Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Why Women Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Cheat (984 Views)

Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs / Why Women Love Lies---true Story / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Cheat by fyneboi79(m): 8:51am On Feb 26, 2016
It is easier to cheat with a woman whose husband or boyfriend feels insecure than to cheat with a woman whose man is confident and smart unless he has sex issues anyway.
Her question if the latter was the case to you will be; what can you offer me that I don't have in my man? But the woman with the insecure man always has emotional needs as great as fear because she does not feel protected knowing that her man is vulnerable.
Why do women in abusive relationships stay?Its because they feel a great deal of protection against external harm and they mostly feel these men can't hurt them beyond what the external enemy would do so they stay. So its just that simple,if you do not want your woman to cheat on you just make her feel secure by being secure yourself. Be confident.
Re: Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 26, 2016
This is a very honest and straightforward argument.

I have always reiterated that cheating is tied to confidence and self esteem.

Nice one poster, but that beating part does not gel.
Re: Why Women Cheat by fyneboi79(m): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2016
Secretario:
This is a very honest and straightforward argument.

I have always reiterated that cheating is tied to confidence and self esteem.

Nice one poster, but that beating part does not gel.
I concur grin
Re: Why Women Cheat by Adonis3: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2016
to be sincere with you

Women cheat because they want to

There's no unifying theory to examine why it happens

What makes one woman cheat could be what makes another stay!

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Why Women Cheat by fyneboi79(m): 9:31am On Feb 26, 2016
Adonis3:
to be sincere with you

Women cheat because they want to

There's no unifying theory to examine why it happens

What makes one woman cheat could be what makes another stay!

#Adonis3HasSopken
hmm! That's some sense there.
Re: Why Women Cheat by NiRfreak(m): 9:40am On Feb 26, 2016
However, some women don't have the value or virtue of fidelity. Its not just in their belief system. They believe its okay and they can get away with it as long as they are not caught. To them its all fun and sweet adventure.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Cheat by fyneboi79(m): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2016
NiRfreak:
However, some women don't have the value or virtue of fidelity. Its not just in their belief system. They believe its okay and they can get away with it as long as they are not caught. To them its all fun and sweet adventure.
I concur grin
Re: Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 01, 2016
No reason for anybody to CHEAT.
Re: Why Women Cheat by fyneboi79(m): 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
gassdon:
No reason for anybody to CHEAT.

I concur.......but we still cheat anyway

(1) (Reply)

Legal Prostitute Says As Long As Your Penis Is Healthy, It's Ideal For Sex / Teenage Girls Take ‘special Spirit Bath’ After S*x With Alhaji (must Watch) / Relationship Tips: See How To Last Long In Bed Naturally Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.