Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) (33286 Views)

"I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) / Senate Moves To Upturn Odili’s Perpetual Injunction - The Sun / 7 Nigerians Who Can Upturn IMF's Depressing GDP Forecast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by paycash: 4:06am On Dec 14, 2015
seunayantokun:
If what he said is true and some people are happy at it, it is not helpful at all.

If you celebrate that kind of move now, you won't like its later consequences.

We expect the govt to fix our dying economy, its officials are pursuing personal political vendetta. What value does that add to our lives for Christ's sake?

Tell your Fayose to short up his mouth and control all his PDP cronies from attacking new Government and their plans for us before is too late.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by ihatesycophant(m): 4:13am On Dec 14, 2015
In all these you've not said anything. All you wrote is called thrash.
I remember when same Fayose muscled Ekiti legislators and disallowing them to have access to the hallowed chamber of the state and consequently chased them out of the state using thugs and Okada Riders Association, then it was democracy. Rigging election to his favour was also democracy. If Fayose is not thought a bitter lesson tomorrow another person would want to try the madness. He has forgotten then that those legislators were also voted for by their people the same way he claimed his people voted for him. You guys that always hail him for doing the wrong thing, may your life experience the same torture to know what it mean.
AceRoyal:
Kogi-NC
Bayelsa-SS
Rivers-SS
Court rulings in favor of the ruling party
IPOB/Biafra-NE
Fulani herdsmen-All over
Bokoharam-NE
Shites muslims-NC
Dwindling economy
High employment and retrenchment-All over
Ekiti about been involved-SW
ETC.
PMB and APC slowly twisting the rope that might hang them soon.
There is a BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "LEADING" AND "RULING".

All these things will only make things worse for the masses.
We need wisdom now and not brute force as the solution to every problem in this Nation.
May God Help Us All.
Godbless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Layolaw(f): 4:23am On Dec 14, 2015
dsquare33:
Lols, fear don dey catch am, it was evident that the election that brought you in as a Governor was rigged.
how did they rig it? Are you living in Ekiti? Forget about what all this noise on millitary this and that, go and interview pple in Ekiti concerning the Electoion and gets your facts
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by ihatesycophant(m): 4:24am On Dec 14, 2015
seunayantokun:
If what he said is true and some people are happy at it, it is not helpful at all.

We expect the govt to fix our dying economy, its officials are pursuing personal political vendetta. What value does that add to our lives for Christ's sake?
It add a lot so that next time another person will not go use the instrument of the state for his personal gain. Have you forgot how he used thugs, police, Okada riders to chase Ekiti legislators from doing their legislative functions? Have you forgotten that they were also voted for as he claimed they voted for him? He put the hallowed chamber under disrepute and exercise authority over it, throw away decency, forgotten that there is separation of power btw the executive and legislative arms. Have you forgotten so soon?. Must we continue to celebrate mediocre to the detriment of our collective will and decency and democratic value? Fayose had killed all these values to be relevant but we pat him at the back for doing the wrong thing and we pray not to set bad precedence. I think we always say no one is above the law, if this is true, Fayose is not above the law, if he has erred against the law, he should not be spared but if not he has nothing to fear.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by ihatesycophant(m): 4:30am On Dec 14, 2015
kwaraguy:
From what a lawyer once told me, he said "after the supreme court, only GOD can judge you". Meaning it is impossible to upturn supreme court judgment

Shikena
That lawyer is a charge and bail lawyer. Go back to him and ask again. From time to time cases can be review from the bench of supreme court. What he told you, which you never take time to hear is that, any case decided at the Supreme Court level cannot be decided or heard again by any court except it. Go back to him and ask and he will give you details.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by kwaraguy(m): 4:31am On Dec 14, 2015
odeotito:

Not quite so. The Supreme Court can be invited to overrule itself where evidence showing it ought to have ruled differently is provided.

I'm not a lawyer though but I was told it is presumed that the supreme court is either right or right. That was why when someone propagandize such in Saraki's case it didn't ring a bell to my ears.
Law has nothing to do with common sense & that's what really make lawyers to be lawyers.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by kwaraguy(m): 4:34am On Dec 14, 2015
ihatesycophant:

That lawyer is a charge and bail lawyer. Go back to him and ask again. From time to time cases can be review from the bench of supreme court. What he told you, which you never take time to hear is that, any case decided at the Supreme Court level cannot be decided or heard again by any court except it. Go back to him and ask and he will give you details.

Thank you, would have appreciated more if you didn't have to insult the lawyer sha
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by ihatesycophant(m): 4:34am On Dec 14, 2015
Layolaw:
how did they rig it? Are you living in Ekiti? Forget about what all this noise on millitary this and that, go and interview pple in Ekiti concerning the Electoion and gets your facts
Rigging of election is far beyond thumb printing ballot paper in your presence. Muzzling opponents, unlawful arrest of opponents, doctoring of results, not following electoral guidelines and many more are part of rigging strategies that you may take for granted but can cause election to be nullify.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 14, 2015
wengerjay:
Heaven will not fall if you are removed.
Bro waiting for u to follow back, follow me to share things wit u. Thanks.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by ihatesycophant(m): 4:48am On Dec 14, 2015
Anyone that also want democracy to thrive will also want Fayose out to serve as deterrent to other that want to engage in using the instrument of the state to win election. This is a man that muzzled Ekiti legislators and disallowing them to perform theri legislative function and we clap for him for doing the wrong thing. We've forgotten what is called democracy then. We've forgotten that those people were also voted for by theie constituencies and not there by their own admonitions. If he so believe in the system, why muzzling them and now crying someone want to kill democracy. I don't think democracy is meant for a set of people, it's for all and must be respected. If those legislators had done any unlawful thing to him and he so believed in the system, there is a channel he can vent his grievance and not taken law to his own hand by using the instrument of the state and thugs to chase them away from the state and lock up the hallowed chamber. He forgot there is separation of power thn and now singing democracy. No is not democracy but demon-cracy.
tega4eddie:
ANYBODY THAT WANTS FAYOSE OUT OF THAT SEAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT DEMOCRACY

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 14, 2015
Don't worry Fayose. When USA and other foreign observers see the evidence of your alleged connivance with the military to rig Ekiti election, they will be the first to ask for your sack.
You have been sacked before, and if you're sacked again, heaven will not fall.
Stop crying, O son of man.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Ahmeduana(m): 4:52am On Dec 14, 2015
Mynd44:
Why is he scared?
SACRED? FAYOSE IS NOT SCARE FOR A SECOND, HE LIKE BUHARI THAT IS WHY IS WARNING BUHARI NOT EMBACK ON FRUITLESS JOURNEY THAT MAY COST BUHARI AND NIGERIA ALOT OF THINGS, (bi a ba leni ti a o ba bani iwon la bani se ota mo) BUT MY FOOLISH DESPERATE YORUBA BROTHER WILL NOT LISTEN, BECAUSE THEY WANT DESPERATELY DO THE BIDDING OF THEIR HANDLER mallam bauche!

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by joystickextend1(m): 4:53am On Dec 14, 2015
hmmm okay
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by manie(m): 4:54am On Dec 14, 2015
chinchum:
Fayose is a super duper dictator, what has clipped his wings is the fact that PDP is not in charge of the centre, i laugh at ignoramus who thinks he is a role model of freedom fighter. Days ago. he was at the ekiti house of assembly, where he presented the budget, and thereafter acted as speaker of the house of assembly. when he asked the lawmakers for a voice vote , and hit the gavel, he single handedly ensured dunce and dredges of society were nominated as reps. to house of assembly.
He also came to the House of Assembly in jean and tee shirt, legislators disgraced themselves by prostrating for Fayose when he visited the assembly.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by babafirst(m): 5:08am On Dec 14, 2015
Dannyset:
Hahahahahahahaahahaha!
You really need to see how Fayose was fidgeting when he was talking. I was laughing so loud that I couldn't control it.

After all his bragado, this is all he can do?
Even if it's just to upturned his election for 1 hour and. make him shut up, just because of those saying trash, am in total support.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
I watched on telly too and I never saw Fayose so fidgety,confused and incoherent as I saw him.He has even lost weight.He knows the evil he perpetrated in Ekiti with Minimah's boys.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 14, 2015
Next, APC is planning that Dasuki names Fayose as one of the beneficiaries.
Lol grin
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by babafirst(m): 5:14am On Dec 14, 2015
martineverest:
another ekpa cited
Lol,na 5usd ekpa self and not even up to the 100 USD ekpa Keyamo mentioned,lol.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Kingbusssy(m): 5:16am On Dec 14, 2015
I never know that this man can also fear something, this is Really end time for him
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by agentakins: 5:16am On Dec 14, 2015
cryptocurrency is a lifetime investment. It is an investment that can earn you much profit everyday for life. This is not a HYIP program. A lot of Nigerians and foreigners are into it. Most nairalanders are also benefitting from it. There is a WhatsApp group for all nairalanders doing it. You can request for the FREE INFO by sending a blank mail to engrolu@gmail.com, it is free to join.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by babafirst(m): 5:17am On Dec 14, 2015
odeotito:
It is now more than ever before clear that this man and his ilk (whichever party they are found) are the troublers of this nation and The Hand of The Most High God will remain heavy upon them until they are no more except they repent. I listened to the audio in question and it is indisputable to the sincere and honest whose voices were there and what the conversation was all about. Isn't it bad enough our Army has been so bastardised and compromised by the affliction of a President we had in Jonathan! Innocent, well trained , husbands and fathers who swore to defend their country as soldiers were sent to cheap deaths by those wicked politicians and their conniving technocrats who stole the monies meant for buying armaments and sent them to battle without adequate weapons. The whole world can give him the best award they have but not me! His manner of governance suited their best interest not ours. All these are indeed sobering!
Gbam,you said it all!
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by ngoziama: 5:18am On Dec 14, 2015
Mynd44:
Why is he scared?

He is not scared so dont ask that question.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by babafirst(m): 5:24am On Dec 14, 2015
Fayose,you fall my hand......haaaaa Fayose you fall my hand.You are looking so ruffled,fidgety,incoherent,scared and destabilised up there.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by ngoziama: 5:25am On Dec 14, 2015
ABDamola:

Source: http:// www.channelstv.com/2015/12/13/apc-plans-to-upturn-supreme-court-judgement-on-my-election-fayose/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VdPdwHdg4U

Apc get ready to burn down nigeria. The most voice telling you the evils you are perpetrating to your face is who you want to oppress and supress. Apc,soon you will kill all nigerians.it is apcs greed and selfishness that have made them neglect their sole responsibility to be fighting pdp states.i respect gej till tomorrow. In gej I found a president with a sincere heart.God bless GEJ.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by babestella: 5:37am On Dec 14, 2015
Nelson05:
If u are innocent why raise unnecessary alarm. Don't cry yet de days of inpunity are over u must count ur teeth now.

Impunity like the one we've seen in Bayelsa right.

What makes you think he's guilty of anything?

If the APC use their useless military inquiry to upturn the decision of the supreme court, don't you think that's the highest impunity in the land? Or APC want to tell Nigerians that our supreme court is no longer capable to make sound judgement?

You guys should always think before you talk, irrespective of party affiliation we must think through holistically before we support certain moves by the government of the day.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Meyor1990(m): 5:47am On Dec 14, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] Pls,who are these shiites?
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by mbhs139(m): 6:08am On Dec 14, 2015
seunayantokun:

Hey bro, we aren't all stupid like your man here. I'm quite sure that it is the same supreme court that will be used to upturn the same supreme court judgement. Haven't you heard of the court reversing itself based on fresh evidence that can not be discontenanced? This is a democratic dispensation, they aren't going to just walk into the Elite State government house and send him packing. Be sure that if at all he's removed, it's gonna be through legal means.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Rexyl(m): 6:08am On Dec 14, 2015
Hope they are not planning to spark violence in SW. That of the north is ongoing in new dimension. SE has its own, only SW seems to be peaceful and stable if not invasion and violence being caused by the Fulani herdsmen
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by dyn1800: 6:09am On Dec 14, 2015
Self indictive comments
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by mbhs139(m): 6:15am On Dec 14, 2015
babestella:

Impunity like the one we've seen in Bayelsa right.

What makes you think he's guilty of anything?

If the APC use their useless military inquiry to upturn the decision of the supreme court, don't you think that's the highest impunity in the land? Or APC want to tell Nigerians that our supreme court is no longer capable to make sound judgement?

You guys should always think before you talk, irrespective of party affiliation we must think through holistically before we support certain moves by the government of the day.

You are just being sentimental.

So, because Fayose said so now makes it true and possible. You should have at least, as an intelligent person, told yourself that this can only happen through legal means. Military enquiries in itself is not enough to remove a sitting governor. You have to go back to the Supreme Court to file fresh evidence on why the case should be re-opened, based on fresh evidence, and ask the court to reverse or vacate its earlier judgement.

I don't want to think you believe the man will just be pulled out of the Ekiti State government house simply because a military enquiry indicted him, it doesn't work that way.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by mbhs139(m): 6:19am On Dec 14, 2015
babafirst:
Fayose,you fall my hand......haaaaa Fayose you fall my hand.You are looking so ruffled,fidgety,incoherent,scared and destabilised up there.

Because he knows that if he's taking through a rigorous fair trial, he won't survive it. The evidence is there, or haven't you heard the tape?

As for those crying that it is illegal we shall see when the case is reopened at the Supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by omokab: 6:21am On Dec 14, 2015
Dannyset:
Hahahahahahahaahahaha!
You really need to see how Fayose was fidgeting when he was talking. I was laughing so loud that I couldn't control it.

After all his bragado, this is all he can do?
Even if it's just to upturned his election for 1 hour and. make him shut up, just because of those saying trash, am in total support.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
honestly,I will be the best happy man on heart if this useless big head for nothing is removed from office. He suppose to be chairman for motor park but unfortunately for our democracy he became a governor of a state at a fountain of knowledge state. Who doesn't know that he was rigged in as a gov. So he will be forced out it will be good for our democracy.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by excel101(m): 6:24am On Dec 14, 2015
spako4:
Are you afraid?
afraid of who? He is just passing an info, so u'll what has been happening behind the seen. Trust he's ever ready for APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Kuforiji Olubi Is Dead / Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why / Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.