Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group (40475 Views)

IPOB: Chidoka Slams South-East Governors, Rejects Army’s Terrorism Tag On Group / Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard / Financial Times calls Nigeria's economic approach the height of foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by abduljabbar4(m): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
So because Biafrans only have mouth, they should be killed while Shiite shouldn't be killed because they are potential terrorist shocked ...You are a blood tasty ediotic terrorist angry

What i mean by that is that these people might strike back. The result of their actions is what im afraid of. Unlike the biafran bastards who only know how to make threats and give ultimatums, these people might become another deadly group. And please i never rejoiced the killing of biafrans by NA

1 Like

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by abduljabbar4(m): 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
joe17:
I don't think u are making sense sir, I totally condemn the actions of the NA recently towards the innocent civilians, it's really cruel killing the wife and son of the leader, but letting ur emotions get the better part of you and look at our soldiers as being weak and unable to stand external attack is a mere out-of-mind assumptions that can't hold water and nonsensical-we all know that. Fighting external enemy can never b the same with the fight against BH, compare EBOLA fight.

Are you saying that the NA is capable of facing Iran?grin'

The best answer for you is "k"
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Moneyyy: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Estellar: 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
stillchris:

dey there dey form bad guy. na when witches and wizards don use you share party rice finish, nobody go force am from your mouth sey jesus is lord
Don't I just love ur answer?
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by gogodaye(m): 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
Trut:
Akpos jumps from bed and starts shouting "God save me, save me, save me. The wife asked, did you have a nightmare? He says yes. The wife asked ask again, were you been chased by a lion? Akpos replied; lion is even better. I nearly voted for Buhari again grin grin
Hahahahahaha.....
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by christopher123(m): 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sunni vs Wahabi

The major difference between Sunni and Wahabi is the beliefs and rituals. Sunnis are in majority and almost 90% percent of Muslims around the world belong to Sunni sect whereas the members of Wahabi movement are located in Saudi Arab. There are a few main and major as well as many secondary differences between the Sunni and Wahabi Muslims which caused these sects to be cut off from each other and emerge independently.

The major difference between them is that Wahabis believe that Prophet Muhammad should be praised only as a human being whereas Sunnis show extra special care and respect towards the Prophet of Islam.

Sunni Muslims celebrate the birthday of the Holy Prophet and arrange Meelaad. Meelaad is a form of gathering in which the Sunni Muslims get together and praise the Holy Prophet. The birthdays of Sufi saints are also celebrated with much dedication and enthusiasm. The day of their deaths are commemorated in the form of Urs. Wahabi Muslims do not believe in celebrating and practicing all these events which are very strongly rooted in Islam. Wahabis call these practices of events as unlawful and wrongful innovations. Wahabis also believe that this is as close as to shirk or polytheism and Sunnis follow the ways of infidel Hindus.

Sunni Muslims believe that Prophet Muhammad is Nur and still present in this world. Whereas Wahabis do not believe in using pious individuals as intermediaries when asking Allah as they consider it shirk or polytheism. Sunnis believe in the saints and mysticism whereas Wahabis do not believe in mysticism, intercession and prostration as well. Sunni Muslims visit the tombs of the saints and perform tawassul for the blessings of Allah whereas it is the greatest sin for a Wahabi.

Sunni Muslims believe in four imams of fiqah or Islamic laws such as Hanfi, Hanbli, Malakii and Shaafeyii whereas Wahabi does not follow an Iman in Fiqh. Wahabi Muslims are a group of fundamentalists and have an orthodox version Islam. Wahabis in Saudi Arab do not allow their females to work side by side with their men and they also are not allowed to drive a car. The women are treated as third rate citizens and they are bound to wear a long abayaa or garment to cover them from head to toe. Sunni Muslims are moderate and believe in the equality of women as suggested by Islam.

There are many differences present in their rituals of praying, marriage ceremonies, dresses etc. Wahabi Muslims have separate mosques and schools. Wahabi Muslims are followers of Mohammed ibn Abdul Wahab in the 18th century in Arabia, and his movement came up against a lot of opposition from the Indians Sunni Muslims. Members of the Wahab movement in Saudi Arabia believe their role as a restorer or reformer to free Islam from negative deviances, heresies, innovations, superstitions and idolatries. Wahabis prefer to eliminate music and listening to songs. They are against watching television and drawings of living things which contain a soul.

Summary

1. Wahabi Muslims are followers of Muhammad ibne Abdul wahab present in the 18th century in Saudi Arabia whereas Sunni Muslims are followers of Prophet Muhammad and his companions.

2. Sunni Muslims believe in intercession and mysticism whereas Wahabis call them as deviants and wrongful innovations in Islam.

3. Sunni Muslims strictly follow one of the four schools of thoughts or madhabs of fiqah or Islamic jurisprudence whereas Wahabis follow their sheikh.

4. Wahabis do not observe annual Sufi festivals, events or the birthday of Prophet Muhammad.

5. Sunni Muslims wear charms and believe in healing powers unlike Wahabi beliefs like visiting tombs or shrines of saints.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by agentakins: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
cryptocurrency is a lifetime investment. It is an investment that can earn you much profit everyday for life. This is not a HYIP program. A lot of Nigerians and foreigners are into it. Most nairalanders are also benefitting from it. There is a WhatsApp group for all nairalanders doing it. You can request for the FREE INFO by sending a blank mail to engrolu@gmail.com, it is free to join.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by trollolololol(m): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
they can go fvck themselves. who tf do they think they are
bulllshit
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Rafidi: 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
christopher123:
Sunni vs Wahabi

The major difference between Sunni and Wahabi is the beliefs and rituals. Sunnis are in majority and almost 90% percent of Muslims around the world belong to Sunni sect whereas the members of Wahabi movement are located in Saudi Arab. There are a few main and major as well as many secondary differences between the Sunni and Wahabi Muslims which caused these sects to be cut off from each other and emerge independently.

The major difference between them is that Wahabis believe that Prophet Muhammad should be praised only as a human being whereas Sunnis show extra special care and respect towards the Prophet of Islam.

Sunni Muslims celebrate the birthday of the Holy Prophet and arrange Meelaad. Meelaad is a form of gathering in which the Sunni Muslims get together and praise the Holy Prophet. The birthdays of Sufi saints are also celebrated with much dedication and enthusiasm. The day of their deaths are commemorated in the form of Urs. Wahabi Muslims do not believe in celebrating and practicing all these events which are very strongly rooted in Islam. Wahabis call these practices of events as unlawful and wrongful innovations. Wahabis also believe that this is as close as to shirk or polytheism and Sunnis follow the ways of infidel Hindus.

Sunni Muslims believe that Prophet Muhammad is Nur and still present in this world. Whereas Wahabis do not believe in using pious individuals as intermediaries when asking Allah as they consider it shirk or polytheism. Sunnis believe in the saints and mysticism whereas Wahabis do not believe in mysticism, intercession and prostration as well. Sunni Muslims visit the tombs of the saints and perform tawassul for the blessings of Allah whereas it is the greatest sin for a Wahabi.

Sunni Muslims believe in four imams of fiqah or Islamic laws such as Hanfi, Hanbli, Malakii and Shaafeyii whereas Wahabi does not follow an Iman in Fiqh. Wahabi Muslims are a group of fundamentalists and have an orthodox version Islam. Wahabis in Saudi Arab do not allow their females to work side by side with their men and they also are not allowed to drive a car. The women are treated as third rate citizens and they are bound to wear a long abayaa or garment to cover them from head to toe. Sunni Muslims are moderate and believe in the equality of women as suggested by Islam.

There are many differences present in their rituals of praying, marriage ceremonies, dresses etc. Wahabi Muslims have separate mosques and schools. Wahabi Muslims are followers of Mohammed ibn Abdul Wahab in the 18th century in Arabia, and his movement came up against a lot of opposition from the Indians Sunni Muslims. Members of the Wahab movement in Saudi Arabia believe their role as a restorer or reformer to free Islam from negative deviances, heresies, innovations, superstitions and idolatries. Wahabis prefer to eliminate music and listening to songs. They are against watching television and drawings of living things which contain a soul.

Summary

1. Wahabi Muslims are followers of Muhammad ibne Abdul wahab present in the 18th century in Saudi Arabia whereas Sunni Muslims are followers of Prophet Muhammad and his companions.

2. Sunni Muslims believe in intercession and mysticism whereas Wahabis call them as deviants and wrongful innovations in Islam.

3. Sunni Muslims strictly follow one of the four schools of thoughts or madhabs of fiqah or Islamic jurisprudence whereas Wahabis follow their sheikh.

4. Wahabis do not observe annual Sufi festivals, events or the birthday of Prophet Muhammad.

5. Sunni Muslims wear charms and believe in healing powers unlike Wahabi beliefs like visiting tombs or shrines of saints.

while your explanation is largely correct, but you aim so much at the trivial differences while forgetting that Wahhabis are part of Sunni Islam. more or less, you can say Wahhabis are radical Sunnis.

generally, Shias and Sunnis have coexisted very well over the centuries as people. but for the Wahhabis (in Saudi Arabia) referred to as salafists (elsewhere), they declare Shias as heretics/apostates and they emphasize on takfirism, declaring those who differ with them in terms of beliefs as infidels who should therefore be killed. this is the doctrine that wahhabi oriented takfiri groups like boko haram, al shabab, ISIL, alqaeda (ad every other Sunni terrorist group) share in common. they hate anyone who holds a differing religious or even political belief to theirs and they aim to eliminate such difference by shedding blood. Sunnis largely do not follow this doctrine; unfortunately, since wahhabis parade themselves as Sunnis, and the ruling family in saudi (where islam's holiest places are found) is wahhabi, sunnis are very much prone to being infected with wahhabism. yes, you read right! i used the word "infected" because Wahhabi takfirism is a big disease to humanity.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by mindtricks: 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hmm!

WMCIS?
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by ColeworldMD(m): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
fastestfinger:
pls, just shut up already...your emotional outbursts is devoid of any logic whatsoever. What do you have to say about the sunnis that block major roads during their prayers and ceremonies?

Don't be a hypocrite!
Is it even only muslims? When I was in lagos, one of the christain sects. The ones dat dont wear shoes, they also blocked the road during one of their rites and nobody complained. what of jehova witness dat dont accept blood donation even if it is to save their lives in the hospital? what of pastors & priests claiming to bless church member with sex. Nobody should claim they are religious if the they think only their religion is right. That's hypocrital & I know no religion supports dat. Just cuz some ppl commit atrocities in the name of religion doesnt mean other members & the whole religion should take fall for it.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by salissmg(m): 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
Kill them all...We celebrate their killings just the way other Nigerians here celebrated the killing of protesting Igbos in Onitsha some days ago..NA more bullet to your AKs as your decimate this follish northerners..They voted for changi, let them enjoy it. Una never see something grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
A wasted sperm. Common simple statement you can't understand. An educated illitrate though many of u igbos end up as robbers Bcs u can't get the whole ping of a nod on ur big head.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by anie33(m): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
this is serious god help we 9ja
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
janellemonae:

Stop equating both. Ur doing more harm dn good.

My argument is that if I am dangling off a cliff and there are two passersby overhead, the Shiite btwn the two is more likely to grasp my hand than the other.
I have experienced that kindness more than three times at the last count. Not that I am sympathetic towards Muslims in general (check my previous posts, I'd Bash them at will and still think that they refused to evolve with the times) but I still maintain that being in their presence (the Shia), you are less likely to feel alienated or an infidel.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by EasternLeopard: 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:

What i mean by that is that these people might strike back. The result of their actions is what im afraid of. Unlike the biafran bastards who only know how to make threats and give ultimatums, these people might become another deadly group. And please i never rejoiced the killing of biafrans by NA

All nairalanders see how this poster is instigating trouble

We hope Mynd4 will not be partial.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by EasternLeopard: 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Where is Mynd4

Quickly come and see oooo
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by abduljabbar4(m): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Where is Mynd4

Quickly come and see oooo

But Muslims are terorists right? Mtcheew. Are you a Biafra bastard?
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by EasternLeopard: 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:

But Muslims are terorists right? Mtcheew. Are you a Biafra bastard?

Mynd4

See this poster calling Muslims terrorists
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by preetyb(f): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
Zoharariel:

Can you just imagine? If only there was no religion, the world would have been a garden of earthly delights.

Islam:- Who was Mohammed? A brigand, a thief and a child molesting pedophile.

Christianity:- Who was Jesus? An ugly son of a prostitute, transformed into a superman by the Romans through mind boggling lies.

Judaism:- Who was Yahweh? A despotic terrorist from planet Nibiru.

Let this world end, so that everybody can rest.

Rest where? Where do u think you will rest at this level and stage of ur mind set if the world should come to an end now?
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Neplusultra(f): 11:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
passionate88:
How will the world end from your point of view?
Very intelligent question! Since he doesn't believe in any greater power, who will now end the world?
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by acehood907(m): 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
Abeg shiite are not among the real muslims in Nigeria oooo cause there Behivious is to abuse our prophet friends
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hefemale:

Oh, I thought the headquarter of Islam is Saudi. Is their beliefs different?

My brother, their believe is different, when Mohammed dies, one group said mahammed son should take over while the other group said the most senior follower of Mohammed should take over then quarrel broke out between the two groups hence division. Sunnis ( the ones that believe that mahammed son should take over and Shiite( the one that belief DAT the most senior should take over) was born. Saudi is mainly Sunni while Iran is mainly Shiite.
That is y Iran is supporting Syrian rebels which is shaiite and Iran is supporting Syrian government which is Sunni. Let me stop to lesson here.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Hassan080196(m): 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
So how dumb your comment is? Muslims are fighting on who will succeed Prophet Muhammad. Where do you see all these lies? I'd like to see where you read all the lies. Well, it's your nature. We know you people. What I will just tell is that,you should at least try to keep your ignorance to yourself and stop broadcasting it.
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by Melinde: 12:29am On Dec 15, 2015
Macelliot:

Sunnis are followers of Aisha(muhammed's wife) while Shiites are followers of Ali(muhammed's son inlaw)...

Sunni headquarter is in Saudi arabia, while Shiite headquarter is in Iran...

The problem started on who will suceed muhammed after his death.. This lead to a deadly war between the two muslim fraction since 1500yrs ago till now...
As of now, they(muslims) have divided into 72 different sect..
including Boko haram
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by nduchucks: 12:32am On Dec 15, 2015
Iran needs to keep her terrorist supporting asses out of our affairs.

1 Like

Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by chrisblack: 1:27am On Dec 15, 2015
Hefemale:

Oh, I thought the headquarter of Islam is Saudi. Is their beliefs different?
yes
Thiers is different in many ways.that's part of the origin of fanaticism and terrorism. Shi'ite and Sunni's don't agreed .and this they would fight for till the end of time
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by NathyBongos: 3:24am On Dec 15, 2015
Na better God go punish Iran for making such comment,at the detriment of our well being and security right? Long hisssssss
Re: Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group by ddeola: 7:24am On Dec 15, 2015
Iran should SHUT UP and face their own problem. They lack proper reasoning because common sense should tell whoever is raising false alarm that Nigeria is not fighting the Shi'ite. There was a fracas between the group and the Army and it is being resolved.

They lack the moral justification to advice Nigeria so they should SHUT D FU*K UP and not involve themselves in our own internal issues. Please STAY AWAY from our family matters face your country's miriads of problems.

Nigeria is a secular country that allows people follow their faith, all Nigerians and foreigners in Nigeria have absolute freedom to follow any religion of their choice. Maybe Iran should learn from that to start with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) / I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe / Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.