Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Why Am I Afraid Of Love.advice NEEDED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am I Afraid Of Love.advice NEEDED (908 Views)

I'm Afraid She May Woo Me / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I Afraid Of Love.advice NEEDED by oloyede252(m): 12:55am On Dec 13, 2015
Am afraid of love.just recently i noticed that all the gyals i truly loved in my life.i always seem part way with them as soon as i notice am falling in love.
Also This happen to me twice i mean falling in love with my friends.who are gyals but not doing anything so as not to damage our friendship.
Also i hate love films.i forced myself to believe love is weakness that a man must think with his head not heart.
Note.no gyal has or have ever broken my heart because i use them for my own reasons.so if they leave me, wil just replace them...so because of this i keep many gf.
But i want to change.be a better person but i can un derstand why i am afraid of love and to love
DO I NEED HELP OR ITS A NORMAL FEELING
Re: Why Am I Afraid Of Love.advice NEEDED by sinaj(f): 1:08am On Dec 13, 2015
Its coz it feels like a heart attack sad

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Afraid Of Love.advice NEEDED by oloyede252(m): 2:16am On Dec 13, 2015
sinaj:
lols.i dont get you
Re: Why Am I Afraid Of Love.advice NEEDED by kilokeys(m): 3:19am On Dec 13, 2015
sinaj:

Naah.. Op just has to grow up.
Re: Why Am I Afraid Of Love.advice NEEDED by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 13, 2015
We all r afraid to love, but we can't do without it
Re: Why Am I Afraid Of Love.advice NEEDED by oloyede252(m): 7:45am On Dec 13, 2015
kilokeys:

Naah.. Op just has to grow up.
grow up,how?
Re: Why Am I Afraid Of Love.advice NEEDED by oloyede252(m): 7:46am On Dec 13, 2015
Greekgoddess:
We all r afraid to love, but we can't do without it
we can actually if there is mutual interest
Re: Why Am I Afraid Of Love.advice NEEDED by Richy4(m): 7:48am On Dec 13, 2015
Just maybe you have heard so many story or have seen some people that were heart broken because of the four letter words.
You cannot see anything good about it till you give it a go......

You needed some reassurance that love is a good thing... but if this reassurance comes from your role model, it will give you the chance to try it. Who is your role model? approach him or her with this topic... the assurance he/she will give you will be super cool... it is a psychological thing..... give it a go (I mean a decent role model of yours ooooo grin)
Re: Why Am I Afraid Of Love.advice NEEDED by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 13, 2015
oloyede252:
we can actually if there is mutual interest
Dere is always mutual interest on the onset
Re: Why Am I Afraid Of Love.advice NEEDED by oloyede252(m): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Richy4:
Just maybe you have heard so many story or have seen some people that were heart broken because of the four letter words.
You cannot see anything good about it till you give it a go......

You needed some reassurance that love is a good thing... but if this reassurance comes from your role model, it will give you the chance to try it. Who is your role model? approach him or her with this topic... the assurance he/she will give you will be super cool... it is a psychological thing..... give it a go (I mean a decent role model of yours ooooo grin)

thks
Re: Why Am I Afraid Of Love.advice NEEDED by Sunnypar(m): 7:02am On Mar 02, 2016
Cc: babra19
Re: Why Am I Afraid Of Love.advice NEEDED by firstking01(m): 7:52am On Mar 02, 2016
Love only comes to those who believe in it...from your write up i can deduce the fact that you never believed in love, so, don't expect to be loved.
Re: Why Am I Afraid Of Love.advice NEEDED by Hormoniyi25(m): 8:09am On Mar 02, 2016
Simply because u don't want to be heart broken

(1) (Reply)

Did You Have A Girl Best Friend? 11 Reasons Why Every Guy Needs One. / 12 Commandments For A Successful, Lasting And True Relationship In 2016 / I Love Runs Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.