Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,070 members, 7,867,052 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

She Won't Date A Hustler - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Won't Date A Hustler (729 Views)

Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? / She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Won't Date A Hustler by Chem1st: 11:22am On Dec 14, 2015
So I was with the boys drinking and having a good time and one of the conversations that ensued was about relationship.. One of the boys opened up that his wife told him in one of their midnight conversation that if he was not working, she won't have dated him how much more marriage.. She said she had needs and she will rather not date a hustler and cheat..
We were splitted in our reasoning on this matter.. Some where for, others against..
Questions where thrown like what if the needs stop being catered for, if she really loved him, etc.. What's you guys take on this..
Re: She Won't Date A Hustler by feran15(m): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2015
Chem1st:
So I was with the boys drinking and having a good time and one of the conversations that ensued was about relationship.. One of the boys opened up that his wife told him in one of their midnight conversation that if he was not working, she won't have dated him how much more marriage.. She said she had needs and she will rather not date a hustler and cheat..
We were splitted in our reasoning on this matter.. Some where for, others against..
Questions where thrown like what if the needs stop being catered for, if she really loved him, etc.. What's you guys take on this..

we all have preferences and criteria for our spouses. of she cant date a hustler, she has her reasons
Re: She Won't Date A Hustler by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2015
Chem1st:
is the lady not working?
Re: She Won't Date A Hustler by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 14, 2015
feran15:

we all have preferences and criteria for our spouses. of she cant date a hustler, she has her reasons

no fvckin reason. She's a gold digger
Re: She Won't Date A Hustler by feran15(m): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2015
stupidity:
no fvckin reason. She's a gold digger

don't let thy moniker manifest in thy life.

not every girl like that is a gold digger
Re: She Won't Date A Hustler by iceberylin(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2015
Nobody wants to suffer ...

Niggas expect girls to love their broke ass but will prefer a Rich man to marry their sisters..

1 Like

Re: She Won't Date A Hustler by Cholls(m): 11:41am On Dec 14, 2015
My brother i tell guys just respect women for what they do but not for what they say. My brother if i should answer your question...what if her needs stop being catered for?. I tell you you can never get a factual answer that this is what is going to happen...women are full of mysteries.
Re: She Won't Date A Hustler by Chem1st: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
is the lady not working?
She is working now but not too sure about then..
Re: She Won't Date A Hustler by cruzita(f): 11:43am On Dec 14, 2015
who would want to marry a man who is not working?,dem born her to suffer ,?she will marry who will take good care of her and its the responsibility of the man to cater and care for her
Re: She Won't Date A Hustler by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2015
Do you guys even know what it means to be a hustler.

I'm sure she'll be happy to marry one of those Range Rover driving Lekki boys even though he has no regular job or steady income shey?

***Newflash***
NOT ALL HUSTLERS ARE POOR.
Re: She Won't Date A Hustler by Pheals(f): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2015
Op there's different between hustling and working? The guy said if he's not working, she won't date him.... guy if U are in the gal shoes will U marry a jobless dude.... your mama go chase U with broom
Re: She Won't Date A Hustler by Chem1st: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2015
cruzita:
who would want to marry a man who is not working?,dem born her to suffer ,?she will marry who will take good care of her and its the responsibility of the man to cater and care for her
This thing is 2 ways.. As a parent, hearing this, will you allow your child get involved with such a person? As a person, will you feel comfortable hearing this from your spouse knowing fully well u both professed undying and unconditional love? People hustle from rock bottom to the top..
Re: She Won't Date A Hustler by Chem1st: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2015
Pheals:
Op there's different between hustling and working? The guy said if he's not working, she won't date him.... guy if U are in the gal shoes will U marry a jobless dude.... your mama go chase U with broom
Hustler in this context is a young grad still finding his bearing..
Re: She Won't Date A Hustler by Chem1st: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2015
Pheals:
Hustler in this context is a young grad still trying to stand on his feet..
Re: She Won't Date A Hustler by bvegas2020: 10:35am On Dec 16, 2015
looking for advice then check the best online dating site which is whereweallmeet, join now for free

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways Men Secretly Cheat / Who Is Your Man Of The Year? / Naija Lady Dating Married Man Wants To Send Their S3x Tape To The Man's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.