Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Ladies Do You Sniff Your Guy Boxers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Sniff Your Guy Boxers (1944 Views)

"Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady / Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do You Sniff Your Guy Boxers by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 14, 2015
So I was dating this girl, you see.
when one day, as I was getting out of the shower, I caught
her. She had my boxers all balled-up in her hands and was
sniffing at it. My first thoughts were that she had a fetish that I
didn't know about, and then over a period of several days, it
occurred to me, that maybe she was checking to see if I had
been cheating. Anyway she seemed embarrassed enough that i had caught her, so I didn't press the issue by asking, soooo...
that brings me here to the forums with questions.
Do you girls sniff or smell your man's boxer shorts?
Do you think my girlfriend was checking to see if I had been cheating on her?

why did she sniff it?
Re: Ladies Do You Sniff Your Guy Boxers by marshalcarter: 6:32am On Dec 14, 2015
She's checkin if you're the type that wears boxers for 3months....and maybe you are 1 of em grin
Re: Ladies Do You Sniff Your Guy Boxers by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 14, 2015
marshalcarter:
She's checkin if you're the type that wears boxers for 3months....and maybe you are 1 of em grin

Thanks! you're actually saying that out of experience. dirty guy , you're not even ashamed!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Sniff Your Guy Boxers by marshalcarter: 6:40am On Dec 14, 2015
crazysaint:

Thanks! you're actually saying that out of experience. dirty guy , you're not even ashamed!
@least she's proud of me puttin on boxers for just 2 days...but you....3 months...ahah..why na?? cheesy
You no get pity for ya boxer grin
Re: Ladies Do You Sniff Your Guy Boxers by Emac34: 6:59am On Dec 14, 2015
I tink dis question goes 2 dey ladies

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Sniff Your Guy Boxers by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 14, 2015
marshalcarter:

@least she's proud of me puttin on boxers for just 2 days...but you....3 months...ahah..why na?? cheesy
You no get pity for ya boxer grin
you sound more like a child... Putting on boxer for 2days is what you are proud of and your gf is proud of too, why some people can't even boast of a day. I guess you are from a pig tribe and you find such a dirty girlfriend, what a perfect match!
you guys are so disgusting.
Re: Ladies Do You Sniff Your Guy Boxers by marshalcarter: 7:29am On Dec 14, 2015
crazysaint:
you sound more like a child... Putting on boxer for 2days is what you are proud of and your gf is proud of too, why some people can't even boast of a day. I guess you are from a pig tribe and you find such a dirty girlfriend, what a perfect match!
you guys are so disgusting.
So wat abt you...are you clean?? undecided Ur damn galfrnd boxer sniffing b1tch is she clean??..if you are clean..she wouldn't dare to sniff it and if she's clean..she won't go ahead in sniffing dat ur dirty stinkin useless and colorless rag called boxer...when papa pig meets mama pig...dey bcum pigitarian tongue
Re: Ladies Do You Sniff Your Guy Boxers by obiorathesubtle: 7:53am On Dec 14, 2015

Re: Ladies Do You Sniff Your Guy Boxers by zinachidi(m): 8:06am On Dec 14, 2015
and ur gf didn't die of suffocation??
Re: Ladies Do You Sniff Your Guy Boxers by RussianRoulette: 8:12am On Dec 14, 2015
Eewweeeewwwwww lipsrsealed embarassed
smelly boxers,well maybe the smell of your boxers turn her on cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Is Overrated! / Happy Birthday Flashh!!! / LADIES How Do ONE Bring Out The Demon In YOU?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.