Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group (40474 Views)

IPOB: Chidoka Slams South-East Governors, Rejects Army’s Terrorism Tag On Group / Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard / Financial Times calls Nigeria's economic approach the height of foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Magnitki: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
fastestfinger:
pls, just shut up already...your emotional outbursts is devoid of any logic whatsoever. What do you have to say about the sunnis that block major roads during their prayers and ceremonies?

Don't be a hypocrite!

Where do you see Sunnis block road, if there is any Sunni sect in Nigeria.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by HaneefahRN(f): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
Macelliot:

Sunnis are followers of Aisha(muhammed's wife) while Shiites are followers of Ali(muhammed's son inlaw)...

Sunni headquarter is in Saudi arabia, while Shiite headquarter is in Iran...

The problem started on who will suceed muhammed after his death.. This lead to a deadly war between the two muslim fraction since 1500yrs ago till now...
As of now, they(muslims) have divided into 72 different sect..
Are u a Muslim? The Sunnis do not follow Aisha (RA) but the Prophet and are against how the Shiites curse her and the other companions of the Prophet except Ali and elevate Ali to a Prophet-like position and there acts tht deviate from Islam. Although their fights seem to stem from politics wt the Shiite believing only those from Ali's line shld be allowed to rule
As regards the sects, the Prophet (SAW) had prophesied b4 he died that the Muslim Ummah wld be divided into 73 sects b4 the end and of all these sects only one wld be saved from hell.
'The people of the two scriptures divided into 72 sects. This Ummah will divide into 73 sects, in the fire all except one, some of the Ummah will be guided by desire like one who is infected by rabies, no vein, no joint will be saved from these desires'. Sahih Muslim.
Despite the warnings in the Quran to hold on to the truth of Islam, these sects are already emerging, many of which are based on the desires of their leaders passed down to followers, they perform acts outside the prescription of Islam, av believes that do not relate to Islam, fight among themselves, interprete the Quran to suit their desire, etc.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Eluwilussit(m): 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
Zoharariel:

Can you just imagine? If only there was no religion, the world would have been a garden of earthly delights.

Islam:- Who was Mohammed? A brigand, a thief and a child molesting pedophile.

Christianity:- Who was Jesus? An ugly son of a prostitute, transformed into a superman by the Romans through mind boggling lies.

Judaism:- Who was Yahweh? A despotic terrorist from planet Nibiru.

Let this world end, so that everybody can rest.

You need to re-examine your belief system! cry
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by badman007(m): 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
[quote author=Macelliot post=40989525]
An who are you?
Educated illiterate?[/quote

You call him an educated illiterate because you want to remain a slave. You don't want to know the truth do you?

If you were any better, you'd engage in a more meaningful and positive argument.

95% of Nigerian youths are thick as plank simple
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by alaskido(m): 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
For me, if they like they should divide into 1 million sect but they should leave we Christians in the south alone. I don tell Buhari say if he cannot control this country called Nigeria, he should divide it into 4 or 5 countries, make everybody waka go him own corner go stay.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by joe17: 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:

So because of what the shiites did, zaczackys son and wife should be killed? Cant they use tear gas or koboko? What did zackzakys children do to them in their previous attack to deserve to. Die?

Trust me, if Boko Haram could give the army headache, iranian soldiers would see our soldeirs as jokers.
I don't think u are making sense sir, I totally condemn the actions of the NA recently towards the innocent civilians, it's really cruel killing the wife and son of the leader, but letting ur emotions get the better part of you and look at our soldiers as being weak and unable to stand external attack is a mere out-of-mind assumptions that can't hold water and nonsensical-we all know that. Fighting external enemy can never b the same with the fight against BH, compare EBOLA fight.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by alaskido(m): 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
Akpos go kill me with laughter. In 2019 if we hear CHANGE again we go run like mad.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by orisa37: 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
Trouble de sleep, yanga de wake am. Iran should please please advise the shiites and the sunnis to behave themselves in Nigeria. Nigeria is in Africa. It is not Syria and not Iraq.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by badman007(m): 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
Before this matter escalates any further, take a look at Iraq. The fighting between these two would not help anybody.. Justice should be carried out in this case
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by proprince(m): 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hefemale:

Now this is hilarious! lmao
hahahahahaha
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by CyberTerrorist: 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:

The difference is that biafrans only have mouth while the Shiites could turn to another terrorist group and take revenge. We all saw how Boko Haram became dangerous. They were normal citizens like us before the Police started killing them unnecessarily
So because Biafrans only have mouth, they should be killed while Shiite shouldn't be killed because they are potential terrorist shocked ...You are a blood tasty ediotic terrorist angry
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by commytosy(f): 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
Macelliot:

Sunnis are followers of Aisha(muhammed's wife) while Shiites are followers of Ali(muhammed's son inlaw)...

The problem started on who will suceed muhammed after his death.. This lead to a deadly war between the two muslim fraction since 1500yrs ago till now...

hmmmmmm. what a religion. Just come and follow Christ coz we r not divided
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
kazuna:

Sometimes I entertain this thought too. Shittes seem more Human. The Sunnis are well....Apollyon's Minions.
Really? And DTS why Assad used biological weapons on Sunnis?

Don't start supporting what u know nothing abt. Read abt d Islamic revolution in Iran and all d other countries wt shiite militias. The whole way they work is to have a religious ruler & they ignore d govt or plot d takeover of d govt. Are Nigerian Muslims like DT? No. And pls Nigerian Muslims are not extremist. Just like UAE muslims are not extremists. BH are d extremist Sunnis. Stop equating both. Ur doing more harm dn good.

What they won't tell u abt d Iranian revolution is DT, not everyone supported an Islamic republic? They just took advantage cos d pple were tired of d tyrannical monarchy. But the same Iranians rioted for months a few yrs ago to overthrow ayatollah Khomeini cos they were tired of d arrangement. If d shiite was so peaceful, why didnt they listen to d pple. The ayatollahs revolutionary guard shut them up using d same methods, like their former shah.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by HaneefahRN(f): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
kazuna:

Sometimes I entertain this thought too. Shittes seem more Human. The Sunnis are well....Apollyon's Minions.
How many Sunnis do u knw and how many Shiites? Are they peaceful or not
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Acjohn(m): 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
Islam get members through persecution and oppression or sympathy.
these cannot come unless violence is involved that is why they create one.
you defeat them they cry that they are been oppressed because they are following the true path.
When there is no one they create one to oppress the faint hearted to join there band waggon of haters.
Don't be surprised if the Sunni take it up that the President is accused because he is a shite and they join the fight without the permission of the President.
since Iran has come into the picture, expect Saudi to come directly or in directly because they have not ended the one in Syria.
How would you expect peace from the religion of 'peace' when they have not got the Prince of peace.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
stillchris:

dey there dey form bad guy. na when witches and wizards don use you share party rice finish, nobody go force am from your mouth sey jesus is lord
gbam!!!
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Sman37(m): 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
[quote author=Macelliot post=40988692]Another terror group in the making....

* ISIS(Iraq & Syria)

* Hamas(Palestine)

* Al-Nusra (Syria & Lebanon)

* Al-Qaeda(Pakistan/Arabia)

* Al-Shabbab(Somalia)

* Boko-Haram (Nigeria)

* Talliban(Afganistan)

* Ansar-Al-Sharia (Libya)

* Jumaat Ansar-al-sunna(Iraq)

* Hezbollah(Lebanon)

* Muslim brotherhood (Egypt)

* Ansar Dine (Mali) e.t.c

They are all product of the 'religion of peace'.[/u ar lien by saying what u know not shias or wat eve ar not muslim and boko haram ar also no part of islam bt dey ar all d product of haters of Islam so dat hypocrite haters like u wl say tins lik u did
what do u know abt islam any way
find out what islam ar befor u talk futile words here]
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by falopey: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
ElCapone:
Go and get knowledge aabout islam if yhu really wanna knw and stop saying things abt islam which isn't true, who told yhu muslims follow aisha, we don't even follow prophet muhammad talk more of his daughter, he is but a prophet and a messenger, we are followers of his divine message which we believe is from God, we don't worship muhammad and his daughter but God almighty. So plz go get ur facts right b4 speaking abt islam plz!!!

its you that don't understand what he is saying. Muslims actually follow Muhammad. how do you hear the message of a man you don't follow. when I ask you to follow me on Twitter, doe it mean you don't serve God again.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by passionate88: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
Macelliot:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked JESU .No wonder they are very confuse
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by passionate88: 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
Zoharariel:

Can you just imagine? If only there was no religion, the world would have been a garden of earthly delights.

Christianity:- Who was Jesus? An ugly son of a prostitute, transformed into a superman by the Romans through mind boggling lies.

How will the world end from your point of view?
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by passionate88: 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
JUST IMAGINE

Macelliot:
Another terror group in the making....

* ISIS(Iraq & Syria)

* Hamas(Palestine)

* Al-Nusra (Syria & Lebanon)

* Al-Qaeda(Pakistan/Arabia)

* Al-Shabbab(Somalia)

* Boko-Haram (Nigeria)

* Talliban(Afganistan)

* Ansar-Al-Sharia (Libya)

* Jumaat Ansar-al-sunna(Iraq)

* Hezbollah(Lebanon)

* Muslim brotherhood (Egypt)

* Ansar Dine (Mali) e.t.c

They are all product of the 'religion of peace'.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by irumanle(m): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Guy abeg no vex, when next the COAS is passing a road go and block it.
best comment ever giveth
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by akins56(m): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
Macelliot:

you are wrong on the aisha part.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
Macelliot:

Uh? Im a muslim and a follower of prophet muhammad, where do i belong?
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
[quote author=Macelliot post=40988298]

As of now, they(muslims) have divided into 72 diffe
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by coruso(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
Wahala people

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by ElCapone(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
falopey:

its you that don't understand what he is saying. Muslims actually follow Muhammad. how do you hear the message of a man you don't follow. when I ask you to follow me on Twitter, doe it mean you don't serve God again.
i do understand wat he meant. Plus or minus there is no harm done in me clarifying more.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by ElCapone(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
seunny4lif:

Oga ade, wetin i know is what i know
U be sunni grin and mind u am talking about life experience here cool not what u read in ur book
bros na ma point b dat, no religion shld b based on xperience. Dats y we all have holy bookz.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by starG7(m): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
Trut:
Akpos jumps from bed and starts shouting "God save me, save me, save me. The wife asked, did you have a nightmare? He says yes. The wife asked ask again, were you been chased by a lion? Akpos replied; lion is even better. I nearly voted for Buhari again grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy funniest lesson
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by EricDonn(m): 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
Zoharariel:

This has strengthened my Faith in Jesus the Son of God, imagine, just like Pilate, u couldn't raise any charges against Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Macelliot(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sman37:
sorry sir! I'm not an hater of islam... Isis terrorist walks freely in syria... I have never seen muslim protested against them...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue Killings: Your Observations Are Incorrect - PMB Tells Saraki / Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) / I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.