Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) (33308 Views)

"I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) / Senate Moves To Upturn Odili’s Perpetual Injunction - The Sun / 7 Nigerians Who Can Upturn IMF's Depressing GDP Forecast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by ngmgeek(m): 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
Fasoye. The truth will come out. Don't be scared. I said last year that both you and Nwike of Rivers state are endangered species.

2 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by flokii: 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
seunayantokun:
If what he said is true and some people are happy at it, it is not helpful at all.

If you celebrate that kind of move now, you won't like its later consequences.

We expect the govt to fix our dying economy, its officials are pursuing personal political vendetta. What value does that add to our lives for Christ's sake?

guy you'll have problem moving ahead in life if you keep thinking this way...

so it's ur father's money they will use to develoo Nigeria cos I don't understand you ooo

PMB should let d corrupt ones be and face economic development shey?

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Rahoof2(m): 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
Please let allow true justice to be done first. Even if it will still be PDP that will rule Ekiti, but not through rigging.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
that's what you get when you derive pleasure criticizing the innocent

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by DONshawn: 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
The damaging recording of how they rigged the election in Ekiti is still fresh! He is a criminal with little or no respect for the office he holds. His days are numbered and he knows it too. It is absolutely impossible for him not to be a MAJOR PLAYER in all the MADNESS that happened durin the last administration!

PMB remains the divine reset button this country needs badly. It's no more business as usual, thank God some level of sanity is creeping back to the system!

2 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by maz1(m): 12:08am On Dec 14, 2015
When him turn babalawo wey dey know people evil plans. Chief miscreant in d govt house

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by fredola77(m): 12:11am On Dec 14, 2015
seunayantokun:
If what he said is true and some people are happy at it, it is not helpful at all.

We expect the govt to fix our dying economy, its officials are pursuing personal political vendetta. What value does that add to our lives for Christ's sake?

God bless u... My exact thoughts.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by BABANGBALI: 12:16am On Dec 14, 2015
iyangbali is now on her way to Jerusalem to join other well meaning Nigerians to perform Holy Pilgrimage. I just sawed her off some minutes ago when their plane tooked off. Nairaland especially bad bellerians like vickyrotex,rokiatu,msglobalwonder,freeglobe,funjosh,eleko1,prettythicksme,seun,lalastticlala,edwife,chukwudi44 and co are go to miss you. Safe journey iya.

In the voice of reekado "if dem like make dem fire their catapault of jealousy........." grin grin grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by BabaO2: 12:20am On Dec 14, 2015
seunayantokun:

Why afraid of doing the right thing? Did he win the election freely without military intimidation of of the then incumbent governor's fans and aides? It was a travesty of election/victory. Better part of him knows he couldn't have won that election freely with incumbency power at that time. If he was that popular, he couldn't win senatorial election at an earlier election in the same ekiti under LP.

2 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 14, 2015
brick by brick apc is destroying Nigeria
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by tega4eddie: 12:32am On Dec 14, 2015
ANYBODY THAT WANTS FAYOSE OUT OF THAT SEAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT DEMOCRACY
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by dotcomnamename: 12:59am On Dec 14, 2015
tega4eddie:
ANYBODY THAT WANTS FAYOSE OUT OF THAT SEAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT DEMOCRACY

2 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by KayCee92(m): 1:19am On Dec 14, 2015
end time APC
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Larufa(m): 1:58am On Dec 14, 2015
Ayo Fayose is in panic mood.

At least according to him, he is still going to have his day in court to defend himself.

Is it the same Supreme Court, that make a pronouncements on matter that is not before it, the Fayose's impeachment.

Every day for the thief one day for the owner.

NAIJA dey make me laugh oooooo

2 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Certifiedboss: 2:16am On Dec 14, 2015
ABDamola:

Source: http:// www.channelstv.com/2015/12/13/apc-plans-to-upturn-supreme-court-judgement-on-my-election-fayose/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VdPdwHdg4U

This man is just being the most stupid governor . He has been running his mouth from when they started investigating Dasuki saying that Buhari is a dictator. But since Dasuki started confessing Fayose has kept quiet in shame

2 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Lytech(m): 2:49am On Dec 14, 2015
Wonder why Nigerian are happy about dis game played by APC,why opposition party everytime,are you telling me all Apc governors are saint? PMB is killing nigerian politics,this man want to turn Nigeria to one party state.....he is planning for easy rig come 2019..
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by camaraderi(m): 2:59am On Dec 14, 2015
The moment supreme court reverse their judgment on fayose his immunity is lost and the speaker becomes the governor. He will be charged for corruption charges and others. And woe betide him if dasuki mentions his name as one of the recipient's of ebele azikiwe billions gift.

4 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Lytech(m): 3:03am On Dec 14, 2015
BabaO2:

Why afraid of doing the right thing? Did he win the election freely without military intimidation of of the then incumbent governor's fans and aides? It was a travesty of election/victory. Better part of him knows he couldn't have won that election freely with incumbency power at that time. If he was that popular, he couldn't win senatorial election at an earlier election in the same ekiti under LP.
my brother,lets stop rejoicing on this issue,PMB is killing Nigeria politics,why opposition everytime,are all other APC governors saint.... If fayose is forced out power in Ekiti state,this will be a great regret for nigerians in the nearest future... He is the only vibrant and active opposition,he is the only capable man to challenge Apc administration.....
Buhari is a dictorship,lets say No to his propaganda in trying to kill our so call democracy..... Two election was held during his relm,both inconclusive,dat shows how incable dis man is....
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by danot1030: 3:16am On Dec 14, 2015
Nemesis comes calling. Fayose has suddenly forgotten that he muscled the elected APC lawmakers and their former speaker and drove them out of the chambers with lawmakers that supported him in the house with his tugs. He has also forgotten how he sent his tug to beat up the judge sitting on his case and the useless Jonathan government protected him. I have waited for long for Buhari's hammer to come crashing on him.

4 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Armstrong1975: 3:21am On Dec 14, 2015
Fayose is a divine project in south west and Nigeria, the bible say when God is with you, who can be against you.
Fear not Fayose for i am with you. They may gathered but they shall not prevail. If we say APC is a mistake in the political history of Nigeria, they will say PDP destroyed Nigeria and PDP built the very solid peaceful foundation of democracy, the so called All political criminals enjoyed today. A dog that will get lost will never listen to the hunter sound.Fayose the lion of South west, God is behind you, the people of Ekiti and the original omoluabi.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by KanwuliaJara: 3:24am On Dec 14, 2015
So? undecided
PDP na ya papa compound? grin
Go find real work abeg!
Shior!!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by lastpage: 3:41am On Dec 14, 2015
Mynd44:
Why is he scared?

Hehehhe...Fayose is indeed very, very scared!...... and He needs to be grin undecided

First, l have come to observe, on reflection, that those who tried EVERYTHING (I mean everything imaginable) to ensure that Buhari does ot become the President of Nigeria, have one thing in common: They have a very sordid skeleton in their cupboard! Either as a treasury looter, Money launderer, Election fraudster or some sort of Criminal Act against the Nigerian State.

From Bode George, to Dasuki, to Dokpesi, to Fayose, to Jonathan and some of his close associates, e.t.c
T[b]hese people, like bode George said, need to "Go into Exile" if Buhari wins.... but what they failed to say back then, was "WHY" they needed to go into Exile, if and when Buhari wins.[/b]

Fayose, under the Ekiti-Gate scandal which rubbished professionalism in the military, so much so that they hid the Certs and denied one of their own General in person of Buhari (I know about espirit-de-Corps and l know hardly do men in Uniform disrespect one of their own, especially a Retired General and former Head of State).

But what we saw immediately Buhari won the election, was NTA (the same station under Jonathan that rubbished Buhari with bad documentaries) coming out to say that the Nigerian Army "has found Buhari's certificate!... just days after he won the election.

I love it when men repent!
Even Dokpesi tried to "repent" when Dasuki was arrested and he knew its just a matter of time before he was fingered as one of those who laundered and embezzled money meant for kitting our Military guys egaged with fighting insurgency.

So, like Fayose, what did he do?
Raymond Dokpesi quickly started shouting "apology to Nigerians"! grin grin
He even threw his benefactor, Ex-President Jonathan, "under the Bus", accusing him of all manners of shenanigans! shocked shocked

Now that the Army is "purging itself" of unethical practices it has engaged in the past, Ekiti-Gate being one of them, Fayose knows that like Dokpesi, its only a matter of time before he was fingered.... and he is trying to pre-empt the process by whipping-up sentiments of victimisation!
angry angry

How can APC "make the Supreme Court" to overturn an election, if that election was VALIDLY WON?
Has the Supreme Court and Electoral tribunal itself not upturned some APC elections as well? Should we then say it was the PDP that was responsible for such?

Fayose's statement is an affront and insult to the Judiciary and they should deal with him within the extant laws guiding such false accusations.

One would not be called "brilliant" if one foresee's that Fayose is a Goner, because was a Governor by FRAUD facilitated the Nigerian Army, in Ekiti-gate scandal!
Even Fayose himself knows this and that is why he is ranting on top of his voice, hoping the foolish Urchins benefiting from his fraudulent Governoship will cause mayhem, when the time comes.

But God deal with our Security Agencies if they dont stamp-out such urchins, if they cause havoc! shocked shocked

Thunder the say, does not strike TWICE in the same place!
But this Fayose's thunder will strike twice in the same place!
He will go down in history as the first Governor to be removed TWICE, from office! :-\

But then, only in Nigeria will the likes of Fayose, a thug, a miscreant, a poorly ill-educated street urchin, be Governor to rule over a highly cerebral group of people like those from Ekiti State

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by lastpage: 3:45am On Dec 14, 2015
Armstrong1975:
Fayose is a divine project in south west and Nigeria, the bible say when God is with you, who can be against you.
Fear not Fayose for i am with you. They may gathered but they shall not prevail. If we say APC is a mistake in the political history of Nigeria, they will say PDP destroyed Nigeria and PDP built the very solid peaceful foundation of democracy, the so called All political criminals enjoyed today. A dog that will get lost will never listen to the hunter sound[b].Fayose the lion of South west, God is behind you,[/b] the people of Ekiti and the original omoluabi.

Gbenue'soun shocked shocked

Well, we know people like you called "Emeka". undecided

Enemy of my Enemy = My Friend.

We know those of you who are suddenly now Fayose's bosom friend. grin grin

Kontinue, you hear. When he is removed, l will ask you which "Gawd" you are referring to! .... and what you'gonna do about ti grin grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by kennethchidi(m): 3:51am On Dec 14, 2015
odeotito:

Not quite so. The Supreme Court can be invited to overrule itself where evidence showing it ought to have ruled differently is provided. With specific reference to Ekiti, it is about the people and not about any single individual (Fayose or no). The people appear to want him in power and it is now known to be unnecessary the electoral malpractices he engineered. To my mind (I might be wrong) even if the Supreme Court order fresh elections Fayose will still win. What amazes me is how a supposedly enlightened people can prefer a character so notorious! It's their choice anyway and I wish them well!
Same way ekiti people chose the one u c as notorious is d same way u chose an old model grandfather over oda modern,younger candidates in the presidential election to drive a modern day economy,and all dey can do since is blame past govts instead of setting a blue print for the economy while using fighting corruption to divert attention and people suffers everyday. Gud u know if d election is conducted anytime,fayose will still win. So,while u blame oda people for their actions,search urself too to know if u aint guilty of same offence.
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by lastpage: 3:52am On Dec 14, 2015
eshietIntrepid:
Some id**ts here are saying why is he afraid if his hands are clean he shouldn't be afraid.

Is APC after men that hands are dirty? Or men that seem to strike real opposit

Fayose is a "man of the FOOLISH people", out spoken he's fearless in nature and that would be good for apc government with what they are doing.

FIXED! grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by adozie(m): 4:00am On Dec 14, 2015
flokii:

guy you'll have problem moving ahead in life if you keep thinking this way...

so it's ur father's money they will use to develoo Nigeria cos I don't understand you ooo

PMB should let d corrupt ones be and face economic development shey?

It's interesting how people expect Buhari to develop the economy with nothing. Like you said; with whose money?
Crude oil sold for $100+ per barrel throughout Jonathan's era. These criminals called politicians looted the money.
Crude oil is now $36 per barrel. Nigeria has no money. It's not Buharis fault. Nigeria simply has no money. Buhari's best chance is to go after these thieves. He has no other option.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by wengerjay(m): 4:02am On Dec 14, 2015
Heaven will not fall if you are removed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators / I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari / #ENDSARS: Protesters Besiege ECOWAS Commission's Gate, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.