Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,367 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help (44661 Views)

This Akata Girl Won't Let Me Rest / They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / I Am Confused ! I Need To Be Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by igidaduro: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2017
There are somethings i really don't understand.
A friend needs an advice. The story goes:-

I met this lady 2 yrs ago or more she didn't say yes until last year September or so, i figure out that are supposed bf broke her h@,

So i was very careful and everything was fine then i discover she couldn't get over the guy so i asked her if she was going to leave me if the guy comes back
Then she started crying (that was a yes for me) i pet her not to cry cos I can't withstand her tears i let her realise I care and want something serious that's why I ask.
Later I discover she stop/reduce the time we see her attitude changed so i ask her and i got to know she is back with her ex. All this happened within 2 month.
So i put myself together as i saw it coming i try to comfort her that I know it's not easy for her.she said she still want to be my friend which i didnt object.

Fast forward to late January she told me she want me to get a woman for mysef that she is getting married this month February, so as a good guy i kept my distance from Her i don't want to affect a relationship. Suddenly she started complaining that am avoiding her blah blah and have changed, this continued for days so I decided to visit her, one of the days I went to her place i tried to get close to her(just to know her motive, if that's what she wanted) she objected but she won't still stop chatting me.

Up till midnight and as early as 6 in the morning. Now i don't even know what she want. Abeg una ladies wetin this kain babe dey find ooo her wedding shud be 2 weeks from now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by peter0071(m): 10:42am On Feb 02, 2017
Abeg talk something else.... it takes two to tango.... stop pushing the blames on her... you are also playing your own parts... please stay away from the married woman if you really respect her marriage

173 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by newyorks(m): 10:42am On Feb 02, 2017
u're her pain reliever.if u understand my point.

58 Likes

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by kilokeys(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2017
you are an accessory in her makeup bag

maybe the eye shadow... she needs that idea that someone somewhere cares about her

she is sick.. and u are the placebo

40 Likes

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by igidaduro: 10:47am On Feb 02, 2017
peter0071:
Abeg talk something else.... it takes two to tango.... stop pushing the blames on her... you are also playing your own parts... please stay away from the married woman if you really respect her marriage
Bro Peter you probably don't get the point am not pushing the blame on her, but thanks anyway

3 Likes

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by igidaduro: 10:48am On Feb 02, 2017
newyorks:
u're her pain reliever.if u understand my point.
Maybe i understood maybe not Abeg explain
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by igidaduro: 10:48am On Feb 02, 2017
kilokeys:
you are an accessory in her makeup bag

maybe the eye shadow... she needs that idea that someone somewhere cares about her

she is sick.. and u are the placebo
Hmmm
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by KevMitnick: 10:50am On Feb 02, 2017
You are a means to an end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by newyorks(m): 10:52am On Feb 02, 2017
igidaduro:

Maybe i understood maybe not Abeg explain
she njoys ur chattin skills and ur torelance.maybe u are good at polishin heartbroken ladies.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by igidaduro: 10:56am On Feb 02, 2017
newyorks:
she njoys ur chattin skills and ur torelance.maybe u are good at polishin heartbroken ladies.
Lol thanks, but tolerance isn't in my dico

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by peter0071(m): 11:09am On Feb 02, 2017
it is well... All i am trying to explain is that you must do everything possible to cut the relationship since she is getting married to another man... from the way you spoke, you like her... but this is what you ought to do...no matter the cost... she is leading to a corner that may have consequences
igidaduro:

Bro Peter you probably don't get the point am not pushing the blame on her, but thanks anyway

10 Likes

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by joliyp(f): 11:17am On Feb 02, 2017
ok.....ds wont end well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by joliyp(f): 11:18am On Feb 02, 2017
ok.....ds wil nt end well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 02, 2017
Bro.. .just be yourself, tell her how things stands between u 2 now, do not be an obstacle between the two couples.. .as I see with what you wrote up there, you said the ex broke her heart...this somehow indicates that the marriage "may" not last..

Now u shouldn't keep urself too close to this woman.. .its clear she wants u BUT bro, just as a friend.. Know your place.

8 Likes

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by igidaduro: 11:20am On Feb 02, 2017
joliyp:
ok.....ds wil nt end well
How? Am not understanding
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by lodphil(m): 11:25am On Feb 02, 2017
You should ve cut all contact with the chick when she went back to her ex.I mean delete her number from your phone,block her on whatsapp,give her a wide berth.Don't allow people that are confused to also sow confusion in your life.

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by dacovajnr: 11:27am On Feb 02, 2017
infatuation at work
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by ikp120(m): 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
Your guy dey turn her brain like DJ Crazy, but she no wan do kerewa with him because say she don marry. Is that hard to get? undecided angry

***Changes gear***angry

Your nigga is in the god damn fvckless friend zone of a fvcking married lady mehn. Tell ya nigga to just see her as a nice assed friend who has no fvck for him, and just go get a fvcking girlfriend, because this one is both fvckless and married.

***Changes gear*** angry

Igota go? undecided

5 Likes

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by lodphil(m): 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
ikp120:
Your guy dey turn her brain like DJ Crazy, but she no wan do kerewa with him because say she don marry. Is that hard to get? undecided angry

***Changes gear***angry

Your nigga is in the god damn fvckless friend zone of a fvcking married lady mehn. Tell ya nigga to just see her as a nice assed friend who has no fvck for him, and just go get a fvcking girlfriend, because this one is both fvckless and married.

***Changes gear*** angry

Igota go? undecided
what's up bro
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Silas0(m): 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
lodphil:
You should ve cut all contact with the chick when she went back to her ex.I mean delete her number from your phone,block her on whatsapp,give her a wide berth.Don't allow people that are confused to also sow confusion in your life.
end of discussion!

9 Likes

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by ikp120(m): 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
lodphil:
what's up bro
I'm cool man, and you?
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by lodphil(m): 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
ikp120:

I'm cool man, and you?
great bro,you promised your guy one E-book lyk that.Pls is it ready,even if it means purchasing it.
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by ikp120(m): 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
lodphil:
great bro,you promised your guy one E-book lyk that.Pls is it ready,even if it means purchasing it.

Bro abeg just forget it. The thing no dey stable like that. I can't just give you something that's not stable and reliable, even if it's for free.
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by lodphil(m): 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
ikp120:

Bro abeg just forget it. The thing no dey stable like that. I can't just give you something that's not stable and reliable, even if it's for free.
Ok,no probs bro.
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by megareal: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
She just needs a friend.

1 Like

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by yomi96(m): 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
op as big as u r u dnt knw??

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by fumisko(f): 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
megareal:
She just needs a friend.
And the guy she is marrying is what?

10 Likes

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by megareal: 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
fumisko:

And the guy she is marrying is what?

A husband. undecided
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by frugal(m): 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
You asked her if she was going to leave you if the other guy comes back, then she started crying.

Lol. No comment.

1 Like

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Headlesschicken(m): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin Let go of d confused gal,life x too confusing dis days,so y add more stress 2d burden,buh I guess 1of d reasons y she didn't wnt 2b wiv u was cos of yuh english nigga u slayed dt sh!t up dia...
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Chuknovski(m): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
give her a send forth gift she would never forget from your loins,over load her with the cassava

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.