Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... (2082 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Your Lover / Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. / Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by firstking01(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
adasexie:
ellie goulding-how long will I love you
we r waiting for urs prettysmiley
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by firstking01(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
Greekgoddess:
BETTE MIDLER

WIND BEANEATH MY WINGS

It must have been colder in my shadows

To never have sunlight on ur face

U r contempt to let me shine

U always walk a step behind

So i was d one with all the glory

While you are the one with all the strain

A beautiful face without a name

A beautiful smile behind the pain

Chorus..
Did you ever know that you're my hero

And everything i would like to be

I could fly higher than an eagle

You are the wind beneath my wings

2nd stanza

It might have appeared to go unnoticed

But i've got it all hear in my heart

I want you to know i know the truth

I will be nothing without you

Chorus..

Did you ever know that you're my hero

And everything i would like to be

Did i ever tell you you're my hero

You're everything everything i wish i could be

Ooooh and i

The wind beneath my wings

Oooh you you you

Oooh you you you

Fly

Fly so high against the sky

So high i almost touch the sky

Thank you

Thank you

Thank God for you

D END

Dedicated to my lovely little sis MILLISCENT
wow...frm betty middler...i only of frm a distance
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by firstking01(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
flavour nabania anytime anydaycheesycheesycheesy
abegisad
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
firstking01:
lets here urs honey

Hello,its me
I was wondering if after all these years u'd like to meet,to go over everything,they say that time is supposed to heal yeah,but I ain't done much healing

Hello,can u hear me?
I'm in california(Nigeria on my bed) dreaming about who we used to be,when we were younger,and free,i'v forgotten how it felt when we had the world beneath our feet
There's such a distance,between us and a million miles.

Hello from the other side,i must have called a thousand times,to tell u i'm sorry,for everything that i'v done but when I call u never, seem to be home.

Hello from the outside,atleast I can say that i'v tried to tell u I'M SORRY for BREAKING your heart,but it don't matter if clearly it doesn't tear u apart anymore.....
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
There You'll Be" When I think back On these times And the dreams We left behind I'll be glad 'cause I was blessed to get To have you in my life When I look back On these days I'll look and see your face You were right there for me [Chorus:] In my dreams I'll always see you soar Above the sky In my heart There will always be a place For you for all my life I'll keep a part Of you with me And everywhere I am There you'll be And everywhere I am There you'll be Well you showed me How it feels To feel the sky Within my reach And I always Will remember all
The strength you Gave to me Your love made me Make it through Oh, I owe so much to you You were right there for me [Repeat chorus] 'Cause I always saw in you My light, my strength And I want to thank you Now for all the ways You were right there for me
You were right there for me For always [Chorus:] In my dreams I'll always see you soar Above the sky In my heart There will always be a place For you for all my life I'll keep a part Of you with me And everywhere I am There you'll be And everywhere I am There you'll be
There you'll be ✏ Submit Corre
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
firstking01:
abegisad
e pain u?cheesy
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by firstking01(m): 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
e pain u?cheesy
embarassed
Jolllyjoy:
e pain u?cheesy
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
firstking01:
wow...frm betty middler...i only of frm a distance
It's a lovely song, try nd download it
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by firstking01(m): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
Greekgoddess:
owk tanks...ah will...
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by firstking01(m): 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
Greekgoddess:
@ur siggysad
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
firstking01:
@ur siggysad
Wat happened to it sad
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by firstking01(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Wat happened to it sad
am opting to be dat one person dat wanna mk u smilesmiley...dnt decline sweethrtsad
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
firstking01:
am opting to be dat one person dat wanna mk u smilesmiley...dnt decline sweethrtsad
Tanks but am already smiling grin
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by firstking01(m): 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Tanks but am already smiling grin
i knw...i will increase the smile to laughtersmiley
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by LOZENGE(m): 12:27am On Dec 17, 2015
dachaste:
All I wanted in my life

Is someone honest by my side

Someone who'll give me back their hear

When am wrong or when am right

Need somebody to be thinking of wwhen am lonely late at night

And now that av found dat special one

That's where I'll belong

Dedicated to my honey love. not on NL sha
lovely song . who sang it

1 Like

Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by dachaste(f): 8:20am On Dec 17, 2015
LOZENGE:
lovely song . who sang it

PEter Andres
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by merizy(f): 10:30am On Dec 17, 2015
cos all of me,luvs all of you....................
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by LOZENGE(m): 3:12am On Dec 20, 2015
dachaste:

PEter Andres
thanks dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Going To Get A Yes/no From Her?.please Help. / Bank Manager Flogs Employees For 'not Working Hard Enough' PHOTO / See How Blac Chyna Exposed On Curves On Instagram To Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.