Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) (33324 Views)

"I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) / Senate Moves To Upturn Odili’s Perpetual Injunction - The Sun / 7 Nigerians Who Can Upturn IMF's Depressing GDP Forecast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Harfisco(m): 6:25am On Dec 14, 2015
I hate this goat
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by donj84: 6:28am On Dec 14, 2015
Mynd44:
Why is he scared?
Did he say he is scared. If you see someone hovering around your area continuously everyday for like three days..what will your instinct tell you to do or what actions will you take..now those dos action define you been scared or trying to avoid any odd thing from happening..guess wen u have think this over,you shud rephrase your sentence dat looks like a phrase.thanks
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by donj84: 6:35am On Dec 14, 2015
spako4:
Are you afraid?

You pple dat are asking all this questions like why u afraid?? You pple are indeed really funny..do you think we are running dictatorship in Nigerai that nobody shud have mouth to attack a govenment..what is happening, very soon wen they have succeeded in removing anybody dat can criticize the government and own all the states, then your eyes will be open that APC had turned to Army Police Customs partya..am not saying they won't try in changing some things in Nigeria ooo but having all the crucial states to themselves and trying to remove anybody dat is giving them body heat is not good for democracy..EFCC has now turn to errand company for APC, before it was PDP errand boy..they just can't stand on their own inrespective of who's in power..God help Nigeria
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by donj84: 6:40am On Dec 14, 2015
[quote author=greatiyk4u post=40971656]Heya, the man is afraid of loosing his seat and getting another seat in prison............

Clear conscience fears no accusation mr. Governor[/quote
Don't misuse proverbs anyhow..let me ask you this question,so even international observers were paid to close an eye if there was rigging..think fast!!!! Don't be sentimental wen analysing things, that's why we want our generation to be good..Now if after you have pasted a test and you have seen the score, then two months later, the lecturer sed you failed the test..what will you do?? Your answer now will define whether what you wrote up der is worth it..
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by donj84: 6:43am On Dec 14, 2015
Nelson05:
If u are innocent why raise unnecessary alarm. Don't cry yet de days of inpunity are over u must count ur teeth now.

Boring...don't use political hatred to analyse things..now let me ask you, why do you pray against accident or sickness when it as not come..don't you know you raising alarm to God and putting other pple to pray for you for what as not come..why didn't you wait till wen the sickness come first before praying..your answer will define your statement up there
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by ddeola: 6:44am On Dec 14, 2015
Shameless man yarning cowdung (what Americans call bullsh*t), if your hands are clean then you have nothing to fear but since you are a crook, your evil works will always hunt you. undecided undecided undecided
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by donj84: 6:47am On Dec 14, 2015
allanphash7:
I pity you

You better keep quiet before your name is mentioned by dasuki

Idontjustlikethewaythisguytalk
So everybody should live under fear because of what?? You have should highlighted one of the characteristics of the party or people you support and dats intimidation..so there's no freedom of speech again in Nigeria..anyway not everybody will agree to be a coward and not talk when seeing things that are wrong..
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:47am On Dec 14, 2015
[quote author=donj84 post=40982837][/quote]

I can see u gat a very low thinking faculty,assuming u write an exam an a hall with hidden camera, u passed, later some one complained that u were involved in exam malpractice with evidence shown from the recorded camera, do u think u will go scot free?

Check out how many times JAMB has released results and later cancel the result of the whole centre as a result of irregularities
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by slyzy(m): 6:49am On Dec 14, 2015
Fayose just close ur eyes and wait for the stroke but if you open ur eyes wide expecting it, the fear alone could be extremely excruciating. Just close ur eyes and remember to put ur palms on ur lips lest u scream out loudly to ur own shame.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by esosuo: 6:51am On Dec 14, 2015
He is acclaimed loved by all of ekiti, I tink say dem.don forget him sins since ,any body capable of doing wating fayose do fayemi is capable of overthrowing a govt by cope ,smooth operator ,obanikoro facing two music now meanin na live dat guy go serve
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by SweetSoup(m): 6:53am On Dec 14, 2015
Layolaw:
how did they rig it? Are you living in Ekiti? Forget about what all this noise on millitary this and that, go and interview pple in Ekiti concerning the Electoion and gets your facts
The same people who didn't vote for him to become a senator under Labour Party? Fayose is right to be afraid because he knows what he did to win the governorship election. He may end up in jail if the audio voice ekitigate recording is used as evidence against him.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by babestella: 7:13am On Dec 14, 2015
mbhs139:

You are just being sentimental.

So, because Fayose said so now makes it true and possible. You should have at least, as an intelligent person, told yourself that this can only happen through legal means. Military enquiries in itself is not enough to remove a sitting governor. You have to go back to the Supreme Court to file fresh evidence on why the case should be re-opened, based on fresh evidence, and ask the court to reverse or vacate its earlier judgement.

I don't want to think you believe the man will just be pulled out of the Ekiti State government house simply because a military enquiry indicted him, it doesn't work that way.

I get you, but I'm not being sentimental about anything here. This is a government that is bent on using every resource at their disposal to get what they want. Let's keep our fingers crossed and wait for the report. In my opinion a judicial inquiry on the Ekiti gate should have been more appropriate.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by bossOD: 7:58am On Dec 14, 2015
Nigerians might not understand the usefulness of people like Fayose until he is no more,

what am seeing is that APC are using every avenue to attack every one that keeps them on their toes, which Fayose is one of them,

believe me this APC dispensation without Fayose who criticize and help the government sit up will be a big blow on the masses.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Kiakia(m): 8:00am On Dec 14, 2015
You ain't seen nothing yet, Mr. Fayose. This is just the beginning. From his broadcast, it can be easily discerned that this Governor is all yellow, no spine, but knows how to run his mouth when discretion requires the contrary. He should accept whatever comes to him in the course of the enquiry. Everybody knows that the then Federal Government rigged the election to favour him.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:04am On Dec 14, 2015
Visocrate:
they can't we are solidly before, behind and beside you . make you no worry you na man of the people you be ok

As if u go fit do anything to save him...
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by fuke(m): 8:05am On Dec 14, 2015
ABDamola:

Source: http:// www.channelstv.com/2015/12/13/apc-plans-to-upturn-supreme-court-judgement-on-my-election-fayose/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VdPdwHdg4U

Desperation, Fear.
To the extent of making a video.
I am now convinced more than before that this man did not win the election.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by tete7000(m): 8:07am On Dec 14, 2015
A case that has gone up to the highest court in the land cannot be upturned except if this government wants to resort to lawlessness. They can only use the report to punish the army boys. APC should not scuttle our democrazy. They should let the sleeping dog lie.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by donj84: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2015
[quote author=greatiyk4u post=40982980]

I can see u gat a very low thinking faculty,assuming u write an exam an a hall with hidden camera, u passed, later some one complained that u were involved in exam malpractice with evidence shown from the recorded camera, do u think u will go scot free?

Check out how many times JAMB has released results and later cancel the result of the whole centre as a result of irregularities [/quote
Waoh mr intelligent with high thinking faculty..so when they asked who saw the videos and they sed its the same lady that was eyeing you and refused to fall to her advances, what comes into your head..and if there were hiding cameras in the hall, so it will take you a life time to reveal it to the school authority..think well jare..so sylvia dat they cleared his obvious money laundering issue, the files dat was presented and so obvious, dos ones were fake abi?? If they are fake, what makes you now think now that what ever APC sorry Army and Police Controlled party are presenting are real
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by mbhs139(m): 8:21am On Dec 14, 2015
babestella:

I get you, but I'm not being sentimental about anything here. This is a government that is bent on using every resource at their disposal to get what they want. Let's keep our fingers crossed and wait for the report. In my opinion a judicial inquiry on the Ekiti gate should have been more appropriate.

Let them use any means as far as it is legal. We will only stand up to them if they try to use any illegal means. And like I said, the Supreme Court can overrule itself. This happens when a case involving the same constitutional issues as an earlier case is reviewed by the court and seen in a new light, typically because of changing social and political situations.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by badesco(m): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2015
That is impossible and would never happen.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Ama80(f): 8:30am On Dec 14, 2015
Mynd44:
Why is he scared?
ur partisanship casts a doubt to ur impartiality as a mod.how are we sure u r not killing pdp's thread and bringing apc's to fp.u need to resign and participate fully as Apc or do otherwise.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by bashydemy(m): 8:33am On Dec 14, 2015
Visocrate:
they can't we are solidly before, behind and beside you . make you no worry you na man of the people you be ok
hahahaha i laugh in swahili, You are solidly behind him? WHo know you? who you be? you wey them even know for your street..
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by donj84: 8:36am On Dec 14, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Check out how many times JAMB has released results and later cancel the result of the whole centre as a result of irregularities
And pls mr high thinking faculty, by now we are suppose to have seen you in TV as the best graduating student either in your college or uni or better still work with the SSS or NIA..actually under d assumption that you a high thinking faculty person, u are a shame to Nigeria because u ur brain can't be useful to the growth of Nigeria in the sense that you are not been useful....Bright and intelligent students don't make noise abt dier intelligence and they don't laugh at other pple..I guess if you intelligent, u will know
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Charly68: 8:38am On Dec 14, 2015
For showing no regards to the president & behaving toutrishly I support his removal to serve as deterrent factor..
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by AceRoyal: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2015
ihatesycophant:
In all these you've not said anything. All you wrote is called thrash.
I remember when same Fayose muscled Ekiti legislators and disallowing them to have access to the hallowed chamber of the state and consequently chased them out of the state using thugs and Okada Riders Association, then it was democracy. Rigging election to his favour was also democracy. If Fayose is not thought a bitter lesson tomorrow another person would want to try the madness. He has forgotten then that those legislators were also voted for by their people the same way he claimed his people voted for him. You guys that always hail him for doing the wrong thing, may your life experience the same torture to know what it mean.

Do u have a problem with comprehension?
Did I mention any about the Fayose or try to defend him?
Stop this your blind hatred.
Read my post again and this time kindly make use of your brain,it's not that difficult.
you hate sycophants but unfortunately you seem to be the biggest one.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by AceRoyal: 8:57am On Dec 14, 2015
ihatesycophant:
In all these you've not said anything. All you wrote is called thrash.
I remember when same Fayose muscled Ekiti legislators and disallowing them to have access to the hallowed chamber of the state and consequently chased them out of the state using thugs and Okada Riders Association, then it was democracy. Rigging election to his favour was also democracy. If Fayose is not thought a bitter lesson tomorrow another person would want to try the madness. He has forgotten then that those legislators were also voted for by their people the same way he claimed his people voted for him. You guys that always hail him for doing the wrong thing, may your life experience the same torture to know what it mean.

Do u have a problem with comprehension?
Did I mention any about the Fayose or try to defend him?
Stop this your blind hatred.
Read my post again and this time kindly make use of your brain,it's not that difficult.
you hate sycophants but unfortunately you seem to be the biggest one.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by ogahope(m): 9:16am On Dec 14, 2015
APC should allow our democracy to thrive. We need peace in dis country.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by bamipet01: 9:20am On Dec 14, 2015
Fayose! hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I think u ought to learn from what happened to u in your 1st tenure
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by lalateh: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2015
brainbucks:
Last Days alarm
End time Fayose
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 14, 2015
lalateh:

End time Fayose
4uk end time

na Last Days we dey

Last Days!
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by anthay: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2015
AceRoyal:
Kogi-NC
Bayelsa-SS
Rivers-SS
Court rulings in favor of the ruling party
IPOB/Biafra-NE
Fulani herdsmen-All over
Bokoharam-NE
Shites muslims-NC
Dwindling economy
High employment and retrenchment-All over
Ekiti about been involved-SW
ETC.
PMB and APC slowly twisting the rope that might hang them soon.
There is a BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "LEADING" AND "RULING".

All these things will only make things worse for the masses.
We need wisdom now and not brute force as the solution to every problem in this Nation.
May God Help Us All.
Godbless Nigeria.
which of all dis start doing the present government
PDP destroy this country in 16years and u expect magic in least than 1 year
so go to hell
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by yussuffer7881: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2015
Shegye Shegye this Ekiti Tortoise turned to town crier

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Troops Kill Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest (see Tweet) / Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators / Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.