Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,484 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy (44806 Views)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition / Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by Exmay(m): 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
imagine only pple from one geopolitical region and you are taking that as an opinion poll of Nigeria as a whole... also, I noticed that many of the comments came from pple with absolutely no iota of knowledge of Economy or governance....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by millionboi(m): 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
okoolori:

Just exactly my thought. Some things shouldn't be allowed to hit the front page and I am beginning to loose interest in this nairaland who are full of nothing but tribalism Coz one of their own is not re-elected and they r seeing it as end of the world to get to that seat when knowing fully well that what took this man to be in that seat is out vote not theirs Coz they never vote anyway from that part of the country and if at all they did, why the nullification of some of their so called representative in the upper and lower chamber.
The bitter truth is that PDP is long gone and dead.
lol is too early 2panic,wen u wie d opposition then u wie r enjoyin it......now u don dey test m u dey complain, infact thunder weh go fire u nd ur lie lie party APc stil dey gim up!!!clown

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by XXCASH: 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
millionboi:
lol is too early 2panic,wen u wie d opposition then u wie r enjoyin it......now u don dey test m u dey complain, infact thunder weh go fire u nd ur lie lie party APc stil dey gim up!!!clown

Lool. This govt tire me. Excuse, complain and blame is their stock in trade. We really need to pray for this country

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by slap1(m): 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
BabaO2:
Where are the nigerians? say ibos.

I deliberately ignored the comments of the Igbo on that page. The Hausa and Yoruba people there also complained of the same thing.
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by gohome: 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
okolochyke:

Bros you have edited your post 20 times because of me alone

E no bother me

The fact still remains, the majority of people that made those comments do not represent the majority of Nigerians

grin grin grin grin

Keep wishing only IPOB youths are feeling the heat. Nigerians are suffering.

Have you gone to the FB page of Sahara Reporters? After you have, come back and report your findings

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by Ndolarr: 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
All those defending PDP for destroying the economy are retardeens and should be ignored. Fact is PDP under Jonathan messed up the economy through massive looting! This is affecting a lot of things including inadequate funds to pay salaries and attend to decaying infrastructure! Buhari needs to raise alarm about this state of affairs so that the whole world will know the rot he is trying to clear! In a sane clime, people like Ekweremadu and other PDP leaders are supposed to be in jail or go into hiding out of shame! Ironically, they are the ones making the loudest noise! Shame on them!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by Twist4u: 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
Anytime we think the problem is out there,that thought is the problem. APC n it's eternal opposition mind set.
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by greggng: 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
dipopooo:
Everybody(APC inclusive) knew that the country was nothing to write home about before the end of GEJ's tenure. However, APC went ahead to promise Nigerians to fix our problems within shortest period of time, & thank God some gullible Nigerians voted for them(APC) & they won. Therefore, I see no reason why some useless people are still blaming GEJ for their inability to fulfill their promises when they knew the problem on ground before deceiving some id!ots.

Politicians re liars judge them by their work not by their words. In electioneering, politician implore all kinds of tacticst to undermind their opponent. Again it will be unfair for us to assume or believe pmb will solve all the problems pdp left behind within 6months. Pdp should learn to accept defeat and work with the present administration so that nigeria will move forward. They should not be putting obstacles on the way of the new administration to create the impression that they can never do better than them. We should allow the electorates to judge that during election period
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by freudianslip(m): 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
This OP too funny! The topic should be 'Biafrans reacts' just check their usernames. BTW, those that reacts to same story here on nairaland are not Nigerians? Una just wan satisfy una ego. Ekpa dem!!!
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
The funniest part is that the Northerners are now asking guys to pray for the president after they refused to do same for Goodluck.
Nah thunder go help me locate una balls. Hypocrites.
But one guy wan kill me with laugh.
Which one be Mama Madu Bu Gari. grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by mrtheo33: 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
okolochyke:
The OP and other Ekpa people can continue to deceive themselves

Twitter has over 1 billion users globally

Nigerian twitter users are over 20 million. You cannot put up 20 comments and tell us that it represents the feelings of Nigerians

It is even more ridiculous when 90% of those making the comments are from one section of the country.

Those people do not represent the majority of Nigerians. This is a fact.

The majority of Nigerians are still trying to take in the enormity of the corruption that took place under Jonathan.

The people complaining here are most likely Ipob youths who do not like Nigeria anyway.
I hate when people chose to be stupid. What is d business of ipob n d issue of suffering of d people of nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by invectives(m): 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
okolochyke:

Twitter has over 1 billion users globally

Nigerian twitter users are over 20 million. You cannot put up 20 comments and tell us that it represents the feelings of Nigerians

It is even more ridiculous when 90% of those making the comments are from one section of the country.

The majority of Nigerians are still trying to take in the enormity of the corruption that took place under Jonathan.

The people complaining here are most likely Ipob youths who do not like Nigeria anyway.
OK Ekpa mumu use 17 months and take dat in.mtcheeeew.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
OP, yah Fada
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ndolarr:
All those defending PDP for destroying the economy are retardeens and should be ignored. Fact is PDP under Jonathan messed up the economy through massive looting! This is affecting a lot of things including inadequate funds to pay salaries and attend to decaying infrastructure! Buhari needs to raise alarm about this state of affairs so that the whole world will know the rot he is trying to clear! In a sane clime, people like Ekweremadu and other PDP leaders are supposed to be in jail or go into hiding out of shame! Ironically, they are the ones making the loudest noise! Shame on them!
Wat of PDP under Obasanjo??

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by francs23: 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
IPOB youths this and that. Abeg oo how many of the names associated with e.g this dansuki probe are from south east. APC NO GET PLANS ABEG. Ara ga agbagbusi ha niile

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by Maser: 12:02am On Dec 14, 2015
Nonsense post from somebody's Facebook account. Some wailers who had been comatose all day because of the shameful revelations against their stupid PDP suddenly found their voices. That's what this silly thread just did for them. Stupid Nigerians! You want a skyscraper you destroyed built overnight.
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 14, 2015
the heading should be Anti IGBOS react not NIGERIANS,buhari's enemies are Anti IGBOS friends,stupid people
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by starG7(m): 12:21am On Dec 14, 2015
okolochyke:

Facebook has over 1 billion users globally

Nigerian Facebook users are well over 20 million. You cannot put up 20 comments and tell us that it represents the feelings of Nigerians

this is the same PDP thoughts b4 the election, that nigeria is 160m ppl and just few ppl complaining, they never expected it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by olacollinz(m): 12:33am On Dec 14, 2015
Tell buari to give us our change.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by tamonokare: 12:55am On Dec 14, 2015
I wonder if blaming Jonathan can create jobs, or provide Electricity.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by tamonokare: 12:57am On Dec 14, 2015
I wonder if blaming Jonathan can create jobs, or provide Electricity. Una eye go clear by 2019, keep trying to fool Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by ikkkkk: 1:05am On Dec 14, 2015
Kids all over nairaland. Sometimes I wonder if most people in this forum understand simple English at all. I spent my Sunday without light and fuel. Moreover, I have not even been paid my November salary by FG. I lamented all day. Just at d time I saw a post in nairaland addressing my predicament, I saw bunch of brainless tribal fools trying to tribalize the issue.

No one is saying PDP should return to power. They are only telling APC to stop blaming the last government and start working because the economy was better under the last government than what APC turned it into.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by Ofornaira: 1:07am On Dec 14, 2015
Lie muhammad thinks the entire nation is as gulluble as all apc followers. 3 months into this administration, apc was saying that buharis achievements had superseded all the achievements made by gej in 6 years. Lie mohammed was busy shouting body language. I think that the best thing to do to lie mohammed is to pelt him with stones so as to let him understand that we all cannot continue to be fools. It is obvious that apc has deceived us, they have no clear plans on how to fix problem of this country.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by Stanbeto: 1:19am On Dec 14, 2015
I use to be a BIG fan of this Man, Gradually this administration is loosing my Support.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by lailo: 3:03am On Dec 14, 2015
I checked all those wu commented on Sahara FB,behold they were full of Ibos,only one yoruba and two Hausa men wu even supported Buhari.I therefore conclude Wailing Wailers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by arresa: 3:07am On Dec 14, 2015
Today, Nigeria is a zoo, you are not Nigerians and you want nothing to do with Nigerians, but tomorrow, you are Nigerians and members of the zoo worried about Nigeria and commenting on Nigerian issues..

Is this your usual state of confusion or the same identity crisis and no sense of belonging?
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by Lytech(m): 3:17am On Dec 14, 2015
Moneyyy:
APC has only been in power for about 6 months, please give them time to deliver - Rome was not built in a day.

But APC really needs to stop throwing blames and just get to work; once Nigerians feel the positive CHANGE, Nigerians would be the ones blaming the past administrations - not APC.
after 7month in power,we should still give them time....
chai,am not sure you know what you are saying.... They have just two and half years to work,one and half years is meant for campaigning for the next election.... 7month is gone alrdy,my brother when will they start discharging th change they promise us..... Please,just prove me wrong by pointing out 5 PMB achievement so far

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by danot1030: 3:23am On Dec 14, 2015
Anybody can react that does not erase the fact that PDP created the problem Buhari is solving.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by Reference(m): 3:30am On Dec 14, 2015
Ndolarr:

And when the whole world knows the rot he is trying to clear then what. Is Jonathan still stealing money till now. He saw what was in the purse since May, May, May!!! What has the revelations of massive theft got to do with plans, programs and actions. Because thieves broke into your house in May you will not pay your house rent in December or children's school fees in January. Did they steal your job as well. I have been saying it for months. 50, 60% loss of oil income does not translate to 0% development. If your salary is cut in half is it the end of the world. Cut waste, tighten budget, work harder that's all.

Hmmm. APC. The start up political capital is fast draining with little investments on ground. Na bankruptcy be dat oh....

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal / Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) / Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.