Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! (48730 Views)

Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! ( Most Read ) / Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by Jengbetiele: 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
round as the top of
tea cups, white as creamer in
coffee – boobs are sweet.
Team big boobs or gerrara hia mehn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by mailas(f): 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
g
Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
Op, not all men jare. I don't give a rat.ass about boobs, give me big booty anytime anyday.....yummy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by laprince(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
not me
Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by LordVoldemort(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
The first thing I see in a girl is the Boobs. If u don't have it then you ar invincible to me.

4 Likes

Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
This is ccccrazy. it romance stories. I don't like it! not everyone are bold to read such... admin must be so ill to allow this on front page fucckkk yoouuu bitchesssssss
Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by stillchris: 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
omo me na ikebe guy o.

if you like carry flat chest. just have the well rounded and soft ikebe that i can grab qhen your face is down

Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by morganist99(m): 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
See traffick because of boobs

2 Likes

Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by KruggerINC(m): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Vorp:
rr
Slippers sef dey talk, infact your chest be like shoe sole..

lwkmd grin
Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by ceemere: 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
dachaste:
I know many ppl dat don't give an eff about boobs buh will kill for d butts
one Orijin for u there!! *phyno's voice* Ukwu di ya grin. Give me a small boobs with an ass the size of Tool's and u've cured my illness
Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by gretblue: 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
#Teamboobs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by Jalinco: 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
I have seen where a woman used her boobs to cure a man of impotence

5 Likes

Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
me like them big grin cool
Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by coolhamid(m): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
TeamBigUkwu
Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by saintkel(m): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
Men I won't lie I love boobs, I may not be attracted by anything but boobs.... Hope my wife Mhizkel isn't seeing dis
Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
nairalander1516:
Vanguard!
yeah...those Candida articles eh
Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by free2blast(m): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
#Team soft fresh banana boobs all the way. damn...desola boobs makes me high.
Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by hioman: 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
Breasts! Mundane things!!! angry
Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by EmekaBlue(m): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
but many yoruba girls boobs r irratating sha no hating seriously..Judging frm d ones i don unbuckle bra..walahi i cudnt suck dirty shit
Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by ojnnaco(m): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
am yet to know the buttom line of this particular trend .... if its about boobs ... no dat its eff
Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by free2blast(m): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
EmekaBlue:
but many yoruba girls boobs r irratating sha no hating seriously..Judging frm d ones i don unbuckle bra..walahi i cudnt suck dirty shit
Must your idiocracy always show? Tribal idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
I've not recovered from the chest pain i got from hugging my flat chest girl

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by dachaste(f): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
ceemere:
one Orijin for u there!! *phyno's voice* Ukwu di ya grin. Give me a small boobs with an ass the size of Tool's and u've cured my illness

Lolz. Tanx sir

Buh u fit change am to alomo? Winks
Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
I've not recovered from the chest pain i got from hugging my female friend with flat chest

1 Like

Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by free2blast(m): 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
tony4life58:
I've not recovered from the chest pain i got from hugging my female friend with flat chest
You sef no get eye, why you go hug expressway?

1 Like

Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by gretblue: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
EmekaBlue:
May be You have been dining with After one them. them.
Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by Adesiji77: 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
Just passing... cool

Cc: Ishilove
Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by godoluwa(m): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
djWALE:
I am a man but boobs mean nothing to me!!
what?!
Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by Danhumprey: 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
Vorp:
rr
lmaooooo. grin
Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by cruzita(f): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
Vorp:
rr
wetin dis one dey talk?meaningless talk me no dey follow talk am

1 Like

Re: Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! by Mcowubaba: 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
teebaxy:
I am a fan of moderate fresh and standing boobs too, I don't care if na yellow or black. Me just don't know how small girls of now get big boobs, in the olden days it was not so. Now, even if u are 8 years and you have boobs a man will believe that you are mature for lashing. May God help us
My man no be small tin oo... Small girls dey look so sexually matured!!! I saw 1 today, she is just 15yrs but gat a body of 25yrs...
This satan wan turn people to paedophiles..but Oluwa pass am...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.