the double evictions. . watch the pressure rise. . .

~Charlie & Rodrigo. . Hmmm. . . those goodnight kisses are getting a lil bit lingering grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2009
OmG!!! lolrotf at the "Hmm. . .long sigh" thing you said about Half-wit. It's been bugging me for ages but no one mentions it over here, so I gave up. That and his awful singing is enough to turn any self-respecting woman off him!!!

Double evictions? Wow, didn't know that. I guess I'll be hurrying home tonight to catch all the hoopla! grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by pussydot(f): 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2009
on what station can i watch bb uk on DSTV

PLS A REPLY IS NEEDED

THANKS
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2009
Its only on channel4 so i doubt you'll be able to get it. I really wanted to see Big Brother Africa but we can't get it here on sky.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:41am On Aug 08, 2009
~I'm so reeling here! How cud the usual suspects elude eviction? I just flicked the telly off when Davina called out Hira's name! FFS!

~I suppose just as the HM8's didnt buy into her acting "Miss Nicey",the public didnt either but she didnt do nawt to be voted out compared to all the racuss the other HM8's been causing!!

~The Boo's Marcus,Bea & Lisa names got almost got me thinking one of them will be out!

~Maedan. . . It's only a couple of weeks left give or take on BB. . .Hope you didnt rush home thinking "Double Eviction" cheesy What i meant was. . . i'm looking forward to the Double eviction in the week/days leading to the Final!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 9:35am On Aug 08, 2009
Tell you the truth, mohawkchic, I was very relieved there wasn't a double eviction after all. They made it look like one by calling both Lisa and Hira up like both of them were going, then choosing one. I think it's an ok thing that Hira left, she never has fun with anybody, just flits about like a peaceful moth cheesy. All the other housemates do something that makes the house interesting, so the voters voted for their favourites. Who would choose Hira as a favourite? grin

I feel Bea is going to change for the better, she's been real shook up the past few days now that she knows that in the house, she's not Miss Popular. And did you see David's face when BB said he was safe? Priceless! I'm happy he didn't leave because he was the only one who ever faced up to Bea. I love that Lisa stayed too, that shows Half-wit that he's no god, he can't tell the viewers what to do!! tongue
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2009
Nominations next week looks like another twist.
Apparently Siavash is still refusing to nominate.
Dogface and Marcus had a bit of a disagreement
which concluded in her saying that she and Marcus
should go head to head to be evicted.

They should have a more interesting punishment
than putting everyone up for nomination. Thats
getting rather boring now.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 12:57am On Aug 10, 2009
Loved the show tonight.

CHARLIE TO WIN!!

Halfarse or whatever he calls himself exposed as the

biggest plotting scheming gameplayer.

Thank You Charlie.

I love Charlie. His short temper is endearing srangely

enough. I loved the way he called halfarse all that and a

F***ing c**t and a half an hour later went up to halfarse
after all that and said he didn't mean it and he was sorry.
He's a great guy. He dosen't hold any grudges.

So with only 4 weeks left. Who do you all think is

going to win?
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 1:21am On Aug 10, 2009
Lol, I was glad that Charlie is more than a cute face and a "Geordie" accent: he told Freddie where it's at. Actually called Half-wit a little worm!!! You know they couldn't stand him from the start; they were forced to like him when the public kept him in. But now, the gloves are off. Will he win? It used to be a foregone conclusion, but now I'm not so sure. The people that don't deserve to win at all are Siavash(he's not as innocent as he seems) Marcus(he's too domineering and he's basically an arrogant tit), Freddie(he's freaking everyone out with his creepiness) Bea(she thrives on arguments and counter arguments. She just can't shut up and her crocodile tears---- lipsrsealed)

The rest: Charlie, Dogface, Lisa, Rodrigo and yes, David, deserve a shot at the prize. At least they're normal. "Stupid" (to the house snobs) but trust me, they're normal. wink
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:13am On Aug 10, 2009
~Seems like i have some catching up to do,i havent watched recap of events siince friday's eviction show. . . .The Shit has hit the fan for Half-Arse huh? cheesy
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2009
sara j:

Loved the show tonight.

CHARLIE TO WIN!!

Halfarse or whatever he calls himself exposed as the

biggest plotting scheming gameplayer.

Thank You Charlie.

I love Charlie. His short temper is endearing srangely

enough. I loved the way he called halfarse all that and a

F***ing c**t and a half an hour later went up to halfarse
after all that and said he didn't mean it and he was sorry.
He's a great guy. He dosen't hold any grudges.

So with only 4 weeks left. Who do you all think is

going to win?
Oh may dayz tis is wot I call venom. Someone is spitting feathers. grin grin grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:07am On Aug 11, 2009
~I need something dramatic to happen. . . grin Am gagging for it!

~Bea & Half-wit are getting on my Tits! Argh!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 1:22am On Aug 11, 2009
Something dramatic to happen?? Dude (as Half-wit would say), I think it already has grin. Bea has turned against her staunchest ally Freddie, actually disgraced him in front of Lisa and David by telling him he's not as smart as he thinks he is! And things have degenerated from there. As of this moment, I don't think they're even speaking. But knowing Bea, she's slag you behind your back and then come round and hug and kiss and make up with you.

I don't even know who I detest the most right now: Siavash(for being a transparent desperado who'd rather dyyye than be evicted) Marcus( who thinks the whole show revolves around him and thinks without him the show would be dry undecided) or Freddie(who's gutted by Bea's betrayal but can't even dredge up a decent slag against her behind her back.) All in all, the Lisa, David & Charlie side of the house is winning. And damn, it's about time!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 1:50am On Aug 11, 2009
And will somebody please tell Marcus to go to bed? Tomorrow he'll oversleep again and cause more trouble for the whole house. Staying up late, parading the house like a ghost and sitting at the bus stop staring into space is just an obvious attempt to stay relevant to BB. He actually is deluding himself that he hasn't been evicted yet because he makes the house interesting with his tactics. Pathetic!!!(luv ya, David) grin. I think he's actually going a little mad, he'll be certifiable soon, just you wait cheesy. Well, I'll be off to bed meself before chic2pimp says I'm spewing too much venom tongue .
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 3:29am On Aug 11, 2009
maedan:

And will somebody please tell Marcus to go to bed? Tomorrow he'll oversleep again and cause more trouble for the whole house. Staying up late, parading the house like a ghost and sitting at the bus stop staring into space is just an obvious attempt to stay relevant to BB. He actually is deluding himself that he hasn't been evicted yet because he makes the house interesting with his tactics. Pathetic!!!(luv ya, David) grin. I think he's actually going a little mad, he'll be certifiable soon, just you wait cheesy[b]. Well, I'll be off to bed meself before chic2pimp says I'm spewing too much venom[/b] tongue .
im very sorry ma I did not mean to offend u grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cool cool cool. I must say wow u love relity shows too much tongue tongue. The way u were analysing the situation inside the koko mansion deserves a nobel prize cheesy grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 11:32am On Aug 11, 2009
smiley. . .chic2chimp grin or what ever u call urself, lolxxx, okay maybe I do get carried away with the reality shows, but that's me being observant of everything going on around me. Giving a detailed commentary on NL also keeps others who are too busy to watch sometimes, in touch with what's going down. I'll try to hold myself in check, okay? wink
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2009
okay madame i'll never question u again tongue cheesy grin grin.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 12:09am On Aug 12, 2009
Pleeease, don't stop, chic2pimp cheesy. Your critiques are highly welcome wink. Speaking of such, how can a woman's words have such a drilling effect on a grown man? First David, and now Halfwit, have been reduced to tears under the damning comments of the evil Bea. How she does it I don't know, but it is not a skill I envy. Freddie cried like a lass in the diary room, and then wallowed in tears in the bedroom.

Bea's words must have cut him deep, coupled with the fact that she moved to another bed, telling Freddie she didn't want to be around his "negative aura". All my earlier conceptions about her have been confirmed. She can't even give a decent apology. Roddy asked her to go in and comfort Freddie, but all she could do was start talking in that patronizingly high-bred way of hers that doesn't sound apologetic at all. Unfortunately, there'll be no chance for the public to vote her out because it's Marcus and Freddie that are up. I already have a feeling it wouldn't be the latter leaving on Friday.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:26am On Aug 12, 2009
~The whole Marcus ~ Siavash ~Bea & Half-wit Paranoria is doing my head in big time!! FFS!!

~Marcus is creating doubts about Siavash/Bea to Half-wit
~Bea thinks Half-wit & Siavash are controled by Marcus
~Siavash is encouraging Half-wit's suspicion about Bea
~Half-wit is having self-doubt about himself created by Bea

~It's all centred around Half-wit at the mo & its enuff pressure to make a grown man cry. . .I feel for half-wit but he had it coming!

~Bea is so full of double standards,she cried & kicked a fuss when David told her he didnt care how hurt she felt. . .for her to do the same w/ half-wit is just cruel & a good game plan, grin i must admit am loving it in a twisted way just as much as it's ticking me off. .

~Bea's fast on the track of becoming BB most hated HM8!!

~Maedan,all this fuss w/ Bea/Half-wit is like a pressure cooker. . it hasnt blown full steam yet to give me the kind of "Dramatic" i'm hoping to happen !

~Discussing Nominations past/present is bound to stir up some shite. . . .once they get the hang of it,i almost expect BB to stir things up by playing Video of past events of pally pals bitching about each other or Diary Room moments cheesy

~King Of Cool Vs Defending Eviction Survivor. . Who Goes? You Decide cheesy

Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 1:56am On Aug 12, 2009
Having big brother nightmares again mohawkchic and maedan grin grin grin. Did I hear one of youse say MEN. Which men may I ask? Most are either gay or bisexual(no homophia I must add grin grin) or creeps. Men are wot u saw on previous series not dis buncha wusses. Apparently a housemate wants to leave undecided undecided(yea rite why hasn't he/she left). Desperate housemates usually claim they either want to leave or do not care about winning.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:42am On Aug 12, 2009
~Nightmares Chic2pimp!! cheesy I cud have sworn i saw Marcus coming at me w/ that haircut styled like devils horn & Two part fringe grin

~Who wants to leave now? Like you said those who wanted to leave left. . whole load of Attension-Seeking-Deficit-Disorder-Prats who i love to hate but are somewhat making me Scream/LMAO/LOL @ the Telly. . .There! Aaah *Long Sigh* Hmm *Long Sigh* cool grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 3:35am On Aug 12, 2009
Laffing out loud at you two. It's too soon to be having nightmares about Marcus, he hasn't left the house yet. Once he's out, then you can be afraid of him lying at the foot of your bed when you wake up grin.

Back to BB matters, the so-called "paranoia" craze was brought up by whom anyway? I guess Freddie made the first mistake of telling Bea, as a friend, that her negativity was stressing pple in the house. She, being Bea, bit back and that is why we are here now. Over the following days she kept using the word(negativity) back at him at every opportunity. She just couldn't take it that he would dare to criticize her.

What ever I thot of him before, I don't think he deserved this. When you care for someone deeply, it hurts when they crap on you. I just wish Freddie wasn't so easy to crap on. Who knew he'd be such a sensitive, soft-hearted puppy? Serves him right for all the times he sided her when she was picking on Noirin and David tongue.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 4:35am On Aug 12, 2009
Apparently halfwit says he is being 'emotionally terrorised' grin grin grin grin grin. Good gracious wot a wuss I never realised there was actual terrorism on BB undecided undecided cool. This is another reason I stopped watching dis shyte(well apart from the finale wink wink wink grin). Everyone is playing THE VICTIM game. It seems everytime an arguement is lost, the winner immediately becomes a bully(send dis buncha puffs to naija for a week or two to toughen em' p***ies up grin grin grin cool cool) or better still send them to live with IRON MAEDAN,MOHAWKCHIC OR SARAJ grin grin grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 5:02am On Aug 12, 2009
Why I oughtta---- angry angry grin. Someone is asking for some butt-kicking angry cheesy. But you know, against a mega-biatch like Bea, wimpy Freddie didn't stand a chance. I've never seen a white guy cry like that - not even in movies grin. You should have seen him in the diary room. He was a soggy mess. Even I, the "iron maeden tongue" felt a twinge of pity. But you know, there's a thin line btw love and hate. If he can fight back, and soon, I'd be glad and impressed. Loling again at the "emotionally terrorised".
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 5:09am On Aug 12, 2009
Sorry man but dis is actually gettin more ridiculus by the day. Just heard someone said a voice is giving him panic attacks. For f**k sake there was I thinking dis show couldn't get weirder. Can I also add maedan and mohawkchic's post are giving me panic attacks wink wink grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:15am On Aug 12, 2009
~ grin Oh Lawd. . .Am giggling my arse off here Chic2pimp. . i wud have prefered LMAO see, but i dont wanna wake up hubby cheesy

~Maedan i suppose am one of the King of Cool "supposed" wives who will be wishing he was our hubby. . . As If! I tell you Marcus is full of big lumpy  horse shite. . . . Did you watch that bit when he was sat in Jail & saying that to half-wit?

~"You're Negative Lil Man" . . ."Am having a Panic attack" . . ."The sound of your voice is sending . . . ." my half-wit have indeed been Terrorised!! I just love it when he stresses on his words for effect!! Him repeating to Bea what she said to him got me LMAO. . . .Am Team Half-wit so yeah,snapping out of it & fast w/ a comeback will be a gr8 watch!! Giving Bea a double dose of what David gave her for starters. . but knowing how hypocrite they can be,they'll prolly kiss & make up ,spoil all the fun!! angry  I just hate when they do that!

~Dunno if i shud give Bea the benefit of doubt fro not voting Half-wit tho. . .why did she go for David when she's said Marcus & HW? undecided
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2009
Hah, mohawkchic, do I ever miss anything cheesy? Of course I heard Marcus make that frightful declaration, that he was sure there were hundreds of women who were fantasising about him while they were with their husbands.  Even Halfwit was too speechless to reply with his usual "hum and sigh". Marcus' delusions are so laughable if he actually thinks he has that effect on women. Fantasies? More like nightmares grin!!!

And Bea: she might be evil, but she's not stupid!! It would be over the top for her to nominate who she knows is prolly the most popular hm8. However, she lost most of her respect for him when Lisa wasn't voted out last week. Freddie had told her so confidently that Lisa would go(he prolly thot the public would be on his side and vote her out). Now that Bea realises he's not a god, she's changing alliances undecided. I think grin.

and P.S, chic2chimp, you're beginning to get on my kilobytes tongue grin. Keep picking on me and mohawkchic, and I'll show you panic attacks wink angry grin. But really, I didn't know Freddie would be so. . . .wussy. I really wish we were watching the 24 hr version now and not the highlights. At least for the last two weeks, we should be getting 24/7 access to the BB house so that nothing slips our beady-eyed gaze!! grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 4:13am On Aug 13, 2009
CHARLIE IS THE FAKEST PERSON IN THE HOUSE
I have come to this conclusion from the way he's been acting since, he's always trying to act like he's at peace with everyone and has no enemies in the house. And now that Halfwit is up for eviction, he's extra mean to Freddie bc Freddie is his main rival to win BB. By bitching about Freddie, he's trying to get rid of him. I've been watching the live feed since 1am and Bea, Marcus and David have been talking. All I know is, Charlie is siding Bea too much and it's sickening to watch bc its obvious he's doing it to make Freddie look bad. I really hope he doesn't win because he's as transparent as nylon.

IS BEA A BB PLANT?
Is Bea a real housemate or a plant by BB to cause havoc in the house? Because noone can be that bitchy and mean in real life. Her answer to you criticising her is to argue with you for hours, burst into tears, and then ask you to stay away from her. She did that to Freddie and tonight, she did it to Marcus. She goes into the diary room all the time and comes out with a smug look, like something's going on btw her and BB. Are they paying her to be a prize bitch? It sure looks like it cos she acts like a psycho and noone can tell her anything cos she already feels she's perfect. She got under Kenny's skin, then Noirin, then David, then Freddie, and now she's having a go at Marcus but he's not having it(she actually called him a 35-year old Wolverine grin. She's a real c**t).
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2009
maedan:

now she's having a go at Marcus but he's not having it(she actually called him a 35-year old Wolverine grin. She's a real c**t).
leave her alone jare tongue. Is she not right cool cool? Have u ever met a more ugly man in ur entire life cheesy grin grin grin grin. Is she not more entertaining than the show's do gooders? cool cool cool
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 1:42am On Aug 14, 2009
Leave her alone ke? When she has no qualms about saying unkind things to people, both behind and in front of their backs?? cheesy. Her fave words are: "you're a horrible, horrible person(or "little man" according to Freddie tongue) In the diary room, she'd look straight into the camera and slag someone off with the most impeccable English and with a self-righteous look on her face. She's almost not human undecided.

And speaking of sub-humans grin: Marcus is not that bad. If only he would shave off all his facial hair, and get a decent haircut, he'd be attractive somewhat.

All I know is, Bea has managed to damage the little progress Halfwit made with the people in the house. They were getting to stand him until he became Bea's handbag. When she got nominated last week, in her defence, he attacked Lisa and Dave and blamed them for having a "game plan". And now see how she has betrayed him. Oh well, c'est la vie.

See you guys tomorra nite!!!! wink
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 12:39am On Aug 15, 2009
Worst thing that could happen. Life is so unfair. I think I've had it with BB. Now Bea will never get over herself, knowing that she has so much power. I hope she hangs herself soon. The only reason I'll keep watching is to one day hear the massive "boo's" Bea will get when ever she comes out of the BB house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting / Big Brother House Found:official Launch Date Is October 5th / Bbnaija - Cee-c Should Be In Zamfara Zoo - Man Slams The Controversial Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.