Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies (8396 Views)

Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court / I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by wristbangle: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:
All I see is a broke ass Nigga justifying his failures lipsrsealed

I see a maga justifying his mumurism
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by Frank3n2(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
well, you have a point! but mind you, WOMEN ARE THE GREATEST ACTORS ON EARTH
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
wristbangle:

But it amases me that despite this, some of u still disturb your bf even if you have more than enough to buy the needed commodity
Well, I don't....

I think it's degrading to my personality...undecided
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by wristbangle: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
Estharfabian:
Well, I don't....

I think it's degrading to my personality...undecided

Lovely response love.

I hope I can vividly confirm this when we finally meet. kiss
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by wristbangle: 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
Frank3n2:
well, you have a point! but mind you, WOMEN ARE THE GREATEST ACTORS ON EARTH

Am telling u bro

Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
wristbangle:

Lovely response love.

I hope I can vividly confirm this when we finally meet. kiss
Well, thankyou Hun!wink

Yeap...probably! Lunch is on me!wink
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by wristbangle: 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Estharfabian:
Well, thankyou Hun!wink

Yeap...probably! Lunch is on me!wink

kisskisskiss

Confirm bae! I won't mind coming to ur house to enjoy the lunch. I hate eating outside wink
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by dachaste(f): 6:44am On Dec 15, 2015
wristbangle:

I have no objection to your comment dear

Lolz. Pls ur free to have ooh
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by dachaste(f): 6:48am On Dec 15, 2015
fajani:
I fear you Ladies

Lolz. Abeg ooh no fear.

Dat was just a wild guess to show d op notIng is impossible
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by fajani(m): 6:59am On Dec 15, 2015
I don hear
dachaste:

Lolz. Abeg ooh no fear.

Dat was just a wild guess to show d op notIng is impossible
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 15, 2015
wristbangle:
I know that most ladies will tongue-lash me for putting up an article of this nature but that will not stop me from saying the truth.

For a guy who wants to know the real colour of a lady, part of it is exhibiting stingy attitude to know how she will react towards him and the advantages of being stingy to ladies are as follows;

1. To know if a lady truly loves you

Many atimes when a lady notices that a guy is broke or gives unending excuses to meeting her financial demands, she will say he is too stingy, hence disappear like speed of light. However, the best way to put a lady into test is pretend to be broke and don't give her a kobo. Some of them will lose interest at once.

2. To avoid being placed in maga-zone

Some guys are always in the habit of subscribing data, sending recharge cards, money and expensive gifts to win a lady's heart. In order to avoid being a victim, be blunt that you can't render such service and watch her reaction.

3. Your future is secured

One of the advantage of being stingy to ladies is that a guy channel his money to personal projects like career and business development. Spending money unnecessarily all for kitty-cat, will not make you save for the future.

4. To Identify ladies who are prudent in spending

Ladies who know that money is not plucked from trues understand why some guys are stingy because they themselves are diligent and prudent in spending unlike some ladies who spend money anyhow as if there is no tomorrow. However, being stingy helps to know if a lady is dependent or not.

5. To know a lazy girl

Guys know that one of the main turn off in a lady is being stingy. So as a result of this, they deliberately become stingy just to know if a lady is lazy or not.

6. To know ladies whose love does not depend on money

This is similar to point one but it's quite different. We all know that ladies naturally get turned on when they spot a rich dude but when dating him and they discover that he is quite stingy, they will quit the relationship ASAP meanwhile he may be devising ways to know if her love is not focus on money.

7. To know a lady that will stand by him during financial crisis in marriage

For those in relationships, it's advisable for a guy in some occasions to turn down the financial request of her girlfriend to know how she will react to financial crisis in marriage because most ladies don't have that luxury of endurance to persevere marital recession.

8. To know a lady who is satisfied with the little she possess

Most ladies expect a guy to foot all the bills during shopping, hang outs and dates. If you tell them that you cant afford the bills, the next thing they will do is to disgrace and tag you a wretched man but for a lady who is satisfy with the little she have will not ask for financial help when she understands his message "I can't spend".

Cc: lalasticlala

wristy sweetie so nah stingy guy u b sef.as in aka gum chai and i even come dey eye u.anyways e no go work again cos dis kain stingyness fit make me cry out blood.abeg repent biko cos daris God oo.
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by wristbangle: 7:32am On Dec 15, 2015
duchess25:

wristy sweetie so nah stingy guy u b sef.as in aka gum chai and i even come dey eye u.anyways e no go work again cos dis kain stingyness fit make me cry out blood.abeg repent biko cos daris God oo.

Baby, don't let the love u have for me dwindle because of this online stunts cheesy. wink kiss
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by wristbangle: 7:39am On Dec 15, 2015
Teempakguy:
Nothing wrong here.

nice points.

Thanks bro cool
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by otodeluxe(m): 8:45am On Dec 15, 2015
Most Nigerian girls are just too materialistic and too greedy.
Even if you are giving her the little you have she will never be contented and hence would not hesitate to go down with that other man who can give her all the good things of life.

When a rich nigga wants u ur girl and she knows you can't buy her that expensive wig, shoes, that Blackberry priv then you'll know bitcheees aint loyal

Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by johnson232: 9:47am On Dec 15, 2015
dachaste:

End time question
what is this current fad for the word 'endtime' all about?
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2015
wristbangle:

Baby, don't let the love u have for me dwindle because of this online stunts cheesy. wink kiss
the love sef don travel go sambisa since i read this post sef
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by wristbangle: 10:35am On Dec 15, 2015
duchess25:

the love sef don travel go sambisa since i read this post sef

Babe, Pls na. Let the love return back to lagos
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
wristbangle:

Babe, Pls na. Let the love return back to lagos
mba ooo. noooo. too much stingy stingy don kill am
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by NwaforIgbo: 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
wristbangle:

Hian! Which one is transferring of money again oo lol. Babe, chill. One step at a time na

We need to manage am like that, as it is, u cant change Username. So just know say when u see NwaforIgbo know say no be nwaforigbo
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
There is no advantage in being stingy, you just don't have money. Simple.
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by Frolic: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
ToriBlue:
There is no advantage in being stingy, you just don't have money. Simple.
And their is no pride in being on the receiving end either... right?
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by Frolic: 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
wristbangle:
I know that most ladies will tongue-lash me for putting up an article of this nature but that will not stop me from saying the truth.

For a guy who wants to know the real colour of a lady, part of it is exhibiting stingy attitude to know how she will react towards him and the advantages of being stingy to ladies are as follows;

1. To know if a lady truly loves you

Many atimes when a lady notices that a guy is broke or gives unending excuses to meeting her financial demands, she will say he is too stingy, hence disappear like speed of light. However, the best way to put a lady into test is pretend to be broke and don't give her a kobo. Some of them will lose interest at once.

2. To avoid being placed in maga-zone

Some guys are always in the habit of subscribing data, sending recharge cards, money and expensive gifts to win a lady's heart. In order to avoid being a victim, be blunt that you can't render such service and watch her reaction.

3. Your future is secured

One of the advantage of being stingy to ladies is that a guy channel his money to personal projects like career and business development. Spending money unnecessarily all for kitty-cat, will not make you save for the future.

4. To Identify ladies who are prudent in spending

Ladies who know that money is not plucked from trues understand why some guys are stingy because they themselves are diligent and prudent in spending unlike some ladies who spend money anyhow as if there is no tomorrow. However, being stingy helps to know if a lady is dependent or not.

5. To know a lazy girl

Guys know that one of the main turn off in a lady is being stingy. So as a result of this, they deliberately become stingy just to know if a lady is lazy or not.

6. To know ladies whose love does not depend on money

This is similar to point one but it's quite different. We all know that ladies naturally get turned on when they spot a rich dude but when dating him and they discover that he is quite stingy, they will quit the relationship ASAP meanwhile he may be devising ways to know if her love is not focus on money.

7. To know a lady that will stand by him during financial crisis in marriage

For those in relationships, it's advisable for a guy in some occasions to turn down the financial request of her girlfriend to know how she will react to financial crisis in marriage because most ladies don't have that luxury of endurance to persevere marital recession.

8. To know a lady who is satisfied with the little she possess

Most ladies expect a guy to foot all the bills during shopping, hang outs and dates. If you tell them that you cant afford the bills, the next thing they will do is to disgrace and tag you a wretched man but for a lady who is satisfy with the little she have will not ask for financial help when she understands his message "I can't spend".

Cc: lalasticlala
You dont need all these when you can simply find a girl who is far richer than you are and wife!
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by Nobody: 2:41am On Apr 04, 2017
Worked for me

Pregnant Lady And Her Friends Posed Unclad. Is This Sexy? / Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) / I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison But I Wasn't Surprised. See My Reasons