Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Great Quote : Whatever You Give A Woman! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Great Quote : Whatever You Give A Woman! (4219 Views)

World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" / Funny Relationship Quote / "The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach"-outdated Quote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Quote : Whatever You Give A Woman! by Yumi(f): 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2009
Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater.

If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.

If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.

If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.

If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.

She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.

So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.

Anonymous~
Re: Great Quote : Whatever You Give A Woman! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2009
Now aint that the truth grin

P.S. Why all these love threads girl? grin
Re: Great Quote : Whatever You Give A Woman! by Yumi(f): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2009
lolest.

Am having a deep think about love and relationships. Am single at the moment though but am still contemplating whether to return to my ex or move on. smiley
Re: Great Quote : Whatever You Give A Woman! by MissyB1(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2009
I've seen this somewhere before and couldn't help but love it.
So true!!
Re: Great Quote : Whatever You Give A Woman! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2009
Now you know you have to spill the beans. Why are you considering going back? is he begging you to go back to him?
Re: Great Quote : Whatever You Give A Woman! by Yumi(f): 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Now you know you have to spill the beans. Why are you considering going back? is he begging you to go back to him?

We had a special connection. From the first day we saw each other, he noticed me and I noticed him and we were like best friends. I have never felt that before with a man ever. Will see though cause he needs to put a bit of effort in. He wouldn't have to beg me only ask me as I feel the same and want to take him back. Its just we are not speaking right now and thats the difficulty who will break the silence as we said some things to each other that we shouldn't have. smiley He has to break the silence though as it was him who started it. Pride and egos get in the way sometimes. So will see what is more prevalent his ego or how much he cares for me. Time will tell. If I don't hear from him after a period I will take it he is not going to fix and will move on.
Re: Great Quote : Whatever You Give A Woman! by Basildon1(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2009
Err,if i can add to this thread,While you might be right about him making the first move, If you guys have the sort of connection that best friends do have, then you could just pick up the phone,call him and tease him, i bet he'll still say he's sorry, breaking the ice could be daunting (not saying this should be regular basis o! smiley)
Re: Great Quote : Whatever You Give A Woman! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2009
Hmmn. Niiiiiiiiiiiice!
Re: Great Quote : Whatever You Give A Woman! by Yumi(f): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2009
Basildon1:

Err,if i can add to this thread,While you might be right about him making the first move, If you guys have the sort of connection that best friends do have, then you could just pick up the phone,call him and tease him, i bet he'll still say he's sorry, breaking the ice could be daunting (not saying this should be regular basis o! smiley)

No because of something he said in particular he has to do it. There is a reason for that. He knows it has to be him.
Re: Great Quote : Whatever You Give A Woman! by yme1(f): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2009
Yumi:

Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater.

If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.

If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.

If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.

If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.

She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.

So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.

Anonymous~
NICE QUOTE wink
am loving it girl
Re: Great Quote : Whatever You Give A Woman! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2009
@Yumi

I see well if you say he was the one in the wrong then he has to apologise or make the ist move. Chin up though through this waiting process. "hugs"
Re: Great Quote : Whatever You Give A Woman! by yme1(f): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2009
Yumi:

No because of something he said in particular he has to do it. There is a reason for that. He knows it has to be him.
what if he doesnt come around,what are u gonna do?
Re: Great Quote : Whatever You Give A Woman! by Oluschenco(m): 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2009
I gave a girl my heart and money, but she later duped me.
Re: Great Quote : Whatever You Give A Woman! by yme1(f): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2009
Oluschenco:

I gave a girl my heart and money, but she later duped me.
LOL
i think only the money would have been berra grin
Re: Great Quote : Whatever You Give A Woman! by izeek(m): 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2009
yumi, i dont think who makes the move really matters.
like u said, u both made statements u shud not have.
so ur calling him up, and apologising for saying those things have not made u less a person.

we only regret the things we dont do, and not the things we do.
Re: Great Quote : Whatever You Give A Woman! by Yumi(f): 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2009
izeek:

yumi, i dont think who makes the move really matters.
like u said, u both made statements u shud not have.
so your calling him up, and apologising for saying those things have not made u less a person.

we only regret the things we dont do, and not the things we do.

Normally yes I would agree and I am never one to hold a grudge. However it is because of the specific things he said that he has to be the one to break the silence. As he said something very specific that means I cannot do it, it has to be him. If he hadn't made those two comments I could easily break it.

(1) (Reply)

She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her / MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? / Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.