Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Sex Does Not Keep A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Does Not Keep A Man (983 Views)

Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? / Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. / Guys If She Make the first Move for Sex Does It Make Her Cheap Or Bold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Does Not Keep A Man by osesology(m): 9:38am On Dec 14, 2015
I just want to use this medium to advice girls out there that the fact that you've found a man you are attracted to or that you think you love doesn't mean that you should try to get him by luring him to have sex with you. Giving him your body won't keep him. It's funny how girls go `who was that girl I saw you with today?' How can you be asking a guy that never asked you out before you willingly gave him sex such a question?
So in my opinion, If you like a guy (maybe because he is cute, rich, physically attractive or for whatever reason) try as much as possible to keep your dignity as a woman. Make friends with him, get close to him, make him notice that you have an interest in him and try as much as possible to be urself all the time. Don't try to be what you are not cos that's an ominous thing to do. Yes, men are attracted by what they see (sex) but they are kept by what they feel (love)
So whatever you do, never try to use sex to KEEP a man.
Making love is much more pleasurable that just having sex.
Thanks
Re: Sex Does Not Keep A Man by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 14, 2015
Yeah yeah and bad girls like me are taken to the alter every saturday while the good girls still attends shiloh and mfm singles prayer night.

The world has changed sex keeps a man now.
Then the man develops love later for the girl.
We see it happening.
So ladies if you find a guy you love do all you have to keep him fake girls are getting rich daily.
Re: Sex Does Not Keep A Man by Nature8(m): 9:45am On Dec 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Sex Does Not Keep A Man by RussianRoulette: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2015
diabolical sex does tongue
Re: Sex Does Not Keep A Man by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2015
I'm not sure there are much girls left that still think sex in itself keeps s man...
Re: Sex Does Not Keep A Man by Favolly(f): 10:07am On Dec 14, 2015
Oliviaarims:
I'm not sure there are much girls left that still think sex in itself keeps s man...
Exactly!

This matter has been so overflogged, it is tired
Re: Sex Does Not Keep A Man by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2015
Favolly:

Exactly!

This matter has been overflogged, it is tired

Yea... The ones that have learnt,have learnt.. The upcoming ones, I believe are getting wiser. For those that haven't learnt nd those that don't want to, they'll probably never learn irrespective of what anyone says till the close of age.
Re: Sex Does Not Keep A Man by osesology(m): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2015
Oliviaarims:
So why do they do it then, just for the pleasure?
Re: Sex Does Not Keep A Man by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2015
osesology:

So why do they do it then, just for the pleasure?
For some yes... Simply for the sheer pleasure. For others, it's one way of expressing love.. Some see it as a bond... And then of course, there's still the small fraction that hopes it would help keep the man in question.
Re: Sex Does Not Keep A Man by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 14, 2015
OP which kind yarn be this? If she nor gimme that pvssy gonk, I go drop her like hot dodo.
Sex keeps me with my lady.
Re: Sex Does Not Keep A Man by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 14, 2015
A lady is the streets and a freak in the sheets would ave me for keeps.
Re: Sex Does Not Keep A Man by osesology(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
stupidity:
OP which kind yarn be this?
If she nor gimme that pvssy gonk, I go drop her like hot dodo.

Sex keeps me with my lady.
Crazy guy!! lol
What then happens when the sexy part of your relationship starts to wear off? You guys will break up, abi? There has to be something stronger than sex to hold a relationship for long or else you guys are inevitably heading for the rocks (like the infamous iceberg and the titanic)
Re: Sex Does Not Keep A Man by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
sadsadsadsadsad

(1) (Reply)

5 Funny Reasons For Breakups / Oh, Woman Wahala! This Kind Thing Happening To Bobby Since He Ws 30. Now He's 50 / Why Women Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.