Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) (33320 Views)

"I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) / Senate Moves To Upturn Odili’s Perpetual Injunction - The Sun / 7 Nigerians Who Can Upturn IMF's Depressing GDP Forecast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by AceRoyal: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2015
anthay:

which of all dis start doing the present government
PDP destroy this country in 16years and u expect magic in least than 1 year
so go to hell

I don't know why youths these days lack simple comprehension skills.maybe it's because of our failed educational system or their inability to make judicious use of their brain.
I employ you to read my post again and please this time engage your brain and maybe you'll understand better.

I won't reply your mentions again except you have something more intelligent to say on my initial post.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by rasco2000me: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2015
FAYOSE DON,"T TALK GENTLE TEL BUHARI HE NO FIT,TELAM HE DON SMOKE WEWE,TELAM DEN NO BORN NAM WELL,
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by sankolo84: 10:30am On Dec 14, 2015
Clean hand need no glove
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2015
kennethchidi:

Same way ekiti people chose the one u c as notorious is d same way u chose an old model grandfather over oda modern,younger candidates in the presidential election to drive a modern day economy,and all dey can do since is blame past govts instead of setting a blue print for the economy while using fighting corruption to divert attention and people suffers everyday. Gud u know if d election is conducted anytime,fayose will still win. So,while u blame oda people for their actions,search urself too to know if u aint guilty of same offence.

Proceeding from the premise that you are interested in a dispassionate discourse on this matter I say as follows:
1. The age of a leader, history has shown, is irrelevant to ability to deliver good governance provided a good vision, passion, sound health and advise are available.Alexander The Great, Tito of Yugoslavia of yore, Adekunle Ajasin are few examples you may wish to look at. This President you dub "old model" has, so far, exposed the rot that has left the bodies of our soldiers rotten in the battlefields of the War against B.H. In case you still hold on to your assertion then post a prayer to the effect that you, your household and entire generation and destiny will receive the same form of rule Ex-President Jonathan and his cabinet ( with the exception of the Agric Minister) provided Nigeria during his tenure.
2. Given that government is a continuum the action (or inaction) of a previous government has a direct bearing on the performance of a succeeding one and as such very important. What you refer to as "blame past government" is due diligence expected of a serious and well-intentioned government unlike the care-free and now known-to-be-corruption-ridden rudderless government of Ex-President Jonathan who balked and dithered at the request of the new government for a proper handing over. In case you still hold on to your assertion then post a prayer to the effect that you, your household and entire generation and destiny will receive the same form of handling Ex-President Jonathan and his cabinet ( with the exception of the Agric Minister) gave Nigeria during his tenure.
3. As for my culpability I concede that given my human fraility I may not be as innocent as the folks you speak for. However, where I know I fall short of expectation I will confess, forsake my wrong and seek mercy. This is not the attitude of these wicked folks you seek to speak for. They rode us roughly and remain unremorseful! I wish you well!

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Generalk007: 10:58am On Dec 14, 2015
r u scared sebi u get mouth let c d outcome
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by nikz(f): 11:02am On Dec 14, 2015
Must APC take over all the states? What is going on in Nigeria? And how does all this affect nigerians positively? God help us
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by bamite(m): 11:35am On Dec 14, 2015
360ng:
APC?? Hmmmmm
I need your contacts asap
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by PastorOla1: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT MR. AYODELE FAYOSE IS NOT FIT BY ANY STANDARD TO BE A GOVERNOR. THANK YOU.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by lastpage: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ahmeduana:

SACRED? FAYOSE IS NOT SCARE FOR A SECOND, HE LIKE BUHARI THAT IS WHY IS WARNING BUHARI NOT EMBACK ON FRUITLESS JOURNEY THAT MAY COST BUHARI AND NIGERIA ALOT OF THINGS, (bi a ba leni ti a o ba bani iwon la bani se ota mo) BUT MY FOOLISH DESPERATE YORUBA BROTHER WILL NOT LISTEN, BECAUSE THEY WANT DESPERATELY DO THE BIDDING OF THEIR HANDLER mallam bauche!

Shut-Up, flat-headed nincompoop!

We know "whom" you are
. undecided

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio / Canceled South-South Meeting: Garba Shehu Reacts / Disqualification Suit: Soludo Learns Fate On November 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.