Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group (40476 Views)

IPOB: Chidoka Slams South-East Governors, Rejects Army’s Terrorism Tag On Group / Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard / Financial Times calls Nigeria's economic approach the height of foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by qualityovenbake(m): 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
Nigerian Army are too aggressive in dealing with civilian matters.

1 Like

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by YerYer: 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
Irony
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Rexyl(m): 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ok. Noted!

The cloudy atmosphere is now getting clearer as we are getting to know the brains behind Sunnis and Shiites.

Iran is by the side of Shiites while Saudi is taking care of Sunnis.

If Nigerians are serious they must liberate themselves from external forces trying to control and use them. Presently many things about Nigeria are becoming unstable.

1 Like

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Psalm18: 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Macelliot:

Sunnis are followers of Aisha(muhammed's wife) while Shiites are followers of Ali(muhammed's uncle)...

Sunni headquarter is in Saudi arabia, while Shiite headquarter is in Iran...

The problem started on who will suceed muhammed after his death.. This lead to a deadly war between the two muslim fraction since 1500yrs ago till now...
As of now, they(muslims) have divided into 72 different sect..
His son in law not uncle
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by HRich(m): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Iran should worry about their problem and not Nigeria problem.

1 Like

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by rexbuton: 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Zoharariel:

Can you just imagine? If only there was no religion, the world would have been a garden of earthly delights.

Islam:- Who was Mohammed? A brigand, a thief and a child molesting pedophile.

Christianity:- Who was Jesus? An ugly son of a prostitute, transformed into a superman by the Romans through mind boggling lies.

Judaism:- Who was Yahweh? A despotic terrorist from planet Nibiru.

Let this world end, so that everybody can rest.

i used to enjoy your posts.. now i believe your account has been hacked

5 Likes

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by yapapa: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
kaycid77:
Iran will equip them very soon, Thank God I am from SE, The Land of the rising Sun, very soon they will invade SW to look for their brothers and the North, and turn these places to Syria, Iraq, Yemen while we are like Israel cool
imagine! I'm sure na from goat yansh dis one dropped.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Sunnycliff(m): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
...Finally, Goodbye to the Zoo!!

1 Like

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by yomalex(m): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hefemale:

Oh, I thought the headquarter of Islam is Saudi. Is their beliefs different?
Saudi Arabia practises Wahabi Islam
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by EASTSIDAZ: 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
The same reason why Trump said that Islam is the problem of the world. Islam should be STAMPED OUT!

They are the same blood thirsty people whether you call it Sunni or Shiite..they are the same #monster.

1 Like

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by networkgenuis: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
Make Naija nor dey price market wen she nor go fit buy o.

Every unbiased mind knows that the military handled this issue wrongly .
If the snake General wants to prove his mettle, it should be in Sambisa.

2 Likes

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by opineflu(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Abi o
stillchris:

dey there dey form bad guy. na when witches and wizards don use you share party rice finish, nobody go force am from your mouth sey jesus is lord
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by prinsam30: 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Macelliot:

Sunnis are followers of Aisha(muhammed's wife) while Shiites are followers of Ali(muhammed's uncle)...

The problem started on who will suceed muhammed after his death.. This lead to a deadly war between the two muslim fraction since 1500yrs ago till now...

This division eh na serious matter ooo, make God help us sha

2 Likes

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by ylaa(f): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Iran should mind their business and leave naija alone.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by ibietela2(m): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
Macelliot:

Which side is shia?
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by ibolomo(m): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
Kill them all...We celebrate their killings just the way other Nigerians here celebrated the killing of protesting Igbos in Onitsha some days ago..NA more bullet to your AKs as your decimate this follish northerners..They voted for changi, let them enjoy it. Una never see something grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
it seems the only thing that will get decimated is your brain. why would any right thinking human being celebrate the killing of another human being? Even though both the Shiite-leader defenders and the Biafraan agitators were clearly in the wrong, it is not something any sensible person celebrates.

RECEIVE SENSE

3 Likes

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by CEOMilkyway(m): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
Zoharariel:

Can you just imagine? If only there was no religion, the world would have been a garden of earthly delights.

Islam:- Who was Mohammed? A brigand, a thief and a child molesting pedophile.

Christianity:- Who was Jesus? An ugly son of a prostitute, transformed into a superman by the Romans through mind boggling lies.

Judaism:- Who was Yahweh? A despotic terrorist from planet Nibiru.

Let this world end, so that everybody can rest.

Bia nwokem! Who are you? Which planet did you erupt from biko? Vladir Putin your god Nna eh, nke gi ekpomekwe oh!
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by afuye(m): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
hmmm
Macelliot:
Another terror group in the making....

* ISIS(Iraq & Syria)

* Hamas(Palestine)

* Al-Nusra (Syria & Lebanon)

* Al-Qaeda(Pakistan/Arabia)

* Al-Shabbab(Somalia)

* Boko-Haram (Nigeria)

* Talliban(Afganistan)

* Ansar-Al-Sharia (Libya)

* Jumaat Ansar-al-sunna(Iraq)

* Hezbollah(Lebanon)

* Muslim brotherhood (Egypt)

* Ansar Dine (Mali) e.t.c

They are all product of the 'religion of peace'.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Bollinger(m): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Iran should face front jor.

Why would shites has to block the road that COAS is passing? Na so them get mind. A friend in kaduna told me that they would just block roads during the processing and fear wouldnt allow any body to pass.

And why did the shite leader resist arrest? The people that were protecting him from soldiers arrest na them kill themselves. The shite leader is not a president in Nigeria, he is not above the law.

Iran should know that Nigeria is not Lebanon were the shite head is more powerful than the president and has his own standing army.

Arrest from whom? It is not the army's job to arrest civilians. Soldiers should not even be seen wielding weapons on the streets. It is the job of the police to arrest people. But, this is Nigeria we are talking about. The abnormal is normal in that country.

1 Like

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by glossy6(f): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
Macelliot:

waoh! 72 sects, 72 virgins. So they have many denominations like Christians but in this case they are referred to as sects. Ibaboo

1 Like

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by odukoyayinka(m): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
Trut:
Akpos jumps from bed and starts shouting "God save me, save me, save me. The wife asked, did you have a nightmare? He says yes. The wife asked ask again, were you been chased by a lion? Akpos replied; lion is even better. I nearly voted for Buhari again grin grin
Igbo man right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by CyberTerrorist: 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
ibolomo:
it seems the only thing that will get decimated is your brain. why would any right thinking human being celebrate the killing of another human being? Even though both the Shiite-leader defenders and the Biafraan agitators were clearly in the wrong, it is not something any sensible person celebrates.

RECEIVE SENSE
Shut da fvck up and don't ever quote me again angry ..Where were you when they were making merry because of innocent young Igbos murdered in cold blood in Onitsha simply because they were protesting for their right? ..You are sick in the head angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by doncaster(m): 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
Which of the sect do the southern Muslim align with?
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by odukoyayinka(m): 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
Trut:
Akpos jumps from bed and starts shouting "God save me, save me, save me. The wife asked, did you have a nightmare? He says yes. The wife asked ask again, were you been chased by a lion? Akpos replied; lion is even better. I nearly voted for Buhari again grin grin
Am dissapointed

4 Likes

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Penhand(m): 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
One thing I like about nigerians is that we always have a word or two to say about every matter whethher we know the truth or not. Nawa for us o! I just pray this our tok-tok attitude will not land us iinto trouble oneday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Bphemy: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
fix ur digital satellite for an affordable amount.if any his interested contact me cool
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by ElCapone(m): 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
Macelliot:

Go and get knowledge aabout islam if yhu really wanna knw and stop saying things abt islam which isn't true, who told yhu muslims follow aisha, we don't even follow prophet muhammad talk more of his daughter, he is but a prophet and a messenger, we are followers of his divine message which we believe is from God, we don't worship muhammad and his daughter but God almighty. So plz go get ur facts right b4 speaking abt islam plz!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by seunny4lif(m): 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
Endtime comments grin

1 Like

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by klax(m): 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
So Nigeria my own country has niw become a nation which dog and goats talk to or tells what to do Look at Iran nose diving to Nigeria matter God pls God what is our offense that you are so angry with this country this way Pls God forgive and have mercy plssss.

Iran talking, Nigeria eyes don see oo. Iran of all country talking for some criminals that all they know is to shed blood. Iran talking hhhmmmm. .............I m short if words.

I don't bloody care what they are saying or how they put it how dare Iran talking the bloody things that got killed are they Iranian citizen infact as a matter of fact thunder fire you Iran.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by lekancaring(m): 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
Rednaxelot:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/iran-calls-nigeria-to-stop-crackdown-on-shiites/
I had dat d military man won't to arrest the leader of the muslim sec I dont know wen the military now turn to police dat can go and arrest a civilian we need govn intervention on dis because dis military people now killing civilian on justified dats Ow they kill people of biafra in south East.

1 Like

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Penhand(m): 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
Macelliot:

nice research. Why wouldn't u have a nice time to make an indepth research on that issue? I will appriciate if u will. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bindow Jibrilla Visits IBB & Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) / Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi / President Buhari Broke His Ramadan Fast With Tinubu, Sultan Of Sokoto In Saudi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.