Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group (40499 Views)

IPOB: Chidoka Slams South-East Governors, Rejects Army’s Terrorism Tag On Group / Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard / Financial Times calls Nigeria's economic approach the height of foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by jamst2(m): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
huh! I know that the nigeria army & fg puppet are carrying out the order from their masters zionist america cia & israhell mossad...cos it show to prove by capturing their leader zakzaky.

Hmmm! If something bad happen to that man,there will be war in the north & can engulf to whole country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by AreaFada2: 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hefemale:
Iran too want join?

Then we're heading for big trouble.

You can be sure Saudi will stand gidigba behind the other side.

Inter-faith tension never do, na intra-faith one wan escalate now. shocked
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by hakanai(m): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
Not surprised . I felt this would happen. As usual Iran will want to rescue them because of the there beliefs. What we should expect next is Saudi response to it. Nigeria should try and isolate the issues here from that of the foreign influence o!

Again Syria comes to mind. Because when Iran begins to smuggle weapons to them and probably encourage some sinister actions it maybe late o!

Nigeria Government should put a tab on the Iranian Influence and not entertain any Other country in the matter. Especially if Saudi decides to ginger them from the sidelines o!

Above all IRAN and Other Nations stay out of it. We have legal process here. The Shiites should go to court or better still peacefully protest.

As for me that group needed to be checked. It is not today the treats and interruption from the group started. It was since Abacha. During late Yar'adua gov. i remember the CP kaduna abi AIG police warning of the treats of the group and some other sects in Niger state. The police then identified the group as a security risk. especially when it was uncovered they had a militant wing and organize some sort of military drills in a remote village within Zaria.

The intelligence community needs to put eye o! Iranian spy was once caught in Abuja spying on the government installation and Israel embassy. Also the arms shipments saga !!! Becareful.

1 Like

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by ElCapone(m): 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
So ur broders and ur businesses up north yhu dey talk giberrish abi. Violence is an indiscriminate beast!!!
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by billyG(m): 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
Trut:
Akpos jumps from bed and starts shouting "God save me, save me, save me. The wife asked, did you have a nightmare? He says yes. The wife asked ask again, were you been chased by a lion? Akpos replied; lion is even better. I nearly voted for Buhari again grin grin
Foool!Wakeup election don pass & Buhari is yur presido.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by seunny4lif(m): 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
ElCapone:
Go and get knowledge aabout islam if yhu really wanna knw and stop saying things abt islam which isn't true, who told yhu muslims follow aisha, we don't even follow prophet muhammad talk more of his daughter, he is but a prophet and a messenger, we are followers of his divine message which we believe is from God, we don't worship muhammad and his daughter but God almighty. So plz go get ur facts right b4 speaking abt islam plz!!!
Bro abeg maybe the yoruba dont do different Muslims but i don live part of my life for Arab world, so my man Muslims are divide to diff parts ..
Sunni are really Extreme and wicked while shiite keep cool and dont just kill u becos u are not a Muslim..
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by HeavenShield: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
Zoharariel:

Can you just imagine? If only there was no religion, the world would have been a garden of earthly delights.

Islam:- Who was Mohammed? A brigand, a thief and a child molesting pedophile.

Christianity:- Who was Jesus? An ugly son of a prostitute, transformed into a superman by the Romans through mind boggling lies.

Judaism:- Who was Yahweh? A despotic terrorist from planet Nibiru.

Let this world end, so that everybody can rest.
Wow! wonderful thinking. But let me attempt to correct your Ignorance.
Christianity is not a Religion. It is only classed as Religion for the purpose of study. It is an Act and life.
And Christians are not trouble makers but peace makers.
You will enjoy your life much better if you become a christian.
God bless you Friend.

5 Likes

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Guyman02: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sunni VS Shiite War enters Nigeria
Buratai and Buhari are Sunni Muslims
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by timsucess(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
Zoharariel:

Can you just imagine? If only there was no religion, the world would have been a garden of earthly delights.

Islam:- Who was Mohammed? A brigand, a thief and a child molesting pedophile.

Christianity:- Who was Jesus? An ugly son of a prostitute, transformed into a superman by the Romans through mind boggling lies.

Judaism:- Who was Yahweh? A despotic terrorist from planet Nibiru.

Let this world end, so that everybody can rest.

u are an atheist
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by map96(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
Macelliot:

Sunnis are followers of Aisha(muhammed's wife) while Shiites are followers of Ali(muhammed's uncle)...

Sunni headquarter is in Saudi arabia, while Shiite headquarter is in Iran...

The problem started on who will suceed muhammed after his death.. This lead to a deadly war between the two muslim fraction since 1500yrs ago till now...
As of now, they(muslims) have divided into 72 different sect..
... Ma guy u can lie o...

Ehn to d asker Sunnis r mainstream Muslims buh Shiite are d one who believed that leaders in Islam should b from Muhammad family n d Sunnis believe otherwise . Ali is not Muhammad's uncle rather he is his adopted son(uncle's son) n Sunnis r not Aisha follower.. Just d followers of d sunna of d prophet... Pls which 72 sect.. Abi u dey count Nasfat n ansarudeen join

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by billyG(m): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
Macelliot:

Sunnis are followers of Aisha(muhammed's wife) while Shiites are followers of Ali(muhammed's uncle)...

The problem started on who will suceed muhammed after his death.. This lead to a deadly war between the two muslim fraction since 1500yrs ago till now...
Let them continue 2 divide like Bacteria.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by klax(m): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
Macelliot:
Another terror group in the making....

* ISIS(Iraq & Syria)

* Hamas(Palestine)

* Al-Nusra (Syria & Lebanon)

* Al-Qaeda(Pakistan/Arabia)

* Al-Shabbab(Somalia)

* Boko-Haram (Nigeria)

* Talliban(Afganistan)

* Ansar-Al-Sharia (Libya)

* Jumaat Ansar-al-sunna(Iraq)

* Hezbollah(Lebanon)

* Muslim brotherhood (Egypt)

* Ansar Dine (Mali) e.t.c

They are all product of the 'religion of peace'.

Imagine the list and yet they are here with No Shame still talking. Can't you people be shame for once All this names above has fallen millions of innocent souls under one same religion who claim to be peaceful truly I can see the peace for real very peaceful my foot indeed.

1 Like

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by MrBONE2(m): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Guy abeg nox vex, when next the COAS is passing a road go and block it.
ha ha ha ha grin grin
he should experiment it and shaka the result at the end will be very interesting.

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
Macelliot:

An who are you?

Guess He's Darwin or Karl Marx.....

Ugly son of a prostitute? hmmm...such Angst. Guess He really knows the Son Of Nazareth Well. They must have met 2500 yrs ago.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by billyG(m): 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
babasanti:
I'm happy buhari can attack the north too. Now let the northern leaders condemn him like dey did to ihejerika. The wicked shall No NO peace
Get sense!wetin concern Buhari in this!
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
seunny4lif:

Sunni are really Extreme and wicked while shiite keep cool and dont just kill u becos u are not a Muslim..

Sometimes I entertain this thought too. Shittes seem more Human. The Sunnis are well....Apollyon's Minions.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by killercute16(m): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
stillchris:

dey there dey form bad guy. na when witches and wizards don use you share party rice finish, nobody go force am from your mouth sey jesus is lord
DIES
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Rexyl(m): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
yomalex:
Saudi Arabia practises Wahabi Islam

Sunni

Shiite

Which one is wahabi again? Anyway I want to believe this one doesn't instigate violence as the two.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by soke29(m): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Iran should face front jor.

Why would shites has to block the road that COAS is passing? Na so them get mind. A friend in kaduna told me that they would just block roads during the processing and fear wouldnt allow any body to pass.

And why did the shite leader resist arrest? The people that were protecting him from soldiers arrest na them kill themselves. The shite leader is not a president in Nigeria, he is not above the law.

Iran should know that Nigeria is not Lebanon where the shite head is more powerful than the president and has his own standing army.

Do u still remember how boko haram started in the first place
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by ElCapone(m): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
seunny4lif:

Bro abeg maybe the yoruba dont do different Muslims but i don live part of my life for Arab world, so my man Muslims are divide to diff parts ..
Wooow, am impressed at da level of ur ignorance abt islam, go and learn abt orthodox islam and stop rambling, dat yhu see ppl practicing a particular religion doesn't mean they practicing right, and abt shiites been peaceful I dare yhu to checkout da origin of assasins in islam and the roles they played in islamic history. If yhu don't knw plz try to knw and shelf ur ignorance aside, even me speaking to yhu don't knw all abt islam and am ready to learn.

1 Like

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by SIRmuel86(m): 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
Macelliot:

... 72 cha? And i tut dat only christians ar dividing. embarassed
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Macelliot(m): 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
ibietela2:

Which side is shia?
Shia/shiite are same thing..
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by soke29(m): 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
[quote author=CyberTerrorist post=40987939]Kill them all...We celebrate their killings just the way other Nigerians here celebrated the killing of protesting Igbos in Onitsha some days ago..NA more bullet to your AKs as your decimate this follish northerners..They voted for changi, let them enjoy it. Una never see something grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy[/quote

I pity ur life
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by callmenow: 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
ylaa:
Iran should mind their business and leave naija alone.

But the Shia are their brethren. Iran is notorious for exporting terrorism. Kaduna and neighbouring states could soon be one war zone. I advise people in these states to relocate to avoid consequences going forward. Iran never forgets!

1 Like

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Lilimax(f): 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
Macelliot:

* ISIS(Iraq & Syria)

* Hamas(Palestine)

* Al-Shabbab(Somalia)

* Boko-Haram (Nigeria)

* Talliban(Afganistan)

* Hezbollah(Lebanon)

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by seunny4lif(m): 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
kazuna:

Sometimes I entertain this thought too....Shittes seem more Human. The Sunnis are well....
I don stayed with both in arab world and believe the sunni are preaching wickedness and we have be caught by sunni militant just because we are Christians but was rescued shiite militant can u imagine that shocked

1 Like

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Tedassie(m): 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
Macelliot:

* ISIS(Iraq & Syria)

* Hamas(Palestine)

* Al-Shabbab(Somalia)

* Boko-Haram (Nigeria)

* Talliban(Afganistan)

* Hezbollah(Lebanon)

That 'religion' is more or less a cult...where apostasy is punishable by death!
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Masculity(m): 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
dunkem21:
grin Akpos don kill me with laughter .. grin

We don't talk much again these days, .. just read the last paragraph slowly, deeply and solemnly ..

You'r funny! You make me reread that part again. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
seunny4lif:

I don stayed with both in arab world and believe the sunni are preaching wickedness and we have be caught by sunni militant just because we are Christians but was rescued shiite militant can u imagine that shocked

If I must be an Islam convert, I'd rather be a Shitte.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by bobbyspeed(m): 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Guy abeg nox vex, when next the COAS is passing a road go and block it.

Na die be that, a child playing with fire
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by callmenow: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
Rexyl:

Sunni

Shiite

Which one is wahabi again? Anyway I want to believe this one doesn't instigate violence as the two.

Wahhabi is derived from Sunni sect. A purer or orthodox version of Sunni or do they claim. It is disputed by other sunni's
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Tbozun: 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Macelliot:

Sunnis are followers of Aisha(muhammed's wife) while Shiites are followers of Ali(muhammed's son inlaw)...

Ask those that know if you don't know. Please where did you get this your story?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic / El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' / Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.